|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper does Sherman McCoy read in the bathroom stall of Pierce and Pierce?
(a) The City Light
(b) The Daily News
(c) The New York Post
(d) The New York TImes
2. What is the ethnicity of the criminal lawyer to whom Sherman is referred?
3. Which stock increases value in Chapter 6, earning Sherman's Cleveland client a good return?
(a) Allied Fruit
(b) United Fragrance
(c) General Motors
4. At the end of Chapter 9, what term does Fallow elicit from Henry Lamb's teacher to describe the boy?
(a) Determined student
(b) Troubled student
(c) Model student
(d) Honor student
5. What does Bernie think that Kramer is doing to Roland?
(a) Dropping him
(b) Cashing him in
(c) Breaking him down
(d) Lighting him up
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Goldberg and Martin do after their interview with Sherman?
2. On what day of the week does Chapter 19 take place?
3. What does Sherman want to do when he meets with Tommy Killian?
4. According to Freddy Button, what is the most important quality of the lawyers he refers?
5. To what elemental force does Reverend Bacon compare the nascent minority anger in Harlem?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)