|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiske insist be done with the Episcopal money?
(a) It be audited
(b) It be returned in ful
(c) It be spent immediately
(d) It be put into escrow
2. Of what does Freddy Button believe Sherman is guilty?
(b) Reckless endangerment
(c) Failing to report an accident
3. Who turned Sherman McCoy over to the lawyer, Freddy Button, originally?
(a) His father
(d) Maria Ruskin
4. What is the ethnicity of the criminal lawyer to whom Sherman is referred?
5. Who does Bernie Fitzgibbon want to interview before going ahead with an arrest of Sherman McCoy?
(a) The hospital intake person
(b) Judy McCoy
(c) Roland Auburn's parole officer
(d) The taxi driver who drove Henry to the hospital
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of Henry Lamb at the end of Chapter 6?
2. What is the name of the restaurant where Fallow meets Al Vogel?
3. What does Sherman want to do when he meets with Tommy Killian?
4. How many Mercedes in New York CIty have plates beginning with an R?
5. Where does Abe Weiss want to arrest Sherman McCoy?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)