|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant where Fallow meets Al Vogel?
(a) West End's
(b) London Tower
(c) Regent's Park
(d) King's Cross
2. Of what does Freddy Button believe Sherman is guilty?
(a) Failing to report an accident
(c) Reckless endangerment
3. Which of the following is not one of the partners in the law firm Sherman consults?
4. Where does Abe Weiss want to arrest Sherman McCoy?
(a) The Metropolitan Opera
(b) Pierce and Pierce
(c) Tommy Killian's office
(d) His condo
5. What does Fiske insist be done with the Episcopal money?
(a) It be spent immediately
(b) It be audited
(c) It be put into escrow
(d) It be returned in ful
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Fallow find in his pocket instead of a notebook?
2. What is Tommy Killian most concerned about in the immediate future?
3. Which of Sherman's financiers offers him 6 million dollars less for the Giscard investment in Chapter 12?
4. What does Kramer tell Lubel he needs for the Lamb case to move forward?
5. In what periodical is Weiss looking at Sherman McCoy's picture during this meeting?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)