1. In what city do Leila and her parents live during the course of this novel?
2. Leon doesn't care that others in Chinatown think his family is unlucky because they have three __________.
3. Which of the daughters is a biological daughter of Lyman and Mah?
4. Where does Leila get married which causes all of the local gossips to begin to talk about her?
5. For how many years have Leila and her new husband been together before they married?
6. Since Ona killed herself, it has been too hard for __________ to live with Mah on Salmon Alley.
7. Normally when Leila comes to visit Leon, what does he make for her to drink during their time together?
This section contains 3,981 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)