• Leila recently eloped in New York and people are gossiping about it.
• Leila is trying to help the homeless.
• Leila is looking for Leon and gets various answers as to where he is.
• Leila picks up Leon at the Goodwill.
• Leila tells her wedding news to Mah who says nothing.
• Nina offers to take Mah to Hong Kong.
• Nina takes a job leading tours of China, a place she has never seen.
• Leila and Mason fly to New York.
• Nina likes Zhang, a national guide assigned to the group.
• Leon and Mah come to the airport to see Nina.
• A waiter flirts with Nina, but she does not notice.
• Leila does not want a big wedding banquet.
• Nina insists that Leila do what she wants.
• Mason and Leila pay $5 to get married at City Hall.
• Leila helps Mason bleed the brakes on a BMW.
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)