Quiz: Section 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which two characters are introduced first?
a) Mr. Hunter and Mrs.Ellsworth.
b) Oceola and Pete.
c) Oceola and Mrs. Ellsworth.
d) Oceola and Mr. Hunter.
2. What complaint does Mrs. Ellsworth have about a soprano?
b) Stench of garlic and sallow complexion.
c) Pride and smugness.
3. How does Mrs. Ellsworth support artists who create beauty?
a) She gives them only moral support.
b) She refers them to patrons.
c) She does not support artists.
d) She gives them money.
4. What is Mrs. Ellsworth's marital status?
5. Why does Mrs. Ellsworth want to provide specific things for Oceola?
a) To make her life easier.
This section contains 262 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)