|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janos say that the torture room is?
2. What does Anita have Agent Bradford do when Serephina begins trying to use Anita to come save her?
3. What does Jean-Claude say may happen if Serephina drinks from Bloody Bones in Chapter 38?
4. What does Anita do when it becomes clean that Jean-Claude cannot defeat Janos?
5. Why does Anita say that master vampires don't talk to cops?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Stirling has guns pointed at Anita?
2. What does Anita do when she realizes that Jean-Claude isn't breathing and that his heart isn't beating?
3. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see the Master Vampire as he describes it in the beginning of Chapter 22?
4. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 31.
5. Describe what happens when Anita sees that Jean-Claude is not going to win the fight against Janos.
6. What happens after Ivy is killed?
7. What does Janos explain that the two human girls are there for in Chapter 25?
8. What happens in the end of Chapter 38?
9. What happens when Anita wakes up in Chapter 39?
10. What do Anita, Larry, and Dorcas find when they reach the mound where Bloody Bones is imprisoned?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) What moments in the story were obvious moments of foreshadowing? What made these stick out as things that the reader would need to remember?
2) Were there any moments that were foreshadowing that you did not recognize as foreshadowing until the story was over? Explain.
3) What do you feel was a significant piece of foreshadowing that will be answered later in the series?
Essay Topic 2
1) What is the main plot found in BLOODY BONES?
2) What plots will most likely be looked at again in later books in the series? Explain why you think so.
3) Which of the sub-plots do you feel added the most to the main plot and why?
Essay Topic 3
1) Explain Serephina's character and her role in the story.
2) Why is it that Serephina was so powerful and yet still scared of dying? What did this reveal of her character to the reader?
3) Speculate on the reasons that Serephina's heart was beating when Jean-Claude's had not been.
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)