Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
2. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
3. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
4. What does Jean-Claude say is the reason that Serephina hasn't paved the road that leads to her house?
5. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
Essay Topic 1
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) If you had to pick one of the creatures from the book to be which one would you chose and why? Human, necromancer, fey, vampire, lycanthrope, or other.
2) If you had been writing the story what would you have changed about the ending or the ending that particular characters came to? Explain your changes.
3) What age do you feel that Bloody Bones is most appropriate for? Explain citing parts of the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
1) How is Mr. Quinlan portrayed in the story?
2) What was significant about the mention that Anita is being sued by the Quinlans?
3) Do you believe that Mrs. Quinlan would have wanted her daughter staked even if her husband hadn't been there? Why?
Essay Topic 3
1) Why does Anita try so hard to protect Larry?
2) What does this reveal about Anita's personality?
3) Explain the relationship that Anita and Larry have? Would you say that it is more than a typical co-worker relationship? Why or why not?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)