|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Magnus tell Anita he is going to put her?
2. What does Larry's zombie bag have on it?
3. Who does Magnus say is in the other coffin in the Bloody Bones bar?
4. Why does Stirling say he wanted Bloody Bones free?
5. What does Janos say he wants to see before dawn?
Essay Topic 1
1) Explain the role that Jason plays in the story?
2) If you had to pick another character in the story to say Jason resembles personality wise, which one would it be and why?
3) Speculate on the reasons that Jason doesn't mind being Jean-Claude's pet?
Essay Topic 2
1) What role did power play in the story?
2) How does power translate differently to the various characters in the story? Stirling, Anita, Serephina, Jason, or any others.
3) Why do you think that Ellie chose to let herself become a vampire? Do you believe it was related to a desire for power? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
1) What is important about the crucifix in the story?
2) Do you think that the crosses that Anita and Larry wore were more or less powerful because of their powers?
3) What other symbols are found in the story and what do they represent?
This section contains 1,252 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)