|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the vampire stick in Anita's ear in Chapter 26?
2. What does Jean-Claude say that the handkerchief is at the top of the stairs?
3. What does Jean-Claude say the vampire said to him that chose to turn him?
4. What does Magnus say helps to drown Serephina out?
5. What does Anita use to get Ivy off of her in Chapter 34?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Do you believe that Anita's company got paid by Stirling's company even though Stirling was dead? Explain.
2) Why is it that none of Anita's work place, boss or other employment information is explained after the story is complete?
3) Do you believe that Larry will be better than Anita after she is done doing his on the job training? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
1) What role do you feel that religion played in the story?
2) What other religions or cultures could have been introduced easily into the story?
3) Do you feel that religion was presented in a more negative or positive light and why?
Essay Topic 3
1) What was the significance of the title of the book, BLOODY BONES?
2) What other names could the book have had that would have been as effective?
3) What about the title draws your attention or doesn't appeal to you?
4) How important is the title of a book?
This section contains 1,245 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)