|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Magnus tell Anita he is going to put her?
2. What does Jean-Claude say may happen if Serephina drinks from Bloody Bones in Chapter 38?
3. What does Anita use to get Ivy off of her in Chapter 34?
4. What wakes Anita up in Chapter 31?
5. What does Janos explain the purpose the girls are going to serve?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens between Ivy and Jean-Claude in the beginning of Chapter 24 when they have first arrived at Serephina's house.
2. What happens after Stirling has guns pointed at Anita?
3. What happens in the end of Chapter 38?
4. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see the Master Vampire as he describes it in the beginning of Chapter 22?
5. What happens when Ivy attacks Anita in Chapters 33 and 34.
6. Explain where Serephina lives as Anita sees it when they first arrive in Chapter 23?
7. Describe the scene where the gas trucks begin pumping gasoline into the Bloody Bones bar and grill.
8. What does Magnus explain to Anita about the reason that Serephina wants him?
9. Describe what happens when Anita sees that Jean-Claude is not going to win the fight against Janos.
10. What happens in Chapter 26 when Magnus comes in with a flag of truce?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) Did reading BLOODY BONES make you interested in reading other books in the series? Explain your answer and if you are interested in the ones earlier in the story or later in the story.
2) Do you feel that Anita is wrong to date both Richard and Jean-Claude? Does the fact that Jean-Claude has offered to kill Richard effect your opinion? Why or why not?
3) When do feel that the plot of the story became obvious? What tools did the author use to convey the important information to the reader?
Essay Topic 2
1) Do you believe that Anita's company got paid by Stirling's company even though Stirling was dead? Explain.
2) Why is it that none of Anita's work place, boss or other employment information is explained after the story is complete?
3) Do you believe that Larry will be better than Anita after she is done doing his on the job training? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
1) Explain Serephina's character and her role in the story.
2) Why is it that Serephina was so powerful and yet still scared of dying? What did this reveal of her character to the reader?
3) Speculate on the reasons that Serephina's heart was beating when Jean-Claude's had not been.
This section contains 1,144 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)