Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
2. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
3. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
4. What does Jean-Claude say is the reason that Serephina hasn't paved the road that leads to her house?
5. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
Essay Topic 1
1) Explain Jean-Claude's character.
2) What does Jean-Claude represent to Anita?
3) What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that he loves her as much as he is able?
Essay Topic 2
1) Which characters do you feel are the main antagonist in the story?
2) Which characters are the main protagonist?
3) Are there any of the characters that you feel could have become protagonist or antagonist under different circumstances? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
1) Why does it reveal about Larry that he was willing to take the place of the girls that were going to be whipped at Serephina's?
2) Did Larry's sacrifice seem like more or less than Jason's? Why?
3) What did it reveal that Serephina and the other vampires were able to lay the plot involving whipping the two young girls?
This section contains 1,279 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)