|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks him how careful she needs to while walking next to Ivy in Chapter 24?
2. Why does Jean-Claude say that Larry and Jason have gone out?
3. What is Jason told he must do when he agrees to take the place of one of the girls that the vampires were going to hurt?
4. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to pull out telling her not to be bashful on his account?
5. What does Magnus say will happen if Anita raises the dead from the hillside for Stirling?
Essay Topic 1
1) Which characters do you feel are the main antagonist in the story?
2) Which characters are the main protagonist?
3) Are there any of the characters that you feel could have become protagonist or antagonist under different circumstances? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
1) Could this story have taken place in a different time in history? Why or why not?
2) What about the story made the setting more or less realistic to the reader?
3) Which of the settings in the story was the most important to the story and why?
Essay Topic 3
1) What role do you feel that religion played in the story?
2) What other religions or cultures could have been introduced easily into the story?
3) Do you feel that religion was presented in a more negative or positive light and why?
This section contains 1,327 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)