Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
2. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
3. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
4. What does Jean-Claude say is the reason that Serephina hasn't paved the road that leads to her house?
5. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
Essay Topic 1
1) Why does it reveal about Larry that he was willing to take the place of the girls that were going to be whipped at Serephina's?
2) Did Larry's sacrifice seem like more or less than Jason's? Why?
3) What did it reveal that Serephina and the other vampires were able to lay the plot involving whipping the two young girls?
Essay Topic 2
1) Could this story have taken place in a different time in history? Why or why not?
2) What about the story made the setting more or less realistic to the reader?
3) Which of the settings in the story was the most important to the story and why?
Essay Topic 3
1) What role do you feel that religion played in the story?
2) What other religions or cultures could have been introduced easily into the story?
3) Do you feel that religion was presented in a more negative or positive light and why?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)