Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
2. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
3. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
4. What does Jean-Claude say is the reason that Serephina hasn't paved the road that leads to her house?
5. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
1) Which characters do you feel are the main antagonist in the story?
2) Which characters are the main protagonist?
3) Are there any of the characters that you feel could have become protagonist or antagonist under different circumstances? Explain.
1) Explain Serephina's character and her role in the story.
2) Why is it that Serephina was so powerful and yet still scared of dying? What did this reveal of her character to the reader?
3) Speculate on the reasons that Serephina's heart was beating when Jean-Claude's had not been.
1) Could this story have taken place in a different time in history? Why or why not?
2) What about the story made the setting more or less realistic to the reader?
3) Which of the settings in the story was the most important to the story and why?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)