Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
2. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
3. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
4. What does Jean-Claude say is the reason that Serephina hasn't paved the road that leads to her house?
5. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
Essay Topic 1
1) What was the significance of the title of the book, BLOODY BONES?
2) What other names could the book have had that would have been as effective?
3) What about the title draws your attention or doesn't appeal to you?
4) How important is the title of a book?
Essay Topic 2
1) What is the main plot found in BLOODY BONES?
2) What plots will most likely be looked at again in later books in the series? Explain why you think so.
3) Which of the sub-plots do you feel added the most to the main plot and why?
Essay Topic 3
1) What role did power play in the story?
2) How does power translate differently to the various characters in the story? Stirling, Anita, Serephina, Jason, or any others.
3) Why do you think that Ellie chose to let herself become a vampire? Do you believe it was related to a desire for power? Explain.
This section contains 1,279 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)