|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
2. What is wrong with Jason when he arrives on the hilltop in Chapter 37?
3. What does Janos say he wants to see before dawn?
4. Why does Serephina say that she will help Anita find Jeff Quinlan in Chapter 27?
5. What does Jason tell Anita when he lays down to let Jean-Claude feed on him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Bloody Bones appears in Chapter 38?
2. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see the Master Vampire as he describes it in the beginning of Chapter 22?
3. Describe the scene where the gas trucks begin pumping gasoline into the Bloody Bones bar and grill.
4. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita of the council in Chapter 22?
5. Describe the scene in Chapter 27 when Serephina first tries to get Anita to come willingly into her arms.
6. What happens when Ivy attacks Anita in Chapters 33 and 34.
7. What happens when Magnus says he is going to put Anita back in the coffin and lock it until Serephina awakes?
8. What happens when Anita wakes up in Chapter 39?
9. What do Anita, Larry, and Dorcas find when they reach the mound where Bloody Bones is imprisoned?
10. Describe the basement in Chapter 24.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Explain what is known about Richard's character?
2) Why is Richard's part in this book so short?
3) Would you say that Anita cares more for Richard that Jean-Claude? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
1) What is the main plot found in BLOODY BONES?
2) What plots will most likely be looked at again in later books in the series? Explain why you think so.
3) Which of the sub-plots do you feel added the most to the main plot and why?
Essay Topic 3
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) If you had to pick one of the creatures from the book to be which one would you chose and why? Human, necromancer, fey, vampire, lycanthrope, or other.
2) If you had been writing the story what would you have changed about the ending or the ending that particular characters came to? Explain your changes.
3) What age do you feel that Bloody Bones is most appropriate for? Explain citing parts of the book to support your answer.
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)