|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is missing from the party when Anita and the others arrive in Chapter 38?
2. What does Jean-Claude say is one of the reasons that Serephina wants Anita?
3. In the end of Chapter 21 what does Anita admit is the true reason that she wants to bring Larry along to go see Dorcas when she shows Anita where Bloody Bones is kept?
4. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
5. Who steps through the doorway in Chapter 26 after the handkerchief has been shown?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita of the council in Chapter 22?
2. What happens when Bloody Bones appears in Chapter 38?
3. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 31.
4. What does Magnus explain to Anita about the reason that Serephina wants him?
5. What happens after Ivy is killed?
6. What happens in Chapter 27 when Anita and the others walk outside to meet Serephina for the first time?
7. Describe what happens in the beginning of Chapter 26 when the fighting begins.
8. Describe what happens between Ivy and Jean-Claude in the beginning of Chapter 24 when they have first arrived at Serephina's house.
9. What happens when Anita wakes up in Chapter 39?
10. In Chapter 29 what does Jean-Claude tell Anita about his past and when he first became a vampire?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Explain the importance that Detective Freemont had in the story.
2) Was it necessary to have Freemont and Anita at odds with each other? Explain.
3) Would you say that Freemont were more or less alike and did this contribute to their dislike of each other?
Essay Topic 2
1) What is the main plot found in BLOODY BONES?
2) What plots will most likely be looked at again in later books in the series? Explain why you think so.
3) Which of the sub-plots do you feel added the most to the main plot and why?
Essay Topic 3
1) Explain the role that family plays in a person's life.
2) How is the family role looked at in the story?
3) Which family role do you feel was most powerful? The Bouvier family, Anita and her memories of her mother and father, the Quinlans, Sheriff St. John and his wife, or the vampire clan that works as a type of family? Explain.
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)