|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anita wake up in Chapter 39?
2. Why does Dorcas say that her ancestry imprisoned Bloody Bones?
3. What does Larry's zombie bag have on it?
4. What wakes Anita up in Chapter 31?
5. Why does Stirling say he wanted Bloody Bones free?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita do when she realizes that Jean-Claude isn't breathing and that his heart isn't beating?
2. What happens when Anita wakes up in Chapter 39?
3. Describe what happens in the beginning of Chapter 26 when the fighting begins.
4. Describe what happens between Ivy and Jean-Claude in the beginning of Chapter 24 when they have first arrived at Serephina's house.
5. What does Xavier tell Anita in Chapter 38 after he has helped to kill Bloody Bones?
6. Explain where Serephina lives as Anita sees it when they first arrive in Chapter 23?
7. In Chapter 29 what does Jean-Claude tell Anita about his past and when he first became a vampire?
8. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 31.
9. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita of the council in Chapter 22?
10. Describe the basement in Chapter 24.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Which characters do you feel are the main antagonist in the story?
2) Which characters are the main protagonist?
3) Are there any of the characters that you feel could have become protagonist or antagonist under different circumstances? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
1) Explain the role that Jason plays in the story?
2) If you had to pick another character in the story to say Jason resembles personality wise, which one would it be and why?
3) Speculate on the reasons that Jason doesn't mind being Jean-Claude's pet?
Essay Topic 3
1) Could this story have taken place in a different time in history? Why or why not?
2) What about the story made the setting more or less realistic to the reader?
3) Which of the settings in the story was the most important to the story and why?
This section contains 1,007 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)