Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
2. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
3. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
4. What does Jean-Claude say is the reason that Serephina hasn't paved the road that leads to her house?
5. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
Essay Topic 1
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) If you had to pick one of the creatures from the book to be which one would you chose and why? Human, necromancer, fey, vampire, lycanthrope, or other.
2) If you had been writing the story what would you have changed about the ending or the ending that particular characters came to? Explain your changes.
3) What age do you feel that Bloody Bones is most appropriate for? Explain citing parts of the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
1) What role did power play in the story?
2) How does power translate differently to the various characters in the story? Stirling, Anita, Serephina, Jason, or any others.
3) Why do you think that Ellie chose to let herself become a vampire? Do you believe it was related to a desire for power? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
1) What was the significance of the title of the book, BLOODY BONES?
2) What other names could the book have had that would have been as effective?
3) What about the title draws your attention or doesn't appeal to you?
4) How important is the title of a book?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)