|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita say that master vampires don't talk to cops?
2. Why does Jean-Claude say that he is confident of the level of Serephina's powers?
3. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
4. What does Janos say he wants to see before dawn?
5. Why does Magnus say that Serephina fears Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain where Serephina lives as Anita sees it when they first arrive in Chapter 23?
2. Describe what happens between Ivy and Jean-Claude in the beginning of Chapter 24 when they have first arrived at Serephina's house.
3. What does Anita do when she realizes that Jean-Claude isn't breathing and that his heart isn't beating?
4. What does Xavier tell Anita in Chapter 38 after he has helped to kill Bloody Bones?
5. What does Magnus explain to Anita about the reason that Serephina wants him?
6. What do Larry and Anita discuss in the beginning of Chapter 28 after Larry tells Anita that it was him that had killed the vampire Bruce?
7. Describe the scene where the gas trucks begin pumping gasoline into the Bloody Bones bar and grill.
8. Describe the basement in Chapter 24.
9. What does Janos explain that the two human girls are there for in Chapter 25?
10. Describe what happens when Anita sees that Jean-Claude is not going to win the fight against Janos.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Do you believe that Anita's company got paid by Stirling's company even though Stirling was dead? Explain.
2) Why is it that none of Anita's work place, boss or other employment information is explained after the story is complete?
3) Do you believe that Larry will be better than Anita after she is done doing his on the job training? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
1) Explain what is known about Richard's character?
2) Why is Richard's part in this book so short?
3) Would you say that Anita cares more for Richard that Jean-Claude? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
1) What is the main plot found in BLOODY BONES?
2) What plots will most likely be looked at again in later books in the series? Explain why you think so.
3) Which of the sub-plots do you feel added the most to the main plot and why?
This section contains 1,139 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)