|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry's zombie bag have on it?
2. What does Jean-Claude say the vampire said to him that chose to turn him?
3. What does Anita do when it becomes clean that Jean-Claude cannot defeat Janos?
4. What wounds does Anita have that confuses the doctors?
5. Who steps through the doorway in Chapter 26 after the handkerchief has been shown?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the end of Chapter 38?
2. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita of the council in Chapter 22?
3. What happens in Chapter 26 when Magnus comes in with a flag of truce?
4. What does Anita see when she watches Jean-Claude as the sun rises?
5. What happens after Ivy is killed?
6. What does Xavier tell Anita in Chapter 38 after he has helped to kill Bloody Bones?
7. What happens when Ivy attacks Anita in Chapters 33 and 34.
8. Describe what happens when Anita sees that Jean-Claude is not going to win the fight against Janos.
9. What does Magnus explain to Anita about the reason that Serephina wants him?
10. What do Larry and Anita discuss in the beginning of Chapter 28 after Larry tells Anita that it was him that had killed the vampire Bruce?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Which characters do you feel are the main antagonist in the story?
2) Which characters are the main protagonist?
3) Are there any of the characters that you feel could have become protagonist or antagonist under different circumstances? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
1) Explain what is known about Richard's character?
2) Why is Richard's part in this book so short?
3) Would you say that Anita cares more for Richard that Jean-Claude? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
1) Why does Anita try so hard to protect Larry?
2) What does this reveal about Anita's personality?
3) Explain the relationship that Anita and Larry have? Would you say that it is more than a typical co-worker relationship? Why or why not?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)