Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jean-Claude say that he is confident of the level of Serephina's powers?
2. Where does Anita wake up in Chapter 39?
3. What does Jean-Claude say about the shadows that remain on the porch although the moonlight is bright?
4. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
5. What does Anita say she plans on doing to Serephina in Chapter 31 when Larry asks?
1) Explain the role that family plays in a person's life.
2) How is the family role looked at in the story?
3) Which family role do you feel was most powerful? The Bouvier family, Anita and her memories of her mother and father, the Quinlans, Sheriff St. John and his wife, or the vampire clan that works as a type of family? Explain.
1) What was the significance of the title of the book, BLOODY BONES?
2) What other names could the book have had that would have been as effective?
3) What about the title draws your attention or doesn't appeal to you?
4) How important is the title of a book?
1) Do you believe that Anita's company got paid by Stirling's company even though Stirling was dead? Explain.
2) Why is it that none of Anita's work place, boss or other employment information is explained after the story is complete?
3) Do you believe that Larry will be better than Anita after she is done doing his on the job training? Why or why not?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)