|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita see on Wallace's neck?
2. What does Anita realize when she meets Magnus?
3. Why is Anita angry with Larry for going outside alone in Chapter 13?
4. Why does Anita tell Stirling that the police are paging her?
5. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in the helicopter in Chapter 3.
2. What does Magnus explain when Dorcas brigns over the menues to Anita and Larry?
3. Describe the bodies that are described at the crime scene in Chapter 7.
4. What happens when the state police, Wallace and Granger, first show up in Chapter 14?
5. In Chapter 18 what does Jean-Claude explain to Anita that he needs Jason and her to do in front of the Master of the City?
6. Describe the conversation that Freemont and Anita have in Chapter 16.
7. What does Stirling tell Anita about the Bouvier family?
8. What does Anita tell Dolph when she talks to him on the phone in Chapter 10?
9. What is Anita able to tell the Sheriff about Ellie's death in Chapter 11?
10. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) If you had to pick one of the creatures from the book to be which one would you chose and why? Human, necromancer, fey, vampire, lycanthrope, or other.
2) If you had been writing the story what would you have changed about the ending or the ending that particular characters came to? Explain your changes.
3) What age do you feel that Bloody Bones is most appropriate for? Explain citing parts of the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
1) Why does Anita try so hard to protect Larry?
2) What does this reveal about Anita's personality?
3) Explain the relationship that Anita and Larry have? Would you say that it is more than a typical co-worker relationship? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
1) What moments in the story were obvious moments of foreshadowing? What made these stick out as things that the reader would need to remember?
2) Were there any moments that were foreshadowing that you did not recognize as foreshadowing until the story was over? Explain.
3) What do you feel was a significant piece of foreshadowing that will be answered later in the series?
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)