|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
2. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
3. What does Mr. Stirling say when he first meets Anita?
4. What does Dolph say when Anita tells him she can't be at the murder scene soon?
5. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens between Ivy and Jean-Claude in the beginning of Chapter 24 when they have first arrived at Serephina's house.
2. What does Anita find when they arrive back at the Quinlan home in Chapter 15?
3. Describe the murder scene that Anita and Larry go to in Chapter 11.
4. What do the Quinlan's and Anita discuss in regards to Ellie in Chapter 12?
5. What do Jason and Larry explain in Chapter 19 as to who they are more scared of and why?
6. What does Xavier tell Anita in Chapter 38 after he has helped to kill Bloody Bones?
7. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
8. What does Janos explain that the two human girls are there for in Chapter 25?
9. What does Anita tell Dolph when she talks to him on the phone in Chapter 10?
10. What happens after Ivy is killed?
Essay Topic 1
1) What moments in the story were obvious moments of foreshadowing? What made these stick out as things that the reader would need to remember?
2) Were there any moments that were foreshadowing that you did not recognize as foreshadowing until the story was over? Explain.
3) What do you feel was a significant piece of foreshadowing that will be answered later in the series?
Essay Topic 2
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) If you had to pick one of the creatures from the book to be which one would you chose and why? Human, necromancer, fey, vampire, lycanthrope, or other.
2) If you had been writing the story what would you have changed about the ending or the ending that particular characters came to? Explain your changes.
3) What age do you feel that Bloody Bones is most appropriate for? Explain citing parts of the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
1) Which characters do you feel are the main antagonist in the story?
2) Which characters are the main protagonist?
3) Are there any of the characters that you feel could have become protagonist or antagonist under different circumstances? Explain.
This section contains 2,022 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)