|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Anita say that she and her father didn't talk much about her mother?
3. What does Anita realize when she meets Magnus?
4. Why does Freemont say that the Quinlan's are planning to sue Anita?
5. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wallace tell Anita about his first partner?
2. What do Magnus and Anita talk about in Chapter 9?
3. Describe what happens when Anita first meets Stirling.
4. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
5. What does Anita explain happened to get everyone ready to start persecuting vampires?
6. In Chapter 13 what does Jeff tell Anita and Larry about Andy when they talk to Jeff in his room?
7. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
8. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
9. Describe the bodies that are described at the crime scene in Chapter 7.
10. What happens when the state police, Wallace and Granger, first show up in Chapter 14?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Why does it reveal about Larry that he was willing to take the place of the girls that were going to be whipped at Serephina's?
2) Did Larry's sacrifice seem like more or less than Jason's? Why?
3) What did it reveal that Serephina and the other vampires were able to lay the plot involving whipping the two young girls?
Essay Topic 2
1) What is the main plot found in BLOODY BONES?
2) What plots will most likely be looked at again in later books in the series? Explain why you think so.
3) Which of the sub-plots do you feel added the most to the main plot and why?
Essay Topic 3
1) Which characters do you feel are the main antagonist in the story?
2) Which characters are the main protagonist?
3) Are there any of the characters that you feel could have become protagonist or antagonist under different circumstances? Explain.
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)