Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say will happen next time if Larry doesn't come with her to the second murder scene in Chapter 11?
2. How does Jeffy say that Ellie acted after Andy went missing?
3. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
4. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
5. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita say to Jean-Claude when she calls him on the phone in Chapter 16?
2. In Chapter 29 what does Jean-Claude tell Anita about his past and when he first became a vampire?
3. What happens in Chapter 27 when Anita and the others walk outside to meet Serephina for the first time?
4. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
5. What does Magnus explain to Anita about the reason that Serephina wants him?
6. What happens in Chapter 26 when Magnus comes in with a flag of truce?
7. What does Dolph tell Anita on the phone in Chapter 5?
8. Describe what happens when Anita first meets Stirling.
9. What does Stirling tell Anita about the Bouvier family?
10. Describe what happens between Ivy and Jean-Claude in the beginning of Chapter 24 when they have first arrived at Serephina's house.
1) Explain Serephina's character and her role in the story.
2) Why is it that Serephina was so powerful and yet still scared of dying? What did this reveal of her character to the reader?
3) Speculate on the reasons that Serephina's heart was beating when Jean-Claude's had not been.
1) What is important about the crucifix in the story?
2) Do you think that the crosses that Anita and Larry wore were more or less powerful because of their powers?
3) What other symbols are found in the story and what do they represent?
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) If you had to pick one of the creatures from the book to be which one would you chose and why? Human, necromancer, fey, vampire, lycanthrope, or other.
2) If you had been writing the story what would you have changed about the ending or the ending that particular characters came to? Explain your changes.
3) What age do you feel that Bloody Bones is most appropriate for? Explain citing parts of the book to support your answer.
This section contains 1,155 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)