|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheriff tell Anita that the parents want done to Ellie's body?
2. What does Larry say when Anita tells him he can go stand with Mr. Stirling if he can stand it in Chapter 17?
3. What does Dolph say when Anita tells him she can't be at the murder scene soon?
4. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
5. What does Stirling say he knows about the Bouviers?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
2. What do Anita and Larry find while they are driving to Bloody Bones restaurant?
3. Describe the basement in Chapter 24.
4. What happens when Anita wakes up in Chapter 39?
5. What happens when Magnus says he is going to put Anita back in the coffin and lock it until Serephina awakes?
6. Describe the scene where the gas trucks begin pumping gasoline into the Bloody Bones bar and grill.
7. Describe the murder scene that Anita and Larry go to in Chapter 11.
8. What happens in Chapter 27 when Anita and the others walk outside to meet Serephina for the first time?
9. What happens in Chapter 26 when Magnus comes in with a flag of truce?
10. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) Did reading BLOODY BONES make you interested in reading other books in the series? Explain your answer and if you are interested in the ones earlier in the story or later in the story.
2) Do you feel that Anita is wrong to date both Richard and Jean-Claude? Does the fact that Jean-Claude has offered to kill Richard effect your opinion? Why or why not?
3) When do feel that the plot of the story became obvious? What tools did the author use to convey the important information to the reader?
Essay Topic 2
1) Explain Serephina's character and her role in the story.
2) Why is it that Serephina was so powerful and yet still scared of dying? What did this reveal of her character to the reader?
3) Speculate on the reasons that Serephina's heart was beating when Jean-Claude's had not been.
Essay Topic 3
1) Why does Anita try so hard to protect Larry?
2) What does this reveal about Anita's personality?
3) Explain the relationship that Anita and Larry have? Would you say that it is more than a typical co-worker relationship? Why or why not?
This section contains 2,071 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)