|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheriff tell Anita that the parents want done to Ellie's body?
2. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
3. Why does Anita tell the sheriff that she is general called in at the beginning of a murder scene rather than at the end?
4. In Chapter 8 what does Anita asks Larry if he wants to do?
5. Once on top of the hill what does Stirling ask Anita to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Anita and Bert have in Chapter 1 about the job he is planning to bid.
2. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
3. Describe what happens when Anita first meets Stirling.
4. What does Stirling say to Anita in Chapter 5 while they are alone on the top of the mountain?
5. What does Anita find when they arrive back at the Quinlan home in Chapter 15?
6. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
7. What do Jason and Larry explain in Chapter 19 as to who they are more scared of and why?
8. In Chapter 13 what does Jeff tell Anita and Larry about Andy when they talk to Jeff in his room?
9. What does Magnus explain when Dorcas brigns over the menues to Anita and Larry?
10. Describe the relationship that Anita has with Richard Zeeman.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) What is important about the crucifix in the story?
2) Do you think that the crosses that Anita and Larry wore were more or less powerful because of their powers?
3) What other symbols are found in the story and what do they represent?
Essay Topic 2
1) What is the main plot found in BLOODY BONES?
2) What plots will most likely be looked at again in later books in the series? Explain why you think so.
3) Which of the sub-plots do you feel added the most to the main plot and why?
Essay Topic 3
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) If you had to pick one of the creatures from the book to be which one would you chose and why? Human, necromancer, fey, vampire, lycanthrope, or other.
2) If you had been writing the story what would you have changed about the ending or the ending that particular characters came to? Explain your changes.
3) What age do you feel that Bloody Bones is most appropriate for? Explain citing parts of the book to support your answer.
This section contains 1,180 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)