|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from the blond haired boy's body?
2. What had Ellie been studying before she was killed?
3. What does Anita tell Magnus she is when he asks?
4. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
5. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita tell Dolph when she talks to him on the phone in Chapter 10?
2. What do the Quinlan's and Anita discuss in regards to Ellie in Chapter 12?
3. What do Jason and Larry explain in Chapter 19 as to who they are more scared of and why?
4. What does Magnus explain when Dorcas brigns over the menues to Anita and Larry?
5. Describe the conversation that Freemont and Anita have in Chapter 16.
6. Describe the scene in the helicopter in Chapter 3.
7. In the beginning of Chapter 6 what do Larry and Anita discuss in regards to the rules of being at a crime scene for Larry to follow?
8. What is Anita able to tell the Sheriff about Ellie's death in Chapter 11?
9. What does Anita find when they arrive back at the Quinlan home in Chapter 15?
10. What does Anita explain happened to get everyone ready to start persecuting vampires?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) Did reading BLOODY BONES make you interested in reading other books in the series? Explain your answer and if you are interested in the ones earlier in the story or later in the story.
2) Do you feel that Anita is wrong to date both Richard and Jean-Claude? Does the fact that Jean-Claude has offered to kill Richard effect your opinion? Why or why not?
3) When do feel that the plot of the story became obvious? What tools did the author use to convey the important information to the reader?
Essay Topic 2
1) Explain Serephina's character and her role in the story.
2) Why is it that Serephina was so powerful and yet still scared of dying? What did this reveal of her character to the reader?
3) Speculate on the reasons that Serephina's heart was beating when Jean-Claude's had not been.
Essay Topic 3
1) What moments in the story were obvious moments of foreshadowing? What made these stick out as things that the reader would need to remember?
2) Were there any moments that were foreshadowing that you did not recognize as foreshadowing until the story was over? Explain.
3) What do you feel was a significant piece of foreshadowing that will be answered later in the series?
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)