Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say will happen next time if Larry doesn't come with her to the second murder scene in Chapter 11?
2. How does Jeffy say that Ellie acted after Andy went missing?
3. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
4. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
5. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita say to Jean-Claude when she calls him on the phone in Chapter 16?
2. In Chapter 29 what does Jean-Claude tell Anita about his past and when he first became a vampire?
3. What happens in Chapter 27 when Anita and the others walk outside to meet Serephina for the first time?
4. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
5. What does Magnus explain to Anita about the reason that Serephina wants him?
6. What happens in Chapter 26 when Magnus comes in with a flag of truce?
7. What does Dolph tell Anita on the phone in Chapter 5?
8. Describe what happens when Anita first meets Stirling.
9. What does Stirling tell Anita about the Bouvier family?
10. Describe what happens between Ivy and Jean-Claude in the beginning of Chapter 24 when they have first arrived at Serephina's house.
Essay Topic 1
1) Explain Jean-Claude's character.
2) What does Jean-Claude represent to Anita?
3) What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that he loves her as much as he is able?
Essay Topic 2
1) How is Mr. Quinlan portrayed in the story?
2) What was significant about the mention that Anita is being sued by the Quinlans?
3) Do you believe that Mrs. Quinlan would have wanted her daughter staked even if her husband hadn't been there? Why?
Essay Topic 3
1) What role do you feel that religion played in the story?
2) What other religions or cultures could have been introduced easily into the story?
3) Do you feel that religion was presented in a more negative or positive light and why?
This section contains 1,097 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)