|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
2. Why does Freemont say that she is certain that Magnus is guilty in Chapter 16?
3. Why is Anita angry with Larry for going outside alone in Chapter 13?
4. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
5. What does Dolph say when Anita tells him she can't be at the murder scene soon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita do when she realizes that Jean-Claude isn't breathing and that his heart isn't beating?
2. What does Anita tell Dolph when she talks to him on the phone in Chapter 10?
3. What does Anita say to Jean-Claude when she calls him on the phone in Chapter 16?
4. What do Larry and Anita discuss in the beginning of Chapter 28 after Larry tells Anita that it was him that had killed the vampire Bruce?
5. In Chapter 13 what does Jeff tell Anita and Larry about Andy when they talk to Jeff in his room?
6. What does Xavier tell Anita in Chapter 38 after he has helped to kill Bloody Bones?
7. What happens when Ivy attacks Anita in Chapters 33 and 34.
8. What happens in the end of Chapter 38?
9. What happens when Bloody Bones appears in Chapter 38?
10. Describe the conversation that Dorcas and Anita have in Chapter 21.
Essay Topic 1
1) Explain the role that family plays in a person's life.
2) How is the family role looked at in the story?
3) Which family role do you feel was most powerful? The Bouvier family, Anita and her memories of her mother and father, the Quinlans, Sheriff St. John and his wife, or the vampire clan that works as a type of family? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
1) Why does Anita try so hard to protect Larry?
2) What does this reveal about Anita's personality?
3) Explain the relationship that Anita and Larry have? Would you say that it is more than a typical co-worker relationship? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
1) What was the significance of the title of the book, BLOODY BONES?
2) What other names could the book have had that would have been as effective?
3) What about the title draws your attention or doesn't appeal to you?
4) How important is the title of a book?
This section contains 2,037 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)