|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Freemont say that the Quinlan's are planning to sue Anita?
2. In Chapter 8 what does Anita asks Larry if he wants to do?
3. What is missing from the blond haired boy's body?
4. What does Magnus say when Anita asks if the only reason he doesn't want to be a millionaire is just because of family tradition?
5. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stirling say to Anita in Chapter 5 while they are alone on the top of the mountain?
2. Describe what happens when Anita first meets Stirling.
3. Describe the murder scene that Anita and Larry go to in Chapter 11.
4. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
5. What does Anita tell Dolph when she talks to him on the phone in Chapter 10?
6. Describe the bodies that are described at the crime scene in Chapter 7.
7. In Chapter 13 what does Jeff tell Anita and Larry about Andy when they talk to Jeff in his room?
8. What do Jason and Larry explain in Chapter 19 as to who they are more scared of and why?
9. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
10. What does Bayard have to say when he comes to see Anita in Chapter 18?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Why does Anita try so hard to protect Larry?
2) What does this reveal about Anita's personality?
3) Explain the relationship that Anita and Larry have? Would you say that it is more than a typical co-worker relationship? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
1) Could this story have taken place in a different time in history? Why or why not?
2) What about the story made the setting more or less realistic to the reader?
3) Which of the settings in the story was the most important to the story and why?
Essay Topic 3
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) Did reading BLOODY BONES make you interested in reading other books in the series? Explain your answer and if you are interested in the ones earlier in the story or later in the story.
2) Do you feel that Anita is wrong to date both Richard and Jean-Claude? Does the fact that Jean-Claude has offered to kill Richard effect your opinion? Why or why not?
3) When do feel that the plot of the story became obvious? What tools did the author use to convey the important information to the reader?
This section contains 1,120 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)