|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
2. What does the woman next to Anita do when they are in the plane that plunged several thousand feet in seconds as she describes it in Chapter 2?
3. What does Granger say happened to Wallace's first partner when talking to Anita in Chapter 14?
4. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
5. What does Anita say happens in Chapter 17 as she prays while walking up the hill with Stirling and the others?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 18 what does Jean-Claude explain to Anita that he needs Jason and her to do in front of the Master of the City?
2. Describe the conversation that Anita and Bert have in Chapter 1 about the job he is planning to bid.
3. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 6 what do Larry and Anita discuss in regards to the rules of being at a crime scene for Larry to follow?
5. What does Anita say to Jean-Claude when she calls him on the phone in Chapter 16?
6. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
7. What does Anita find when they arrive back at the Quinlan home in Chapter 15?
8. Describe the scene in the helicopter in Chapter 3.
9. What do Jason and Larry explain in Chapter 19 as to who they are more scared of and why?
10. What does Wallace tell Anita about his first partner?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Explain the importance that Detective Freemont had in the story.
2) Was it necessary to have Freemont and Anita at odds with each other? Explain.
3) Would you say that Freemont were more or less alike and did this contribute to their dislike of each other?
Essay Topic 2
1) Do you believe that Anita's company got paid by Stirling's company even though Stirling was dead? Explain.
2) Why is it that none of Anita's work place, boss or other employment information is explained after the story is complete?
3) Do you believe that Larry will be better than Anita after she is done doing his on the job training? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) If you had to pick one of the creatures from the book to be which one would you chose and why? Human, necromancer, fey, vampire, lycanthrope, or other.
2) If you had been writing the story what would you have changed about the ending or the ending that particular characters came to? Explain your changes.
3) What age do you feel that Bloody Bones is most appropriate for? Explain citing parts of the book to support your answer.
This section contains 1,140 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)