|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
2. How does Jeffy say that Ellie acted after Andy went missing?
3. What does Bayard say when he shows up at Anita's hotel room in Chapter 17?
4. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
5. What does Dolph say when Anita tells him she can't be at the murder scene soon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Magnus and Anita talk about in Chapter 9?
2. What do the Quinlan's and Anita discuss in regards to Ellie in Chapter 12?
3. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 6 what do Larry and Anita discuss in regards to the rules of being at a crime scene for Larry to follow?
5. What do Anita and Larry find while they are driving to Bloody Bones restaurant?
6. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
7. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
8. What does Dolph tell Anita on the phone in Chapter 5?
9. Describe the relationship that Anita has with Richard Zeeman.
10. Describe the bodies that are described at the crime scene in Chapter 7.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) Did reading BLOODY BONES make you interested in reading other books in the series? Explain your answer and if you are interested in the ones earlier in the story or later in the story.
2) Do you feel that Anita is wrong to date both Richard and Jean-Claude? Does the fact that Jean-Claude has offered to kill Richard effect your opinion? Why or why not?
3) When do feel that the plot of the story became obvious? What tools did the author use to convey the important information to the reader?
Essay Topic 2
1) Why does it reveal about Larry that he was willing to take the place of the girls that were going to be whipped at Serephina's?
2) Did Larry's sacrifice seem like more or less than Jason's? Why?
3) What did it reveal that Serephina and the other vampires were able to lay the plot involving whipping the two young girls?
Essay Topic 3
1) What is important about the crucifix in the story?
2) Do you think that the crosses that Anita and Larry wore were more or less powerful because of their powers?
3) What other symbols are found in the story and what do they represent?
This section contains 1,096 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)