Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say will happen next time if Larry doesn't come with her to the second murder scene in Chapter 11?
2. How does Jeffy say that Ellie acted after Andy went missing?
3. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
4. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
5. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita say to Jean-Claude when she calls him on the phone in Chapter 16?
2. In Chapter 29 what does Jean-Claude tell Anita about his past and when he first became a vampire?
3. What happens in Chapter 27 when Anita and the others walk outside to meet Serephina for the first time?
4. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
5. What does Magnus explain to Anita about the reason that Serephina wants him?
6. What happens in Chapter 26 when Magnus comes in with a flag of truce?
7. What does Dolph tell Anita on the phone in Chapter 5?
8. Describe what happens when Anita first meets Stirling.
9. What does Stirling tell Anita about the Bouvier family?
10. Describe what happens between Ivy and Jean-Claude in the beginning of Chapter 24 when they have first arrived at Serephina's house.
Essay Topic 1
1) What moments in the story were obvious moments of foreshadowing? What made these stick out as things that the reader would need to remember?
2) Were there any moments that were foreshadowing that you did not recognize as foreshadowing until the story was over? Explain.
3) What do you feel was a significant piece of foreshadowing that will be answered later in the series?
Essay Topic 2
1) Explain the role that family plays in a person's life.
2) How is the family role looked at in the story?
3) Which family role do you feel was most powerful? The Bouvier family, Anita and her memories of her mother and father, the Quinlans, Sheriff St. John and his wife, or the vampire clan that works as a type of family? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) If you had to pick one of the creatures from the book to be which one would you chose and why? Human, necromancer, fey, vampire, lycanthrope, or other.
2) If you had been writing the story what would you have changed about the ending or the ending that particular characters came to? Explain your changes.
3) What age do you feel that Bloody Bones is most appropriate for? Explain citing parts of the book to support your answer.
This section contains 1,195 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)