|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
2. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he trusts Stirling?
3. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
4. Why does Jean-Claude say he will not give Anita the name of the vampire he thinks may be responsible for the murders?
5. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
2. What do the Quinlan's and Anita discuss in regards to Ellie in Chapter 12?
3. Describe the conversation that Anita and Bert have in Chapter 1 about the job he is planning to bid.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 6 what do Larry and Anita discuss in regards to the rules of being at a crime scene for Larry to follow?
5. What does Anita explain happened to get everyone ready to start persecuting vampires?
6. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
7. Describe the murder scene that Anita and Larry go to in Chapter 11.
8. Describe the bodies that are described at the crime scene in Chapter 7.
9. What do Anita and Larry find while they are driving to Bloody Bones restaurant?
10. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Explain the role that family plays in a person's life.
2) How is the family role looked at in the story?
3) Which family role do you feel was most powerful? The Bouvier family, Anita and her memories of her mother and father, the Quinlans, Sheriff St. John and his wife, or the vampire clan that works as a type of family? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
1) Explain what is known about Richard's character?
2) Why is Richard's part in this book so short?
3) Would you say that Anita cares more for Richard that Jean-Claude? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
1) What moments in the story were obvious moments of foreshadowing? What made these stick out as things that the reader would need to remember?
2) Were there any moments that were foreshadowing that you did not recognize as foreshadowing until the story was over? Explain.
3) What do you feel was a significant piece of foreshadowing that will be answered later in the series?
This section contains 1,151 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)