|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita see on Wallace's neck?
2. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
3. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
4. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
5. What does Richard ask when Anita tells him she has to go out of town on business in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 6 what do Larry and Anita discuss in regards to the rules of being at a crime scene for Larry to follow?
2. Describe what happens when Anita first meets Stirling.
3. What does Anita explain happened to get everyone ready to start persecuting vampires?
4. In Chapter 13 what does Jeff tell Anita and Larry about Andy when they talk to Jeff in his room?
5. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
6. What does Anita say to Jean-Claude when she calls him on the phone in Chapter 16?
7. What is Anita able to tell the Sheriff about Ellie's death in Chapter 11?
8. Describe the scene in the helicopter in Chapter 3.
9. Describe the conversation that Freemont and Anita have in Chapter 16.
10. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Why does it reveal about Larry that he was willing to take the place of the girls that were going to be whipped at Serephina's?
2) Did Larry's sacrifice seem like more or less than Jason's? Why?
3) What did it reveal that Serephina and the other vampires were able to lay the plot involving whipping the two young girls?
Essay Topic 2
1) Explain the role that family plays in a person's life.
2) How is the family role looked at in the story?
3) Which family role do you feel was most powerful? The Bouvier family, Anita and her memories of her mother and father, the Quinlans, Sheriff St. John and his wife, or the vampire clan that works as a type of family? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) Did reading BLOODY BONES make you interested in reading other books in the series? Explain your answer and if you are interested in the ones earlier in the story or later in the story.
2) Do you feel that Anita is wrong to date both Richard and Jean-Claude? Does the fact that Jean-Claude has offered to kill Richard effect your opinion? Why or why not?
3) When do feel that the plot of the story became obvious? What tools did the author use to convey the important information to the reader?
This section contains 1,142 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)