|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita notice is odd about the graveyard in Chapter 17?
2. What does Anita say that Magnus is?
3. Why does Anita say that she and her father didn't talk much about her mother?
4. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he is enjoying the fact that she is scared of the helicopter ride in Chapter 3?
5. Where does Anita tell agent Bradford that she got Xavier's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wallace tell Anita about his first partner?
2. What do Magnus and Anita talk about in Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 18 what does Jean-Claude explain to Anita that he needs Jason and her to do in front of the Master of the City?
4. What does Anita tell everyone before they go out hunting vampires in Chapter 15?
5. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
6. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
7. In the beginning of Chapter 6 what do Larry and Anita discuss in regards to the rules of being at a crime scene for Larry to follow?
8. What does Anita say to Jean-Claude when she calls him on the phone in Chapter 16?
9. What do Jason and Larry explain in Chapter 19 as to who they are more scared of and why?
10. Describe the murder scene that Anita and Larry go to in Chapter 11.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) What is the main plot found in BLOODY BONES?
2) What plots will most likely be looked at again in later books in the series? Explain why you think so.
3) Which of the sub-plots do you feel added the most to the main plot and why?
Essay Topic 2
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) Did reading BLOODY BONES make you interested in reading other books in the series? Explain your answer and if you are interested in the ones earlier in the story or later in the story.
2) Do you feel that Anita is wrong to date both Richard and Jean-Claude? Does the fact that Jean-Claude has offered to kill Richard effect your opinion? Why or why not?
3) When do feel that the plot of the story became obvious? What tools did the author use to convey the important information to the reader?
Essay Topic 3
1) What role did power play in the story?
2) How does power translate differently to the various characters in the story? Stirling, Anita, Serephina, Jason, or any others.
3) Why do you think that Ellie chose to let herself become a vampire? Do you believe it was related to a desire for power? Explain.
This section contains 1,112 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)