|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
2. What does Granger say happened to Wallace's first partner when talking to Anita in Chapter 14?
3. What does Anita put in her suitcase in Chapter 2?
4. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
5. What does the sheriff say when Anita tells him that she has been working with the police for three years?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 18 what does Jean-Claude explain to Anita that he needs Jason and her to do in front of the Master of the City?
2. What does Wallace tell Anita about his first partner?
3. What does Stirling say to Anita in Chapter 5 while they are alone on the top of the mountain?
4. What does Magnus explain when Dorcas brigns over the menues to Anita and Larry?
5. What does Anita tell Dolph when she talks to him on the phone in Chapter 10?
6. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
7. In the beginning of Chapter 6 what do Larry and Anita discuss in regards to the rules of being at a crime scene for Larry to follow?
8. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
9. Describe the murder scene that Anita and Larry go to in Chapter 11.
10. Describe the relationship that Anita has with Richard Zeeman.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Do you believe that Anita's company got paid by Stirling's company even though Stirling was dead? Explain.
2) Why is it that none of Anita's work place, boss or other employment information is explained after the story is complete?
3) Do you believe that Larry will be better than Anita after she is done doing his on the job training? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
1) What role do you feel that religion played in the story?
2) What other religions or cultures could have been introduced easily into the story?
3) Do you feel that religion was presented in a more negative or positive light and why?
Essay Topic 3
1) What role did power play in the story?
2) How does power translate differently to the various characters in the story? Stirling, Anita, Serephina, Jason, or any others.
3) Why do you think that Ellie chose to let herself become a vampire? Do you believe it was related to a desire for power? Explain.
This section contains 1,062 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)