|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Freemont say that the Quinlan's are planning to sue Anita?
2. In Chapter 8 what does Anita asks Larry if he wants to do?
3. What does the sheriff tell Anita that the parents want done to Ellie's body?
4. What does Magnus tell Anita that Friday night is at Bloody Bones?
5. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Ivy is killed?
2. What happens after Stirling has guns pointed at Anita?
3. Describe what happens when Anita first meets Stirling.
4. What happens when Anita wakes up in Chapter 39?
5. Describe the bodies that are described at the crime scene in Chapter 7.
6. Describe the scene in Chapter 27 when Serephina first tries to get Anita to come willingly into her arms.
7. What does Stirling say to Anita in Chapter 5 while they are alone on the top of the mountain?
8. What happens when the state police, Wallace and Granger, first show up in Chapter 14?
9. What does Anita explain happened to get everyone ready to start persecuting vampires?
10. Describe what happens in the beginning of Chapter 26 when the fighting begins.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) Explain the role that Jason plays in the story?
2) If you had to pick another character in the story to say Jason resembles personality wise, which one would it be and why?
3) Speculate on the reasons that Jason doesn't mind being Jean-Claude's pet?
Essay Topic 2
1) What role did power play in the story?
2) How does power translate differently to the various characters in the story? Stirling, Anita, Serephina, Jason, or any others.
3) Why do you think that Ellie chose to let herself become a vampire? Do you believe it was related to a desire for power? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
1) How is Mr. Quinlan portrayed in the story?
2) What was significant about the mention that Anita is being sued by the Quinlans?
3) Do you believe that Mrs. Quinlan would have wanted her daughter staked even if her husband hadn't been there? Why?
This section contains 1,975 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)