|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman next to Anita do when they are in the plane that plunged several thousand feet in seconds as she describes it in Chapter 2?
2. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
3. In Chapter 8 what does Anita asks Larry if he wants to do?
4. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
5. What does Anita say when Larry asks her if the crime scene will be awful in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita tell everyone before they go out hunting vampires in Chapter 15?
2. What does Dolph tell Anita on the phone in Chapter 5?
3. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
4. What does Anita explain happened to get everyone ready to start persecuting vampires?
5. What do Jason and Larry explain in Chapter 19 as to who they are more scared of and why?
6. What do the Quinlan's and Anita discuss in regards to Ellie in Chapter 12?
7. What does Magnus explain when Dorcas brigns over the menues to Anita and Larry?
8. In Chapter 13 what does Jeff tell Anita and Larry about Andy when they talk to Jeff in his room?
9. Describe the conversation that Anita and Bert have in Chapter 1 about the job he is planning to bid.
10. What does Anita tell Dolph when she talks to him on the phone in Chapter 10?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1) What was the significance of the title of the book, BLOODY BONES?
2) What other names could the book have had that would have been as effective?
3) What about the title draws your attention or doesn't appeal to you?
4) How important is the title of a book?
Essay Topic 2
1) Why does Anita try so hard to protect Larry?
2) What does this reveal about Anita's personality?
3) Explain the relationship that Anita and Larry have? Would you say that it is more than a typical co-worker relationship? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Pick one of the following to write about.
1) If you had to pick one of the creatures from the book to be which one would you chose and why? Human, necromancer, fey, vampire, lycanthrope, or other.
2) If you had been writing the story what would you have changed about the ending or the ending that particular characters came to? Explain your changes.
3) What age do you feel that Bloody Bones is most appropriate for? Explain citing parts of the book to support your answer.
This section contains 1,101 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)