|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita have to call housekeeping for in Chapter 29?
(a) To have a telegraph sent.
(c) Clean towels.
(d) Medicine and bandages.
2. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
(c) She isn't sure.
3. What does Anita tell Serephina when she tells Anita that she they will live forever together and that she will be Anita's mother?
(a) That everything dies.
(b) Jeff Quinlan needs a mother too.
(c) That she had a mother, and she died.
(d) She is too old to need a mother.
4. What does Dorcas say she sees after she shakes Anita's hand?
(a) She isn't sure what she sees.
(b) Blood, pain, and death.
(c) Sadness and lonliness.
(d) A whirlwind of emotions that cannot be sorted through.
5. What does Anita say she will take as an apology in the end of Chapter 26?
(a) If Janos is killed.
(b) If they can get Jeff Quinlan back.
(c) If the two girls can go home unharmed.
(d) If she can get answers about Xavier.
6. What does Magnus say helps to drown Serephina out?
(b) Getting drunk.
(c) Using glamor.
(d) A fey spell.
7. What does Serephina offer to let Anita do?
(a) Punish Ivy.
(b) Kill Janos.
(c) Kill Magnus.
(d) Be the one to save Jeff Quinlan.
8. How many dead are Anita and Larry planning on raising from the dead in Chapter 33?
(a) Three hundred.
(c) As many as they can.
9. What does Ivy tell Jean-Claude that vampires aren't supposed to be able to do?
(a) Walk around in the day light.
(b) Turn into bats.
(c) Fall in love.
(d) Capture another vampire with their gaze.
10. What does Jean-Claude say is the reason that Serephina hasn't paved the road that leads to her house?
(a) She mainly takes her helicopter and private jets.
(b) They drive in another way.
(c) It is her moat.
(d) She doesn't plan on staying.
11. Why does Anita say that master vampires don't talk to cops?
(a) It goes against their rules.
(b) They just aren't social butterflies.
(c) They feel they are above human law.
(d) Too many years of cops shooting them on site.
12. What does Jean-Claude say may happen if Serephina drinks from Bloody Bones in Chapter 38?
(a) The crosses may no longer work.
(b) It may make her invincible.
(c) It may make her immune to daylight.
(d) He isn't sure but knows it won't be good.
13. What wounds does Anita have that confuses the doctors?
(a) Second degree burns.
(b) Bruises on her face.
(c) Cuts all over her back.
(d) The puncture marks on her hands and feet.
14. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
(a) Casts a spell on him.
(b) Denounces him as her brother.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Kicks him.
15. What does Janos say that the torture room is?
(a) His reward for being a faithful servant.
(b) Their entertaining room.
(c) Just one of many interesting rooms in the house.
(d) Their training room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to pull out telling her not to be bashful on his account?
2. What does Janos explain the purpose the girls are going to serve?
3. Why does Dorcas say that her ancestry imprisoned Bloody Bones?
4. What happens when Jean-Claude asks for his coffin back?
5. What does Serephina say when Jean-Claude tells her that the petty torments are beneath her?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)