|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
(c) Bay leaves.
2. What does Jean-Claude say when Anita tells him that Serephina wants to drink from her and Bloody Bones in order to be immortal?
(a) It doesn't surprise him.
(b) Serephina is becoming paranoid.
(c) That it might not give immortality but it will give her amazing power.
(d) He has heard of this before.
3. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
(a) He has no idea at the moment.
(b) It means that Jean-Claude is a fool.
(c) It means the council is backing Serephina.
(d) It means they are all going to die.
4. What color is the basement in Serephina's home?
(a) Splattered shades on each wall and windows that have been painted on.
(b) Red walls with great tapestries hanging.
(c) Black walls, floors, and ceiling.
(d) It is light blue with little sheep being devored and blood spiling onto the fresh grass.
5. What does Bloody Bones tell Magnus?
(a) I knew this day would come.
(b) You will return the blood you have taken.
(c) I will be free to kill you.
(d) You have used my power pitifully.
6. What does Jean-Claude say may happen if Serephina drinks from Bloody Bones in Chapter 38?
(a) He isn't sure but knows it won't be good.
(b) The crosses may no longer work.
(c) It may make her invincible.
(d) It may make her immune to daylight.
7. What does Anita tell Janos in Chapter 25 when he asks her if their entertainment is so boring?
(a) That they have seen better parties.
(c) That they are deciding to kill them now or later.
(d) It's getting better by the moment.
8. What does Anita say she will take as an apology in the end of Chapter 26?
(a) If Janos is killed.
(b) If the two girls can go home unharmed.
(c) If she can get answers about Xavier.
(d) If they can get Jeff Quinlan back.
9. Why does Jean-Claude say that Larry and Jason have gone out?
(a) To get Anita some medicine for her bite marks.
(b) To get a new coffin.
(c) To get Jason some food.
(d) To go meet a member of the council.
10. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita as she sits with him as the sun comes up?
(a) It hurts.
(b) It is not ever the same.
(c) I am used to it.
(d) It would be better if you would stay with me.
11. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks him how careful she needs to while walking next to Ivy in Chapter 24?
(a) Defend but do not attack first.
(b) Very careful.
(c) He says he will take care of her.
(d) He simply laughs.
12. In the end of Chapter 22 what does Anita realize suddenly is going to bother her?
(a) Being close to Jason all night.
(b) Being so close to vampiares and not being allowed to kill them.
(c) Meeting one of Jean-Claude's lovers.
(d) Pretending to be one of Jean-Claude's human servants.
13. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
(a) She isn't sure.
14. What does Jason tell Anita when he lays down to let Jean-Claude feed on him?
(a) He has more blood to give than Anita.
(b) The neck hurts less.
(c) Anita should have let him go first.
(d) It shouldn't have hurt her so bad.
15. What does Larry ask when Anita says that killing a vampire is not the same as killing a human?
(a) Didn't she say she would never lie to him?
(b) Is that her personal opinion?
(c) How many corpses has she given CPR to lately?
(d) Did she get that out of a manual?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry's zombie bag have on it?
2. What does Anita do when it becomes clean that Jean-Claude cannot defeat Janos?
3. What is Jason doing after Janos has left the room?
4. What unique ability does Jean-Claude say that Serephina has?
5. What does Anita use to kill Ivy?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)