|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the basement in Serephina's home?
(a) It is light blue with little sheep being devored and blood spiling onto the fresh grass.
(b) Splattered shades on each wall and windows that have been painted on.
(c) Black walls, floors, and ceiling.
(d) Red walls with great tapestries hanging.
2. What does Serephina say when Jean-Claude tells her that the petty torments are beneath her?
(b) She simply giggles.
(c) They are fun though.
(d) She is feeling petty.
3. What animal does Anita have that she uses to sacrifice in Chapter 33?
(a) A cow.
(b) A goat.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A horse.
4. What does Janos say that the torture room is?
(a) His reward for being a faithful servant.
(b) Just one of many interesting rooms in the house.
(c) Their training room.
(d) Their entertaining room.
5. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
(a) He doesn't know what Anita is talking about.
(c) Xavier fed the children to Bloody Bones when he was finished with them.
(d) Does it matter?
6. What does Anita tell Serephina when she tells Anita that she they will live forever together and that she will be Anita's mother?
(a) That everything dies.
(b) She is too old to need a mother.
(c) Jeff Quinlan needs a mother too.
(d) That she had a mother, and she died.
7. Why does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see Serephina, the master vampire in Branson?
(a) She can challenge Jean-Claude.
(b) She might refuse to see them.
(c) She might call in a favor that Jean-Claude owes her.
(d) She might have them all killed.
8. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita as she sits with him as the sun comes up?
(a) It is not ever the same.
(b) It would be better if you would stay with me.
(c) It hurts.
(d) I am used to it.
9. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
(c) Bay leaves.
10. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
(a) It means that Jean-Claude is a fool.
(b) It means the council is backing Serephina.
(c) He has no idea at the moment.
(d) It means they are all going to die.
11. What does Anita tell Janos in Chapter 25 when he asks her if their entertainment is so boring?
(a) That they have seen better parties.
(b) It's getting better by the moment.
(c) That they are deciding to kill them now or later.
12. What does Anita say she plans on doing to Serephina in Chapter 31 when Larry asks?
(b) Let Jean-Claude deal with her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Turn her into the council.
13. What does Jean-Claude say that Serephina offered him many years ago when he belonged to her?
(b) A family.
14. How many dead are Anita and Larry planning on raising from the dead in Chapter 33?
(b) Three hundred.
(d) As many as they can.
15. In the end of Chapter 21 what does Anita admit is the true reason that she wants to bring Larry along to go see Dorcas when she shows Anita where Bloody Bones is kept?
(a) To try and scare Larry off.
(b) To make amends with Larry.
(c) So he can get a reading off of Dorcas.
(d) To watch Anita's back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Magnus say that Serephina fears Anita?
2. Why does Jean-Claude say that he is confident of the level of Serephina's powers?
3. Why does Dorcas say that her ancestry imprisoned Bloody Bones?
4. What does Dorcas say when Anita asks her why Magnus ran from the police?
5. How does Bayard die?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)