|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Magnus say that Serephina fears Anita?
(a) Anita brought death among them.
(b) The fact that Anita withstood Serephina twice.
(c) She has had a vision of Anita killing her.
(d) Because of Anita's eyes.
2. What does Jean-Claude say about the shadows that remain on the porch although the moonlight is bright?
(a) It is a parlor trick.
(b) It is glamor.
(c) It is only in their imagination.
(d) He doesn't see what they are talking about.
3. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to pull out telling her not to be bashful on his account?
(a) Her knives.
(b) The crosses.
(c) Her gun.
(d) The salt.
4. Why does Anita say that master vampires don't talk to cops?
(a) It goes against their rules.
(b) They just aren't social butterflies.
(c) Too many years of cops shooting them on site.
(d) They feel they are above human law.
5. What wakes Anita up in Chapter 31?
(a) A bad dream.
(b) A wake up call.
(c) A gun shot.
(d) Jean-Claude getting up.
6. What does Serephina say when Jean-Claude tells her that the petty torments are beneath her?
(a) She simply giggles.
(b) They are fun though.
(d) She is feeling petty.
7. Why does Jean-Claude say that Larry and Jason have gone out?
(a) To get a new coffin.
(b) To get Anita some medicine for her bite marks.
(c) To go meet a member of the council.
(d) To get Jason some food.
8. Why does Anita say that the Bouviers' have waved their attorney being present?
(a) They are smarter than Stirling.
(b) They are preparing to run away.
(c) They trust her to tell the truth.
(d) They want nothing to do with this.
9. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
(d) She isn't sure.
10. In the end of Chapter 22 what does Anita realize suddenly is going to bother her?
(a) Being so close to vampiares and not being allowed to kill them.
(b) Pretending to be one of Jean-Claude's human servants.
(c) Being close to Jason all night.
(d) Meeting one of Jean-Claude's lovers.
11. What does Serephina say that Jean-Claude will be?
(a) Food for the other vampires.
(b) A log for the fire.
(c) Her lap dog.
(d) Her puppet.
12. What does Magnus explain that Serephina offered him in exchange for being her servant?
(b) Freedom from tending Bloody Bones.
(c) Magic abilities.
13. What happens when Jean-Claude asks for his coffin back?
(a) Ivy brings out an old rusty urn with ashes.
(b) Serephina tells him it is payment for his trespassing.
(c) Janos brings out a bag of splinters.
(d) Serephina explains that it has bee shipped to Russia.
14. Who steps through the doorway in Chapter 26 after the handkerchief has been shown?
(d) A lawyer.
15. Who is missing from the party when Anita and the others arrive in Chapter 38?
(a) Jeff and Xavier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
2. What does Jason tell Anita when he lays down to let Jean-Claude feed on him?
3. Why does Stirling say he wanted Bloody Bones free?
4. In the end of Chapter 21 what does Anita admit is the true reason that she wants to bring Larry along to go see Dorcas when she shows Anita where Bloody Bones is kept?
5. What is Jason doing after Janos has left the room?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)