|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita have Agent Bradford do when Serephina begins trying to use Anita to come save her?
(a) Hold her down.
(b) Stab her with a crucifix.
(c) Cuff her.
(d) Knock her out.
2. What does the vampire stick in Anita's ear in Chapter 26?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) Her tongue.
3. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
(d) Bay leaves.
4. What does Anita tell Janos in Chapter 25 when he asks her if their entertainment is so boring?
(a) It's getting better by the moment.
(b) That they are deciding to kill them now or later.
(d) That they have seen better parties.
5. What does Bloody Bones tell Magnus?
(a) I knew this day would come.
(b) I will be free to kill you.
(c) You have used my power pitifully.
(d) You will return the blood you have taken.
6. What does Jean-Claude say may happen if Serephina drinks from Bloody Bones in Chapter 38?
(a) The crosses may no longer work.
(b) It may make her immune to daylight.
(c) He isn't sure but knows it won't be good.
(d) It may make her invincible.
7. What does Janos say he wants to see before dawn?
(a) The fulfillment of the prophecy.
(b) The death of Jean-Claude.
(c) Them all naked and bleeding.
(d) Everyone happy and getting along.
8. What does Janos say that the torture room is?
(a) Their entertaining room.
(b) Their training room.
(c) Just one of many interesting rooms in the house.
(d) His reward for being a faithful servant.
9. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita as she sits with him as the sun comes up?
(a) It hurts.
(b) It would be better if you would stay with me.
(c) I am used to it.
(d) It is not ever the same.
10. What does Magnus say helps to drown Serephina out?
(a) Using glamor.
(b) Getting drunk.
(d) A fey spell.
11. What does Anita have to call housekeeping for in Chapter 29?
(a) Clean towels.
(b) To have a telegraph sent.
(c) Medicine and bandages.
12. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
(c) She isn't sure.
13. What does Jean-Claude say is the reason that Serephina hasn't paved the road that leads to her house?
(a) They drive in another way.
(b) It is her moat.
(c) She doesn't plan on staying.
(d) She mainly takes her helicopter and private jets.
14. What does Jean-Claude say when Anita tells him that Serephina wants to drink from her and Bloody Bones in order to be immortal?
(a) It doesn't surprise him.
(b) Serephina is becoming paranoid.
(c) He has heard of this before.
(d) That it might not give immortality but it will give her amazing power.
15. What unique ability does Jean-Claude say that Serephina has?
(a) To transform.
(b) To become invisible.
(c) To be able to go out in daylight once every month.
(d) To call ghosts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is missing from the party when Anita and the others arrive in Chapter 38?
2. Where does Magnus tell Anita he is going to put her?
3. What does Dorcas say she sees after she shakes Anita's hand?
4. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
5. In the end of Chapter 22 what does Anita realize suddenly is going to bother her?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)