|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks if the form of the two women vampires is an illusion or if Jean-Claude's form is an illusion.
(a) Neither are real.
(b) Jean-Claude's is real.
(c) Both forms are real.
(d) Their form is real.
2. What does Jason say when Anita asks him if getting shot is worth kissing her once?
(a) There is only one way to find out.
(b) Everyone else seems to think it is.
(c) He doesn't believe she will shoot him.
(d) He has paid higher prices before.
3. Why does Magnus say that he wanted Bloody Bones' blood?
(a) For the power.
(b) For the immortality.
(c) For the rush it gives.
(d) So that he could find a cure for his disease.
4. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
(a) Casts a spell on him.
(b) Denounces him as her brother.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Kicks him.
5. What does Dorcas say when Anita asks her why Magnus ran from the police?
(a) They have had a few bad episodes with the police in the past.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) They didn't file taxes last year.
(d) He used to date Freemont.
6. In the end of Chapter 21 what does Anita admit is the true reason that she wants to bring Larry along to go see Dorcas when she shows Anita where Bloody Bones is kept?
(a) So he can get a reading off of Dorcas.
(b) To make amends with Larry.
(c) To try and scare Larry off.
(d) To watch Anita's back.
7. What does Jason tell Anita when he lays down to let Jean-Claude feed on him?
(a) Anita should have let him go first.
(b) The neck hurts less.
(c) He has more blood to give than Anita.
(d) It shouldn't have hurt her so bad.
8. Who is missing from the party when Anita and the others arrive in Chapter 38?
(a) Jeff and Xavier.
9. What does Anita have Agent Bradford do when Serephina begins trying to use Anita to come save her?
(a) Hold her down.
(b) Knock her out.
(c) Stab her with a crucifix.
(d) Cuff her.
10. What does Magnus say will happen if Anita raises the dead from the hillside for Stirling?
(a) It will rip a whole if the fabric of reality.
(b) He isn't sure.
(c) Bloody Bones will be loosed.
(d) It will kill Magnus and Dorcas.
11. What does Anita feel when she watches Jean-Claude stop breathing as the sun comes up?
(c) His soul would leave his body.
12. What does Jean-Claude say when Anita tells him that Serephina wants to drink from her and Bloody Bones in order to be immortal?
(a) That it might not give immortality but it will give her amazing power.
(b) Serephina is becoming paranoid.
(c) It doesn't surprise him.
(d) He has heard of this before.
13. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita as she sits with him as the sun comes up?
(a) It hurts.
(b) It would be better if you would stay with me.
(c) I am used to it.
(d) It is not ever the same.
14. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks him how careful she needs to while walking next to Ivy in Chapter 24?
(a) Very careful.
(b) Defend but do not attack first.
(c) He simply laughs.
(d) He says he will take care of her.
15. What animal does Anita have that she uses to sacrifice in Chapter 33?
(a) A goat.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cow.
(d) An elephant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorcas say she sees after she shakes Anita's hand?
2. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
3. Why does Jean-Claude say that Larry and Jason have gone out?
4. What line does Anita say that Jean-Claude has crossed that only a handful of other vampires have crossed?
5. What happens when Jean-Claude asks for his coffin back?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)