|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to pull out telling her not to be bashful on his account?
(a) Her knives.
(b) The crosses.
(c) Her gun.
(d) The salt.
2. What does the vampire stick in Anita's ear in Chapter 26?
(a) Her tongue.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) An amulet.
3. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
(a) Because it grosses her out.
(b) It isn't natural.
(c) Because she can't trust him.
(d) She is in love with Richard.
4. What does Bloody Bones say that Serephina had promised him?
(a) A place in her court.
(b) To be free if he fed her.
(c) To give him vampire abilities.
(d) To let him kill everyone he wants.
5. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
(a) In a magical box.
(b) In a parallel universe.
(c) In a cave with restless spirits gaurding the entrances.
(d) In a mound of earth and magic.
6. What does Anita say she plans on doing to Serephina in Chapter 31 when Larry asks?
(b) Turn her into the council.
(c) Let Jean-Claude deal with her.
(d) Kill her.
7. What does Magnus explain that Serephina offered him in exchange for being her servant?
(a) Freedom from tending Bloody Bones.
(b) Magic abilities.
8. Why does Jean-Claude say that Larry and Jason have gone out?
(a) To get a new coffin.
(b) To get Anita some medicine for her bite marks.
(c) To get Jason some food.
(d) To go meet a member of the council.
9. What does Anita feel when she watches Jean-Claude stop breathing as the sun comes up?
(b) His soul would leave his body.
10. Why does Anita say that the Bouviers' have waved their attorney being present?
(a) They want nothing to do with this.
(b) They are preparing to run away.
(c) They are smarter than Stirling.
(d) They trust her to tell the truth.
11. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
(a) He has no idea at the moment.
(b) It means they are all going to die.
(c) It means the council is backing Serephina.
(d) It means that Jean-Claude is a fool.
12. Why does Jean-Claude say that he is confident of the level of Serephina's powers?
(a) She was a different kind of vampire than he is.
(b) He has been talking to some of Serephina's consorts.
(c) A vampire's powers are established at about two or three centuries.
(d) She never was very powerful.
13. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
(a) Xavier fed the children to Bloody Bones when he was finished with them.
(b) He doesn't know what Anita is talking about.
(d) Does it matter?
14. Why does Dorcas say that her ancestry imprisoned Bloody Bones?
(a) To make a potion of its blood.
(b) To gain immortality.
(c) To procreate with it.
(d) To protect himself from the other fey.
15. What does Serephina offer to let Anita do?
(a) Kill Magnus.
(b) Punish Ivy.
(c) Kill Janos.
(d) Be the one to save Jeff Quinlan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude say may happen if Serephina drinks from Bloody Bones in Chapter 38?
2. What does Larry's zombie bag have on it?
3. What does Magnus say helps to drown Serephina out?
4. Why does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see Serephina, the master vampire in Branson?
5. What does Anita use to kill Ivy?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)