|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see Serephina, the master vampire in Branson?
(a) She can challenge Jean-Claude.
(b) She might refuse to see them.
(c) She might call in a favor that Jean-Claude owes her.
(d) She might have them all killed.
2. What line does Anita say that Jean-Claude has crossed that only a handful of other vampires have crossed?
(a) He is someone she feels she can count on.
(b) She no longer thinks of him as a monster.
(c) She thinks of him as a friend.
(d) She is beginning to think she has feelings for him.
3. What is Jason doing after Janos has left the room?
(a) Scrubing at his skin.
(b) Howling at the moon.
(c) Pounding on the door to be let out.
(d) Tearing apart the two female vampires that had been on him.
4. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
(b) He doesn't know what Anita is talking about.
(c) Xavier fed the children to Bloody Bones when he was finished with them.
(d) Does it matter?
5. What does Jean-Claude say may happen if Serephina drinks from Bloody Bones in Chapter 38?
(a) He isn't sure but knows it won't be good.
(b) It may make her immune to daylight.
(c) The crosses may no longer work.
(d) It may make her invincible.
6. Why does Jean-Claude say that he is confident of the level of Serephina's powers?
(a) She never was very powerful.
(b) He has been talking to some of Serephina's consorts.
(c) She was a different kind of vampire than he is.
(d) A vampire's powers are established at about two or three centuries.
7. What does Janos explain the purpose the girls are going to serve?
(a) They are going to be whipping boys for Larry and Jason.
(b) Janos is going to turn them.
(c) They serve no purpose other than to show how serious Serephina is.
(d) They are going to give up a toe off of each foot in place of two of Jean-Claude's people.
8. What does the vampire stick in Anita's ear in Chapter 26?
(a) Her tongue.
(b) A knife.
(c) An amulet.
(d) A gun.
9. What does Larry's zombie bag have on it?
(a) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
(b) Frodo and Bilbo Baggins.
10. What unique ability does Jean-Claude say that Serephina has?
(a) To be able to go out in daylight once every month.
(b) To call ghosts.
(c) To become invisible.
(d) To transform.
11. Where does Anita wake up in Chapter 39?
(a) In a large bed.
(b) In her hotel room.
(c) A coffin.
(d) In Serephina's basement.
12. What does Anita feel when she watches Jean-Claude stop breathing as the sun comes up?
(d) His soul would leave his body.
13. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita as she sits with him as the sun comes up?
(a) I am used to it.
(b) It would be better if you would stay with me.
(c) It hurts.
(d) It is not ever the same.
14. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
(a) In a magical box.
(b) In a cave with restless spirits gaurding the entrances.
(c) In a parallel universe.
(d) In a mound of earth and magic.
15. What does Anita have to call housekeeping for in Chapter 29?
(a) Clean towels.
(b) Medicine and bandages.
(c) To have a telegraph sent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Serephina say that she will help Anita find Jeff Quinlan in Chapter 27?
2. Where does Magnus tell Anita he is going to put her?
3. What does Jason tell Anita when he lays down to let Jean-Claude feed on him?
4. What does Anita tell Serephina when she tells Anita that she they will live forever together and that she will be Anita's mother?
5. Who does Magnus say is in the other coffin in the Bloody Bones bar?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)