|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dead are Anita and Larry planning on raising from the dead in Chapter 33?
(a) As many as they can.
(b) Three hundred.
2. What does Magnus say helps to drown Serephina out?
(a) Using glamor.
(b) A fey spell.
(d) Getting drunk.
3. Where does Magnus tell Anita he is going to put her?
(a) In the trunk of his car.
(b) In the coffin until Serephina awakes.
(c) In the basement.
(d) Lock her to the front door.
4. Why does Magnus say that Serephina fears Anita?
(a) She has had a vision of Anita killing her.
(b) The fact that Anita withstood Serephina twice.
(c) Because of Anita's eyes.
(d) Anita brought death among them.
5. What does Anita see on Jean-Claude as he walks past her without his shirt on?
(a) Fresh cuts.
(b) Bite marks.
(c) A tatoo.
(d) White scars.
6. What does Bloody Bones say that Serephina had promised him?
(a) To let him kill everyone he wants.
(b) To be free if he fed her.
(c) A place in her court.
(d) To give him vampire abilities.
7. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks if the form of the two women vampires is an illusion or if Jean-Claude's form is an illusion.
(a) Their form is real.
(b) Jean-Claude's is real.
(c) Both forms are real.
(d) Neither are real.
8. Why does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see Serephina, the master vampire in Branson?
(a) She can challenge Jean-Claude.
(b) She might have them all killed.
(c) She might refuse to see them.
(d) She might call in a favor that Jean-Claude owes her.
9. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
(a) He doesn't know what Anita is talking about.
(b) Xavier fed the children to Bloody Bones when he was finished with them.
(c) Does it matter?
10. Why does Anita say that master vampires don't talk to cops?
(a) They feel they are above human law.
(b) It goes against their rules.
(c) They just aren't social butterflies.
(d) Too many years of cops shooting them on site.
11. How does Bayard die?
(a) Vampires kill him.
(b) The zombies kill him.
(c) Stirling shoots him.
(d) Bloody Bones kills him.
12. What does Jason say when Anita asks him if getting shot is worth kissing her once?
(a) He has paid higher prices before.
(b) He doesn't believe she will shoot him.
(c) There is only one way to find out.
(d) Everyone else seems to think it is.
13. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks him how careful she needs to while walking next to Ivy in Chapter 24?
(a) He simply laughs.
(b) Defend but do not attack first.
(c) Very careful.
(d) He says he will take care of her.
14. Why does Jean-Claude say that he is confident of the level of Serephina's powers?
(a) She never was very powerful.
(b) He has been talking to some of Serephina's consorts.
(c) She was a different kind of vampire than he is.
(d) A vampire's powers are established at about two or three centuries.
15. What does Jean-Claude say when Anita tells him that Serephina wants to drink from her and Bloody Bones in order to be immortal?
(a) That it might not give immortality but it will give her amazing power.
(b) It doesn't surprise him.
(c) He has heard of this before.
(d) Serephina is becoming paranoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita realize that Serephina is offering her in Chapter 38?
2. Why is it explained that Serephina wants to ask Anita's forgiveness?
3. What wounds does Anita have that confuses the doctors?
4. What does Jean-Claude say had been the one rule that the vampires had to live by before they became citizens?
5. What does Jean-Claude say the vampire said to him that chose to turn him?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)