|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude say about the shadows that remain on the porch although the moonlight is bright?
(a) It is glamor.
(b) It is a parlor trick.
(c) He doesn't see what they are talking about.
(d) It is only in their imagination.
2. What does Bloody Bones say that Serephina had promised him?
(a) To be free if he fed her.
(b) To give him vampire abilities.
(c) A place in her court.
(d) To let him kill everyone he wants.
3. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita as she sits with him as the sun comes up?
(a) I am used to it.
(b) It hurts.
(c) It would be better if you would stay with me.
(d) It is not ever the same.
4. Why does Jean-Claude say that Larry and Jason have gone out?
(a) To get Jason some food.
(b) To go meet a member of the council.
(c) To get Anita some medicine for her bite marks.
(d) To get a new coffin.
5. What does Jean-Claude say may happen if Serephina drinks from Bloody Bones in Chapter 38?
(a) He isn't sure but knows it won't be good.
(b) The crosses may no longer work.
(c) It may make her immune to daylight.
(d) It may make her invincible.
6. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to pull out telling her not to be bashful on his account?
(a) The crosses.
(b) Her knives.
(c) Her gun.
(d) The salt.
7. Why does Anita say that the Bouviers' have waved their attorney being present?
(a) They are smarter than Stirling.
(b) They want nothing to do with this.
(c) They are preparing to run away.
(d) They trust her to tell the truth.
8. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
(c) She isn't sure.
9. What is Jason told he must do when he agrees to take the place of one of the girls that the vampires were going to hurt?
(a) He must have sex with two of the women vampires in front of everyone.
(b) He must let them stick needles through his eye lids.
(c) He must lick Janos' feet.
(d) He must have silver spikes driven into his hands and feet.
10. What does Magnus explain that Serephina offered him in exchange for being her servant?
(b) Freedom from tending Bloody Bones.
(c) Magic abilities.
11. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
(a) It isn't natural.
(b) Because she can't trust him.
(c) She is in love with Richard.
(d) Because it grosses her out.
12. What is Jason doing after Janos has left the room?
(a) Howling at the moon.
(b) Scrubing at his skin.
(c) Tearing apart the two female vampires that had been on him.
(d) Pounding on the door to be let out.
13. What does Bloody Bones tell Magnus?
(a) You will return the blood you have taken.
(b) You have used my power pitifully.
(c) I will be free to kill you.
(d) I knew this day would come.
14. What does Anita have Agent Bradford do when Serephina begins trying to use Anita to come save her?
(a) Knock her out.
(b) Cuff her.
(c) Stab her with a crucifix.
(d) Hold her down.
15. Where does Anita wake up in Chapter 39?
(a) In her hotel room.
(b) In a large bed.
(c) In Serephina's basement.
(d) A coffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the basement in Serephina's home?
2. What does the vampire stick in Anita's ear in Chapter 26?
3. In the end of Chapter 22 what does Anita realize suddenly is going to bother her?
4. Why does Magnus say that Serephina fears Anita?
5. Why does Dorcas say that her ancestry imprisoned Bloody Bones?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)