|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Magnus say is in the other coffin in the Bloody Bones bar?
(a) Ellie Quinlan.
(c) Xavier and Jeff.
2. Why does Magnus say that he wanted Bloody Bones' blood?
(a) So that he could find a cure for his disease.
(b) For the immortality.
(c) For the rush it gives.
(d) For the power.
3. Why does Anita say that the Bouviers' have waved their attorney being present?
(a) They are smarter than Stirling.
(b) They want nothing to do with this.
(c) They are preparing to run away.
(d) They trust her to tell the truth.
4. What is Jason told he must do when he agrees to take the place of one of the girls that the vampires were going to hurt?
(a) He must let them stick needles through his eye lids.
(b) He must have sex with two of the women vampires in front of everyone.
(c) He must have silver spikes driven into his hands and feet.
(d) He must lick Janos' feet.
5. What does Magnus say will happen if Anita raises the dead from the hillside for Stirling?
(a) He isn't sure.
(b) It will kill Magnus and Dorcas.
(c) It will rip a whole if the fabric of reality.
(d) Bloody Bones will be loosed.
6. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
(a) Xavier fed the children to Bloody Bones when he was finished with them.
(c) Does it matter?
(d) He doesn't know what Anita is talking about.
7. What does Anita do when it becomes clean that Jean-Claude cannot defeat Janos?
(a) She challenges Ivy.
(b) She sets the room on fire.
(c) She begins to shoot everyone.
(d) She walks over to grab Larry.
8. What does Anita tell Janos in Chapter 25 when he asks her if their entertainment is so boring?
(a) That they are deciding to kill them now or later.
(b) That they have seen better parties.
(d) It's getting better by the moment.
9. What does Anita tell Serephina when she tells Anita that she they will live forever together and that she will be Anita's mother?
(a) Jeff Quinlan needs a mother too.
(b) That she had a mother, and she died.
(c) That everything dies.
(d) She is too old to need a mother.
10. What line does Anita say that Jean-Claude has crossed that only a handful of other vampires have crossed?
(a) She is beginning to think she has feelings for him.
(b) She thinks of him as a friend.
(c) She no longer thinks of him as a monster.
(d) He is someone she feels she can count on.
11. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
(a) In a cave with restless spirits gaurding the entrances.
(b) In a magical box.
(c) In a mound of earth and magic.
(d) In a parallel universe.
12. What does Anita say she will take as an apology in the end of Chapter 26?
(a) If the two girls can go home unharmed.
(b) If they can get Jeff Quinlan back.
(c) If Janos is killed.
(d) If she can get answers about Xavier.
13. What does Larry ask when Anita says that killing a vampire is not the same as killing a human?
(a) Is that her personal opinion?
(b) Did she get that out of a manual?
(c) Didn't she say she would never lie to him?
(d) How many corpses has she given CPR to lately?
14. What is Jason doing after Janos has left the room?
(a) Tearing apart the two female vampires that had been on him.
(b) Scrubing at his skin.
(c) Howling at the moon.
(d) Pounding on the door to be let out.
15. In the end of Chapter 22 what does Anita realize suddenly is going to bother her?
(a) Being so close to vampiares and not being allowed to kill them.
(b) Meeting one of Jean-Claude's lovers.
(c) Pretending to be one of Jean-Claude's human servants.
(d) Being close to Jason all night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
2. What does Jean-Claude say is one of the reasons that Serephina wants Anita?
3. How does Bayard die?
4. What does Jean-Claude say that the handkerchief is at the top of the stairs?
5. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita as she sits with him as the sun comes up?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)