|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude say when Anita tells him that Serephina wants to drink from her and Bloody Bones in order to be immortal?
(a) He has heard of this before.
(b) It doesn't surprise him.
(c) That it might not give immortality but it will give her amazing power.
(d) Serephina is becoming paranoid.
2. What unique ability does Jean-Claude say that Serephina has?
(a) To transform.
(b) To become invisible.
(c) To call ghosts.
(d) To be able to go out in daylight once every month.
3. What does Anita use to get Ivy off of her in Chapter 34?
(a) Her crucifix.
(b) A jagged femur bone in the mud.
(c) A spell.
(d) A wooden stake.
4. What does Jean-Claude say may happen if Serephina drinks from Bloody Bones in Chapter 38?
(a) He isn't sure but knows it won't be good.
(b) It may make her invincible.
(c) It may make her immune to daylight.
(d) The crosses may no longer work.
5. What does Serephina say that Jean-Claude will be?
(a) Food for the other vampires.
(b) Her puppet.
(c) Her lap dog.
(d) A log for the fire.
6. What line does Anita say that Jean-Claude has crossed that only a handful of other vampires have crossed?
(a) He is someone she feels she can count on.
(b) She thinks of him as a friend.
(c) She no longer thinks of him as a monster.
(d) She is beginning to think she has feelings for him.
7. What does Bloody Bones tell Magnus?
(a) You will return the blood you have taken.
(b) I knew this day would come.
(c) I will be free to kill you.
(d) You have used my power pitifully.
8. Why does Stirling say he wanted Bloody Bones free?
(a) The creature is a cousin of his.
(b) The creature offered him power.
(c) Stirling works for Serephina.
(d) The creature offered him all of the Bouvier lands.
9. What does Dorcas say when Anita asks her why Magnus ran from the police?
(a) They have had a few bad episodes with the police in the past.
(b) He used to date Freemont.
(c) They didn't file taxes last year.
(d) She doesn't know.
10. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita as she sits with him as the sun comes up?
(a) I am used to it.
(b) It would be better if you would stay with me.
(c) It is not ever the same.
(d) It hurts.
11. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
(a) Because she can't trust him.
(b) Because it grosses her out.
(c) It isn't natural.
(d) She is in love with Richard.
12. How many dead are Anita and Larry planning on raising from the dead in Chapter 33?
(c) As many as they can.
(d) Three hundred.
13. What does Anita feel when she watches Jean-Claude stop breathing as the sun comes up?
(b) His soul would leave his body.
14. Why does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see Serephina, the master vampire in Branson?
(a) She can challenge Jean-Claude.
(b) She might have them all killed.
(c) She might refuse to see them.
(d) She might call in a favor that Jean-Claude owes her.
15. Who does Magnus say is in the other coffin in the Bloody Bones bar?
(a) Xavier and Jeff.
(c) Ellie Quinlan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita see on Jean-Claude as he walks past her without his shirt on?
2. What does Anita use to kill Ivy?
3. What does Jean-Claude say had been the one rule that the vampires had to live by before they became citizens?
4. Why is it explained that Serephina wants to ask Anita's forgiveness?
5. What happens when Jean-Claude asks for his coffin back?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)