|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
(a) Does it matter?
(c) He doesn't know what Anita is talking about.
(d) Xavier fed the children to Bloody Bones when he was finished with them.
2. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
(a) It means they are all going to die.
(b) He has no idea at the moment.
(c) It means the council is backing Serephina.
(d) It means that Jean-Claude is a fool.
3. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
(b) Bay leaves.
4. What does Jean-Claude say that Serephina offered him many years ago when he belonged to her?
(a) A family.
5. What does Anita say she plans on doing to Serephina in Chapter 31 when Larry asks?
(b) Turn her into the council.
(c) Let Jean-Claude deal with her.
(d) Kill her.
6. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
(d) She isn't sure.
7. Why does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see Serephina, the master vampire in Branson?
(a) She can challenge Jean-Claude.
(b) She might call in a favor that Jean-Claude owes her.
(c) She might refuse to see them.
(d) She might have them all killed.
8. What animal does Anita have that she uses to sacrifice in Chapter 33?
(a) A horse.
(b) A goat.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A cow.
9. What does Larry ask when Anita says that killing a vampire is not the same as killing a human?
(a) Didn't she say she would never lie to him?
(b) How many corpses has she given CPR to lately?
(c) Did she get that out of a manual?
(d) Is that her personal opinion?
10. Why does Jean-Claude say that he is confident of the level of Serephina's powers?
(a) He has been talking to some of Serephina's consorts.
(b) A vampire's powers are established at about two or three centuries.
(c) She never was very powerful.
(d) She was a different kind of vampire than he is.
11. What does Anita have Agent Bradford do when Serephina begins trying to use Anita to come save her?
(a) Stab her with a crucifix.
(b) Knock her out.
(c) Cuff her.
(d) Hold her down.
12. What does Jason tell Anita when he lays down to let Jean-Claude feed on him?
(a) Anita should have let him go first.
(b) It shouldn't have hurt her so bad.
(c) He has more blood to give than Anita.
(d) The neck hurts less.
13. What does Janos explain the purpose the girls are going to serve?
(a) They are going to be whipping boys for Larry and Jason.
(b) They serve no purpose other than to show how serious Serephina is.
(c) Janos is going to turn them.
(d) They are going to give up a toe off of each foot in place of two of Jean-Claude's people.
14. What unique ability does Jean-Claude say that Serephina has?
(a) To transform.
(b) To call ghosts.
(c) To become invisible.
(d) To be able to go out in daylight once every month.
15. What does Jean-Claude say the vampire said to him that chose to turn him?
(a) He would be a good pet.
(b) His beauty called to her.
(c) He was a unique human.
(d) She had liked his shirt and table manners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude say he was born as?
2. What does Anita have to call housekeeping for in Chapter 29?
3. What does Jean-Claude say about the shadows that remain on the porch although the moonlight is bright?
4. What does Magnus say will happen if Anita raises the dead from the hillside for Stirling?
5. What does Jean-Claude say is the only true way to kill vampires like Janos that can turn into rotting corpses?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)