|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
(a) Because it grosses her out.
(b) It isn't natural.
(c) Because she can't trust him.
(d) She is in love with Richard.
2. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
(a) Casts a spell on him.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Denounces him as her brother.
(d) Kicks him.
3. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
(a) In a mound of earth and magic.
(b) In a cave with restless spirits gaurding the entrances.
(c) In a parallel universe.
(d) In a magical box.
4. What does Jean-Claude say is the reason that Serephina hasn't paved the road that leads to her house?
(a) She doesn't plan on staying.
(b) She mainly takes her helicopter and private jets.
(c) They drive in another way.
(d) It is her moat.
5. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
(d) Bay leaves.
6. What does Jean-Claude say that the handkerchief is at the top of the stairs?
(a) A handerchief, what else?
(b) A free pass.
(c) He isn't sure.
(d) A flag of truce.
7. What does Magnus explain that Serephina offered him in exchange for being her servant?
(c) Magic abilities.
(d) Freedom from tending Bloody Bones.
8. What does Anita have Agent Bradford do when Serephina begins trying to use Anita to come save her?
(a) Cuff her.
(b) Hold her down.
(c) Knock her out.
(d) Stab her with a crucifix.
9. Who does Magnus say is in the other coffin in the Bloody Bones bar?
(b) Ellie Quinlan.
(d) Xavier and Jeff.
10. What does Bloody Bones tell Magnus?
(a) I knew this day would come.
(b) I will be free to kill you.
(c) You will return the blood you have taken.
(d) You have used my power pitifully.
11. What color is the basement in Serephina's home?
(a) Splattered shades on each wall and windows that have been painted on.
(b) Black walls, floors, and ceiling.
(c) Red walls with great tapestries hanging.
(d) It is light blue with little sheep being devored and blood spiling onto the fresh grass.
12. What does Anita say she plans on doing to Serephina in Chapter 31 when Larry asks?
(b) Turn her into the council.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Let Jean-Claude deal with her.
13. Why does Stirling say he wanted Bloody Bones free?
(a) The creature is a cousin of his.
(b) Stirling works for Serephina.
(c) The creature offered him power.
(d) The creature offered him all of the Bouvier lands.
14. What does the vampire stick in Anita's ear in Chapter 26?
(a) A knife.
(b) Her tongue.
(c) An amulet.
(d) A gun.
15. What does Janos say he wants to see before dawn?
(a) The death of Jean-Claude.
(b) Them all naked and bleeding.
(c) Everyone happy and getting along.
(d) The fulfillment of the prophecy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who steps through the doorway in Chapter 26 after the handkerchief has been shown?
2. What is wrong with Jason when he arrives on the hilltop in Chapter 37?
3. What does Jean-Claude say is the only true way to kill vampires like Janos that can turn into rotting corpses?
4. What does Jean-Claude say is one of the reasons that Serephina wants Anita?
5. What does Jean-Claude say the vampire said to him that chose to turn him?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)