|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude say is the only true way to kill vampires like Janos that can turn into rotting corpses?
(a) By magical spells.
(b) With sunlight.
(c) With fire.
(d) To decapitate them.
2. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
(a) Casts a spell on him.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Denounces him as her brother.
3. What line does Anita say that Jean-Claude has crossed that only a handful of other vampires have crossed?
(a) She no longer thinks of him as a monster.
(b) She thinks of him as a friend.
(c) He is someone she feels she can count on.
(d) She is beginning to think she has feelings for him.
4. What does Larry ask when Anita says that killing a vampire is not the same as killing a human?
(a) Did she get that out of a manual?
(b) How many corpses has she given CPR to lately?
(c) Is that her personal opinion?
(d) Didn't she say she would never lie to him?
5. Why does Stirling say he wanted Bloody Bones free?
(a) Stirling works for Serephina.
(b) The creature offered him power.
(c) The creature offered him all of the Bouvier lands.
(d) The creature is a cousin of his.
6. What does Magnus explain that Serephina offered him in exchange for being her servant?
(b) Freedom from tending Bloody Bones.
(c) Magic abilities.
7. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
(a) She isn't sure.
8. What does Dorcas say when Anita asks her why Magnus ran from the police?
(a) She doesn't know.
(b) They have had a few bad episodes with the police in the past.
(c) They didn't file taxes last year.
(d) He used to date Freemont.
9. What does Jean-Claude say that Serephina offered him many years ago when he belonged to her?
(d) A family.
10. Who steps through the doorway in Chapter 26 after the handkerchief has been shown?
(b) A lawyer.
11. How many dead are Anita and Larry planning on raising from the dead in Chapter 33?
(c) As many as they can.
(d) Three hundred.
12. What does Jean-Claude say is one of the reasons that Serephina wants Anita?
(a) So that she can wield the magic behind the human courts.
(b) To spite him.
(c) To take Magnus's place.
(d) So that she can wield the magic that Anita has.
13. Why does Anita say that the Bouviers' have waved their attorney being present?
(a) They want nothing to do with this.
(b) They are smarter than Stirling.
(c) They trust her to tell the truth.
(d) They are preparing to run away.
14. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks if the form of the two women vampires is an illusion or if Jean-Claude's form is an illusion.
(a) Neither are real.
(b) Their form is real.
(c) Jean-Claude's is real.
(d) Both forms are real.
15. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks him how careful she needs to while walking next to Ivy in Chapter 24?
(a) He says he will take care of her.
(b) He simply laughs.
(c) Very careful.
(d) Defend but do not attack first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janos say that the torture room is?
2. What does Jean-Claude say had been the one rule that the vampires had to live by before they became citizens?
3. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
4. What does Janos say he wants to see before dawn?
5. What does Jason say when Anita asks him if getting shot is worth kissing her once?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)