|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
(a) In a cave with restless spirits gaurding the entrances.
(b) In a magical box.
(c) In a parallel universe.
(d) In a mound of earth and magic.
2. What is Jason told he must do when he agrees to take the place of one of the girls that the vampires were going to hurt?
(a) He must let them stick needles through his eye lids.
(b) He must have silver spikes driven into his hands and feet.
(c) He must have sex with two of the women vampires in front of everyone.
(d) He must lick Janos' feet.
3. What does Janos say he wants to see before dawn?
(a) Them all naked and bleeding.
(b) The fulfillment of the prophecy.
(c) Everyone happy and getting along.
(d) The death of Jean-Claude.
4. Where does Anita wake up in Chapter 39?
(a) In her hotel room.
(b) In a large bed.
(c) In Serephina's basement.
(d) A coffin.
5. Who steps through the doorway in Chapter 26 after the handkerchief has been shown?
(b) A lawyer.
6. What does Jean-Claude say is the reason that Serephina hasn't paved the road that leads to her house?
(a) She doesn't plan on staying.
(b) They drive in another way.
(c) She mainly takes her helicopter and private jets.
(d) It is her moat.
7. What does Jean-Claude say that the handkerchief is at the top of the stairs?
(a) He isn't sure.
(b) A flag of truce.
(c) A handerchief, what else?
(d) A free pass.
8. Why does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see Serephina, the master vampire in Branson?
(a) She can challenge Jean-Claude.
(b) She might refuse to see them.
(c) She might have them all killed.
(d) She might call in a favor that Jean-Claude owes her.
9. What does the vampire stick in Anita's ear in Chapter 26?
(a) Her tongue.
(b) A knife.
(c) An amulet.
(d) A gun.
10. What does Anita use to kill Ivy?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Larry's gun.
(c) A machete.
(d) A hatchet.
11. How does Bayard die?
(a) Vampires kill him.
(b) The zombies kill him.
(c) Stirling shoots him.
(d) Bloody Bones kills him.
12. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
(a) He has no idea at the moment.
(b) It means the council is backing Serephina.
(c) It means that Jean-Claude is a fool.
(d) It means they are all going to die.
13. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita as she sits with him as the sun comes up?
(a) It would be better if you would stay with me.
(b) I am used to it.
(c) It hurts.
(d) It is not ever the same.
14. What line does Anita say that Jean-Claude has crossed that only a handful of other vampires have crossed?
(a) She thinks of him as a friend.
(b) She no longer thinks of him as a monster.
(c) She is beginning to think she has feelings for him.
(d) He is someone she feels she can count on.
15. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
(d) Bay leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude say the vampire said to him that chose to turn him?
2. What is wrong with Jason when he arrives on the hilltop in Chapter 37?
3. What does Magnus explain that Serephina offered him in exchange for being her servant?
4. What does Jean-Claude say is the only true way to kill vampires like Janos that can turn into rotting corpses?
5. What does Larry's zombie bag have on it?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)