|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude say he was born as?
(a) An aristocrat.
(b) A rich shipper's son.
(c) A French peasant.
(d) A duke's son.
2. What line does Anita say that Jean-Claude has crossed that only a handful of other vampires have crossed?
(a) She is beginning to think she has feelings for him.
(b) She no longer thinks of him as a monster.
(c) She thinks of him as a friend.
(d) He is someone she feels she can count on.
3. What does Jean-Claude say is the reason that Serephina hasn't paved the road that leads to her house?
(a) She doesn't plan on staying.
(b) She mainly takes her helicopter and private jets.
(c) They drive in another way.
(d) It is her moat.
4. What does Anita use to kill Ivy?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) A hatchet.
(c) Larry's gun.
(d) A machete.
5. What does Dorcas say when Anita asks her why Magnus ran from the police?
(a) He used to date Freemont.
(b) They have had a few bad episodes with the police in the past.
(c) They didn't file taxes last year.
(d) She doesn't know.
6. What does Jean-Claude say about the shadows that remain on the porch although the moonlight is bright?
(a) It is only in their imagination.
(b) It is a parlor trick.
(c) He doesn't see what they are talking about.
(d) It is glamor.
7. What does Anita see on Jean-Claude as he walks past her without his shirt on?
(a) Fresh cuts.
(b) White scars.
(c) A tatoo.
(d) Bite marks.
8. What does Jason say when Anita asks him if getting shot is worth kissing her once?
(a) He has paid higher prices before.
(b) There is only one way to find out.
(c) Everyone else seems to think it is.
(d) He doesn't believe she will shoot him.
9. Who steps through the doorway in Chapter 26 after the handkerchief has been shown?
(a) A lawyer.
10. Why does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see Serephina, the master vampire in Branson?
(a) She can challenge Jean-Claude.
(b) She might refuse to see them.
(c) She might have them all killed.
(d) She might call in a favor that Jean-Claude owes her.
11. What is wrong with Jason when he arrives on the hilltop in Chapter 37?
(a) Fang marks on his kneck and a limp.
(b) A knife wound in the abdomen.
(c) A bruise along the length of his face.
(d) Broken fingers.
12. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
(a) It means that Jean-Claude is a fool.
(b) It means the council is backing Serephina.
(c) He has no idea at the moment.
(d) It means they are all going to die.
13. What does Ivy tell Jean-Claude that vampires aren't supposed to be able to do?
(a) Walk around in the day light.
(b) Fall in love.
(c) Turn into bats.
(d) Capture another vampire with their gaze.
14. Why does Anita say that the Bouviers' have waved their attorney being present?
(a) They are smarter than Stirling.
(b) They trust her to tell the truth.
(c) They are preparing to run away.
(d) They want nothing to do with this.
15. What does Jean-Claude say that Serephina offered him many years ago when he belonged to her?
(c) A family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Magnus tell Anita he is going to put her?
2. What does Magnus explain that Serephina offered him in exchange for being her servant?
3. Why does Stirling say he wanted Bloody Bones free?
4. Who is missing from the party when Anita and the others arrive in Chapter 38?
5. What does Anita tell Serephina when she tells Anita that she they will live forever together and that she will be Anita's mother?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)