|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita do when it becomes clean that Jean-Claude cannot defeat Janos?
(a) She begins to shoot everyone.
(b) She walks over to grab Larry.
(c) She sets the room on fire.
(d) She challenges Ivy.
2. What is Jason doing after Janos has left the room?
(a) Pounding on the door to be let out.
(b) Scrubing at his skin.
(c) Tearing apart the two female vampires that had been on him.
(d) Howling at the moon.
3. What does Dorcas say she sees after she shakes Anita's hand?
(a) A whirlwind of emotions that cannot be sorted through.
(b) Sadness and lonliness.
(c) She isn't sure what she sees.
(d) Blood, pain, and death.
4. What does Bloody Bones tell Magnus?
(a) You have used my power pitifully.
(b) I will be free to kill you.
(c) I knew this day would come.
(d) You will return the blood you have taken.
5. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita as she sits with him as the sun comes up?
(a) I am used to it.
(b) It hurts.
(c) It would be better if you would stay with me.
(d) It is not ever the same.
6. Who is missing from the party when Anita and the others arrive in Chapter 38?
(c) Jeff and Xavier.
7. What does Serephina offer to let Anita do?
(a) Be the one to save Jeff Quinlan.
(b) Kill Magnus.
(c) Kill Janos.
(d) Punish Ivy.
8. What does Anita tell Janos in Chapter 25 when he asks her if their entertainment is so boring?
(a) It's getting better by the moment.
(b) That they have seen better parties.
(d) That they are deciding to kill them now or later.
9. What does Jean-Claude say he was born as?
(a) A duke's son.
(b) An aristocrat.
(c) A French peasant.
(d) A rich shipper's son.
10. What does Janos explain the purpose the girls are going to serve?
(a) They are going to give up a toe off of each foot in place of two of Jean-Claude's people.
(b) They are going to be whipping boys for Larry and Jason.
(c) Janos is going to turn them.
(d) They serve no purpose other than to show how serious Serephina is.
11. What does Jean-Claude say is the only true way to kill vampires like Janos that can turn into rotting corpses?
(a) With fire.
(b) With sunlight.
(c) By magical spells.
(d) To decapitate them.
12. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks him how careful she needs to while walking next to Ivy in Chapter 24?
(a) He says he will take care of her.
(b) Very careful.
(c) He simply laughs.
(d) Defend but do not attack first.
13. Why does Stirling say he wanted Bloody Bones free?
(a) Stirling works for Serephina.
(b) The creature offered him all of the Bouvier lands.
(c) The creature offered him power.
(d) The creature is a cousin of his.
14. What does Anita feel when she watches Jean-Claude stop breathing as the sun comes up?
(a) His soul would leave his body.
15. Why is it explained that Serephina wants to ask Anita's forgiveness?
(a) Serephina feels a connection to Anita.
(b) Anita is the one that wanted the meeting.
(c) Anita bested Ivy.
(d) Anita is a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serephina say that Jean-Claude will be?
2. What unique ability does Jean-Claude say that Serephina has?
3. How does Bayard die?
4. What wounds does Anita have that confuses the doctors?
5. What does Magnus say helps to drown Serephina out?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)