|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dead are Anita and Larry planning on raising from the dead in Chapter 33?
(c) Three hundred.
(d) As many as they can.
2. How does Bayard die?
(a) Vampires kill him.
(b) The zombies kill him.
(c) Bloody Bones kills him.
(d) Stirling shoots him.
3. Where does Anita wake up in Chapter 39?
(a) In a large bed.
(b) A coffin.
(c) In Serephina's basement.
(d) In her hotel room.
4. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks if the form of the two women vampires is an illusion or if Jean-Claude's form is an illusion.
(a) Their form is real.
(b) Both forms are real.
(c) Jean-Claude's is real.
(d) Neither are real.
5. What does Anita do when it becomes clean that Jean-Claude cannot defeat Janos?
(a) She begins to shoot everyone.
(b) She walks over to grab Larry.
(c) She sets the room on fire.
(d) She challenges Ivy.
6. What does Anita tell Serephina when she tells Anita that she they will live forever together and that she will be Anita's mother?
(a) Jeff Quinlan needs a mother too.
(b) She is too old to need a mother.
(c) That everything dies.
(d) That she had a mother, and she died.
7. What is Jason doing after Janos has left the room?
(a) Tearing apart the two female vampires that had been on him.
(b) Pounding on the door to be let out.
(c) Howling at the moon.
(d) Scrubing at his skin.
8. What does Anita say she plans on doing to Serephina in Chapter 31 when Larry asks?
(b) Kill her.
(c) Let Jean-Claude deal with her.
(d) Turn her into the council.
9. What does Janos say he wants to see before dawn?
(a) The death of Jean-Claude.
(b) The fulfillment of the prophecy.
(c) Them all naked and bleeding.
(d) Everyone happy and getting along.
10. Why does Anita say that the Bouviers' have waved their attorney being present?
(a) They want nothing to do with this.
(b) They are preparing to run away.
(c) They are smarter than Stirling.
(d) They trust her to tell the truth.
11. What does Janos explain the purpose the girls are going to serve?
(a) They serve no purpose other than to show how serious Serephina is.
(b) They are going to be whipping boys for Larry and Jason.
(c) Janos is going to turn them.
(d) They are going to give up a toe off of each foot in place of two of Jean-Claude's people.
12. What is Jason told he must do when he agrees to take the place of one of the girls that the vampires were going to hurt?
(a) He must have silver spikes driven into his hands and feet.
(b) He must lick Janos' feet.
(c) He must let them stick needles through his eye lids.
(d) He must have sex with two of the women vampires in front of everyone.
13. What does Jean-Claude say that the handkerchief is at the top of the stairs?
(a) A handerchief, what else?
(b) A flag of truce.
(c) A free pass.
(d) He isn't sure.
14. What does Magnus say will happen if Anita raises the dead from the hillside for Stirling?
(a) It will rip a whole if the fabric of reality.
(b) Bloody Bones will be loosed.
(c) He isn't sure.
(d) It will kill Magnus and Dorcas.
15. What does Magnus say helps to drown Serephina out?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) A fey spell.
(d) Using glamor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to pull out telling her not to be bashful on his account?
2. Where does Magnus tell Anita he is going to put her?
3. Why does Jean-Claude say that Larry and Jason have gone out?
4. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
5. What wounds does Anita have that confuses the doctors?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)