|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say when Jean-Claude calls her an impatient flower while talking to him on the phone?
(a) His pet names really make her angry.
(b) Stop it.
(c) She perfers ma petite.
(d) She is going to shoot him.
2. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to find out about the murders when he talks to Anita on the phone?
(a) If they are missing their pituitary gland.
(b) If they were sexually assualted.
(c) If they have a small tatoo on their left big toe.
(d) If they had an unusual ointment on them.
3. What does Anita notice is odd about the graveyard in Chapter 17?
(a) The number of non-human spirits in the graveyard.
(b) The level of hostility.
(c) The number of souls still in the graveyard.
(d) It sits directly under a magic line.
4. What does the woman next to Anita do when they are in the plane that plunged several thousand feet in seconds as she describes it in Chapter 2?
(a) Prayed in German.
(b) Died of a heart attack.
(c) Cursed God.
5. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
(c) Cold iron.
6. Why does Anita say tat vampires tend to stay near cities?
(a) They develop large enterprises in cities.
(b) There is less scrutiny against them in the cities.
(c) They can blend into cities easier.
(d) They can hide their victims better.
7. What does Mr. Stirling say when he first meets Anita?
(a) She is not what he expected.
(b) He doesn't think she looks very tough.
(c) He asks her if she would like to go out for lunch.
(d) He was expecting a man.
8. What had Richard Zeeman asked Anita?
(a) To marry him.
(b) If she wanted kids.
(c) To help him with a family problem.
(d) To move in with him.
9. What does Beau say when Anita asks if they will have to stop construction until they buy back the land if the dead are the Bouvier relatives?
(a) They won't necessarily have to stop.
(b) The Bouviers don't want to sell.
(c) They aren't sure yet.
(d) They will have to halt construction for a month.
10. How does Jeffy say that Ellie acted after Andy went missing?
(a) Like a different person.
(b) Like she didn't care.
(c) Like she was lifted from a burden.
11. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He likes her.
(b) He makes her a lot of money.
(c) He had been friends with her father.
(d) They have a kid together.
12. Where does Anita tell agent Bradford that she got Xavier's name?
(a) A psychic.
(b) From her home town police.
(c) From a friend.
(d) It fell into her lap.
13. What had Ellie been studying before she was killed?
(c) Anatomy and Physiology.
14. When Anita first arrives at the murder scene in Chapter 11 what strikes her odd about the scene?
(a) How silent it is.
(b) That there is only one policeman there.
(c) That the news crews are no where around.
(d) That the family seems very calm and happy.
15. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
(b) A watch and dangly ear rings.
(c) Her mother's ring and a choker.
(d) A silver cross on a necklace and a watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say most people need in order to raise zombies from the grave?
2. What does the sheriff say when Anita tells him that she has been working with the police for three years?
3. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita that him flying into Branson without going through the customs will be viewed as?
4. What does Anita say happens in Chapter 17 as she prays while walking up the hill with Stirling and the others?
5. Why does Freemont say that the Quinlan's are planning to sue Anita?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)