|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita notice is odd about the graveyard in Chapter 17?
(a) The level of hostility.
(b) The number of non-human spirits in the graveyard.
(c) The number of souls still in the graveyard.
(d) It sits directly under a magic line.
2. Why is Anita against cutting off vampire legs and arms and leaving them in a prison?
(a) They can regrow their arms and legs.
(b) It seems cruel.
(c) She has some vampire friends.
(d) They can transform.
3. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
(a) He asked him to.
(b) He made it sound like a family emergency.
(c) He paid him a large amount of money.
(d) He threatened him.
4. What does Magnus tell Anita that Friday night is at Bloody Bones?
(a) Ladie's Night.
(b) The beginning of the party week.
(c) Lover's Night.
(d) Party Night.
5. What does Dolph say when Anita tells him she can't be at the murder scene soon?
(a) The scene is near her.
(b) He is flying the body out to her.
(c) She needs to figure it out.
(d) He understands.
6. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
(a) I am too tense to be scared.
(b) Down to my toes.
(c) I'm numb to it anymore.
(d) A little.
7. What do Dolph and Anita agree about in regard to Freemont in Chapter 10?
(a) She is a glory hound.
(b) She is going to be a problem.
(c) She is trying to further her own career.
(d) She is real stupid.
8. Why does Anita tell the federal agents that the vampires will be more willing to talk to her even though she is a vampire executioner?
(a) She has contacts.
(b) It isn't legal to execute just any vampire.
(c) She has an uncle who is big in the vampire world.
(d) They consider her one of the monsters.
9. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
(a) They don't have throats or mouths to talk with.
(b) There is dark magic around them that corrupts their deaths.
(c) The violent manner of their deaths prevent such interactions.
(d) They have lost their heads.
10. What rule does Anita give Larry that he is not sure why he has to follow when they go to the murder scene in Chapter 6?
(a) Do not speak unless spoken to.
(b) No pictures.
(c) Don't touch anything.
(d) Stay in the car.
11. What does the Quinlan family say about the dog barking?
(a) The dog typically never barks.
(b) It always barks at strangers.
(c) He just started barking last night.
(d) They aren't sure how often it barks because they just got the dog two nights ago.
12. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
(a) She can use magic.
(b) She can get help from her monster friends.
(c) She can feel the energy around a crime scene.
(d) She expects it to be a monster.
13. Why does Anita say that she and her father didn't talk much about her mother?
(a) It made him cry.
(b) Her father had a nervous break down.
(c) Her father was remarried.
(d) They argued when they talked about her.
14. What does Anita do in Chapter 14 that gets Wallace to open up to her and tell her the story of his partner?
(a) Gives him a cross.
(b) Puts a spell on him.
(c) Lets him see the scar on her collar bone.
(d) Shows him the picture of her niece that was killed by a vampire.
15. Once on top of the hill what does Stirling ask Anita to do?
(a) Announce it impossible.
(b) Say that the bodies aren't Bouviers regardless of the truth.
(c) Go out to dinner with him.
(d) Quit the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
2. What does Anita say when Jean-Claude calls her an impatient flower while talking to him on the phone?
3. What does Jeff say about Andy?
4. What has been taken from the third victim that Anita looks over in Chapter 7?
5. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)