|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita notice about the blond haired boy's eyes in Chapter 7?
(a) They are swollen and bruised.
(b) They are different colors.
(c) They have been gouged out.
(d) They look like they have been crying dark tears.
2. Why does Anita say that she and her father didn't talk much about her mother?
(a) Her father was remarried.
(b) Her father had a nervous break down.
(c) They argued when they talked about her.
(d) It made him cry.
3. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
(a) A jacket.
(b) The bushes under her window are all crushed.
(c) A bunch of tracks.
4. What does Anita say when Stirling asks if she is always that arrogant?
(b) Only when she is on a job that only she can do.
(c) She prefers the word confident.
(d) Not always.
5. What does Magnus say to Larry when he touches Larry's hand?
(a) So much blood.
(b) They didn't suffer you know.
(c) Something swims up behind your eyes.
(d) You will have terrible dreams tonight.
6. What happens when Magnus appears on the mountain in Chapter 17?
(a) Larry hits Magnus in the mouth.
(b) Magnus hits Anita with a magic spell.
(c) Stirling has Beau point a gun at Magnus.
(d) Stirling calls the police.
7. What does the sheriff say when Anita tells him that she has been working with the police for three years?
(a) That is longer than he has been sheriff.
(b) He doesn't care how long she has been working with them.
(c) That is not near long enough.
(d) That does make her sound reputable.
8. What does Anita tell Stirling is the reason she wants him and his entourage to stay clear of her and Larry in the graveyard in Chapter 17?
(a) So that they aren't hurt.
(b) So she and Larry aren't distracted.
(c) Their aura's can mess up the magic.
(d) To keep the magic field from being disrupted.
9. Where does Larry say the cold wind is coming from in Chapter 17?
(a) Every direction at once.
(b) Straight above.
(c) The ground.
10. What does Anita tell Magnus she is when he asks?
(a) He'll never find out.
(b) Good at her job.
11. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
(a) I'm numb to it anymore.
(b) Down to my toes.
(c) I am too tense to be scared.
(d) A little.
12. In Chapter 8 what do Anita and Larry get out of the Jeep to check?
(a) An old woman.
(b) An odd sign carved into a tree.
(c) A cluster of bone fragments.
(d) Chopped down trees.
13. Why does Ellie's father say they want her staked?
(a) They have seen others that were risen as vampires.
(b) They are afraid of what she will do to them.
(c) They hate vampires.
(d) Her immortal soul is in danger.
14. What does Beau say when Anita asks if they will have to stop construction until they buy back the land if the dead are the Bouvier relatives?
(a) The Bouviers don't want to sell.
(b) They aren't sure yet.
(c) They won't necessarily have to stop.
(d) They will have to halt construction for a month.
15. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) Their home.
(c) In her mother's bathroom.
(d) In her mother's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say that Magnus is?
2. What is missing from the blond haired boy's body?
3. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
4. Why does Freemont say that the Quinlan's are planning to sue Anita?
5. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)