|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stirling say he knows about the Bouviers?
(a) The locals say that they are witches.
(b) He went to school with the boy.
(c) They are rude and uneducated.
(d) They are poor people.
2. What does Richard ask when Anita tells him she has to go out of town on business in Chapter 2?
(a) Will you miss me?
(b) Zombie, vampire, or police?
(c) Can I go too?
(d) For how long?
3. What does Magnus tell Anita he had thought would happen?
(a) He thought she would secure a human sacrifice.
(b) He thought the lawyers would have stopped it before it got to this point.
(c) He thought she would try to raise the dead and fail.
(d) He thought she would realize what a horrible man Stirling is.
4. What rule does Anita give Larry that he is not sure why he has to follow when they go to the murder scene in Chapter 6?
(a) Do not speak unless spoken to.
(b) Don't touch anything.
(c) No pictures.
(d) Stay in the car.
5. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
(a) She assisted a man once.
(b) She dreams of it all the time.
(c) Yes she has.
(d) She has killed a man and that cannot be much harder.
6. What does Larry say to officer Wallace in chapter fourteen that makes Wallace angry enough to fight?
(a) Tells him he look slike vampire fodder.
(b) Asks him if he is afraid of the dark.
(c) Tells him that he has seen rocks that looked like they could move faster.
(d) Asks him if he brought donuts for everyone.
7. What does the Quinlan family say about the dog barking?
(a) The dog typically never barks.
(b) He just started barking last night.
(c) They aren't sure how often it barks because they just got the dog two nights ago.
(d) It always barks at strangers.
8. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) In her mother's car.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) Their home.
(d) In her mother's bathroom.
9. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
(a) A jacket.
(b) The bushes under her window are all crushed.
(c) A bunch of tracks.
10. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
(a) A watch and dangly ear rings.
(b) Her mother's ring and a choker.
(d) A silver cross on a necklace and a watch.
11. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
(a) He paid him a large amount of money.
(b) He threatened him.
(c) He asked him to.
(d) He made it sound like a family emergency.
12. What does Anita say will happen next time if Larry doesn't come with her to the second murder scene in Chapter 11?
(a) There won't be a next time.
(b) She isn't sure.
(c) It will be a mark against him.
(d) He will have to wait longer to take lead.
13. Where does Anita tell agent Bradford that she got Xavier's name?
(a) From a friend.
(b) From her home town police.
(c) It fell into her lap.
(d) A psychic.
14. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
(a) They had to try.
(b) Now is not the time to worry with those details.
(c) Bert seemed confident that she could.
(d) He understood.
15. Why does Ellie's father say they want her staked?
(a) Her immortal soul is in danger.
(b) They have seen others that were risen as vampires.
(c) They are afraid of what she will do to them.
(d) They hate vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dolph and Anita agree about in regard to Freemont in Chapter 10?
2. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
3. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
4. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
5. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)