|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellie's father say they want her staked?
(a) They have seen others that were risen as vampires.
(b) They are afraid of what she will do to them.
(c) They hate vampires.
(d) Her immortal soul is in danger.
2. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
(a) A music shop.
(b) A feed store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Two nickles.
3. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) Their home.
(b) In her mother's car.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) In her mother's bathroom.
4. How does Jeffy say that Ellie acted after Andy went missing?
(a) Like a different person.
(b) Like she didn't care.
(d) Like she was lifted from a burden.
5. What does Mr. Stirling say when he first meets Anita?
(a) She is not what he expected.
(b) He was expecting a man.
(c) He doesn't think she looks very tough.
(d) He asks her if she would like to go out for lunch.
6. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
(a) A serial killer.
(b) A navy seal.
(c) A real sicko.
(d) An escaped mental patient.
7. Why does Anita tell Stirling that the police are paging her?
(a) She is the vampire executioner for three states.
(b) Her brother is a policeman.
(c) She is part of an ongoing investigation.
(d) She volunteers.
8. Why does Anita tell the sheriff that she is general called in at the beginning of a murder scene rather than at the end?
(a) It keeps the body count down.
(b) It is an experimental arrangement.
(c) Because her magic works better at a fresh scene.
(d) So she can get a feel on the mood in the room.
9. What does Anita say that Magnus is?
(a) A troll.
(b) A pixie.
(c) A fairie.
(d) A vampire.
10. What does Anita say when Jean-Claude calls her an impatient flower while talking to him on the phone?
(a) She perfers ma petite.
(b) She is going to shoot him.
(c) Stop it.
(d) His pet names really make her angry.
11. What does Anita see on Wallace's neck?
(a) A strange medalion.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A scar.
(d) A tatoo.
12. Why does Anita tell the federal agents that the vampires will be more willing to talk to her even though she is a vampire executioner?
(a) They consider her one of the monsters.
(b) She has contacts.
(c) It isn't legal to execute just any vampire.
(d) She has an uncle who is big in the vampire world.
13. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
(a) A little.
(b) Down to my toes.
(c) I'm numb to it anymore.
(d) I am too tense to be scared.
14. Why is Anita angry with Larry for going outside alone in Chapter 13?
(a) Because this is her case.
(b) He could contaminate the scene.
(c) In case the vampire was out there.
(d) He doesn't have official status.
15. What does Granger say happened to Wallace's first partner when talking to Anita in Chapter 14?
(a) He became a vampire.
(b) No one ever found the body.
(c) Werewolves killed him.
(d) Vampire killed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anita tell agent Bradford that she got Xavier's name?
2. What does Anita say most people need in order to raise zombies from the grave?
3. Why does Freemont say that the Quinlan's are planning to sue Anita?
4. What does Magnus say to Larry when he touches Larry's hand?
5. What does Larry say should be against the rules when Anita tells him about the vampire that Jean-Claude told her about?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)