|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita tell Jeff to do in Chapter 13 after she is done questioning him in his room?
(a) Don't let anyone in the house.
(b) Keep the doors locked.
(c) Wear a cross.
(d) Keep the dog close.
2. Once on top of the hill what does Stirling ask Anita to do?
(a) Say that the bodies aren't Bouviers regardless of the truth.
(b) Quit the job.
(c) Announce it impossible.
(d) Go out to dinner with him.
3. Why does Freemont say that the Quinlan's are planning to sue Anita?
(a) They feel she has slandered Ellie's good name.
(b) For not protecting their house.
(c) For not giving Jeff more than a cross to wear.
(d) For not staking Ellie.
4. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
(b) A watch and dangly ear rings.
(c) A silver cross on a necklace and a watch.
(d) Her mother's ring and a choker.
5. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
(a) A little.
(b) Down to my toes.
(c) I am too tense to be scared.
(d) I'm numb to it anymore.
6. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
(a) Six months or longer.
(b) A month or two.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
7. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A lycanthrope.
(c) A troll.
(d) A human with magic.
8. What does Jeff say about Andy?
(a) He smoked pot and didn't have any plans for college.
(b) He was planning on going to the community college.
(c) He was going on a trip to Europe with Ellie.
(d) He was really nice.
9. What does Anita say when Jean-Claude calls her an impatient flower while talking to him on the phone?
(a) She is going to shoot him.
(b) She perfers ma petite.
(c) Stop it.
(d) His pet names really make her angry.
10. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He had been friends with her father.
(b) He likes her.
(c) He makes her a lot of money.
(d) They have a kid together.
11. What does Anita say that Magnus is?
(a) A fairie.
(b) A pixie.
(c) A troll.
(d) A vampire.
12. What does Anita tell Stirling is the reason she wants him and his entourage to stay clear of her and Larry in the graveyard in Chapter 17?
(a) So she and Larry aren't distracted.
(b) Their aura's can mess up the magic.
(c) To keep the magic field from being disrupted.
(d) So that they aren't hurt.
13. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
(a) Two nickles.
(b) A feed store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A music shop.
14. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) In her mother's car.
(b) In her mother's bathroom.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) Their home.
15. What is NOT one of the rules that Anita gives the men in Chapter 15 when they go out to hunt the vampires?
(a) Aim for the head and heart.
(b) Keep your stakes close.
(c) Never, ever look them in the eyes.
(d) Never, ever give up your cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
2. Who do the vampires take with them in Chapter 15 after they have attacked the Quinlan home?
3. What does Anita realize when she meets Magnus?
4. In Chapter 8 what does Anita asks Larry if he wants to do?
5. Where does Larry say the cold wind is coming from in Chapter 17?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)