|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say when Larry asks her if the crime scene will be awful in Chapter 6?
(a) I've never seen one like this before.
(b) I don't think so.
(c) They should have it all cleaned up.
(d) Yeah, it'll be awful.
2. Why does Anita say tat vampires tend to stay near cities?
(a) They develop large enterprises in cities.
(b) They can hide their victims better.
(c) There is less scrutiny against them in the cities.
(d) They can blend into cities easier.
3. What does Magnus say when Anita asks if the only reason he doesn't want to be a millionaire is just because of family tradition?
(a) Money corrupts.
(b) He pays the bills just fine.
(c) He had money once and didn't care for it.
(d) Money is not everything.
4. What does Anita say that Magnus is?
(a) A troll.
(b) A fairie.
(c) A pixie.
(d) A vampire.
5. What rule does Anita give Larry that he is not sure why he has to follow when they go to the murder scene in Chapter 6?
(a) Stay in the car.
(b) Don't touch anything.
(c) No pictures.
(d) Do not speak unless spoken to.
6. What has been taken from the third victim that Anita looks over in Chapter 7?
7. Where does Anita tell agent Bradford that she got Xavier's name?
(a) From a friend.
(b) It fell into her lap.
(c) From her home town police.
(d) A psychic.
8. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
(a) Now is not the time to worry with those details.
(b) They had to try.
(c) Bert seemed confident that she could.
(d) He understood.
9. What does Granger say happened to Wallace's first partner when talking to Anita in Chapter 14?
(a) Werewolves killed him.
(b) He became a vampire.
(c) Vampire killed him.
(d) No one ever found the body.
10. Why does Jean-Claude say he will not give Anita the name of the vampire he thinks may be responsible for the murders?
(a) He is too dangerous to be revealed to the general public.
(b) There is a war going on in the vampire ranks and this plays into that war.
(c) The vampire's master is Jean-Claude's friend.
(d) Jean-Claude has to be sure before saying the name out loud.
11. What does Mr. Stirling say when he first meets Anita?
(a) He doesn't think she looks very tough.
(b) She is not what he expected.
(c) He asks her if she would like to go out for lunch.
(d) He was expecting a man.
12. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
(a) A lycanthrope.
(b) A troll.
(c) A human with magic.
(d) A vampire.
13. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) Their home.
(c) In her mother's bathroom.
(d) In her mother's car.
14. What does Stirling say he knows about the Bouviers?
(a) They are poor people.
(b) The locals say that they are witches.
(c) He went to school with the boy.
(d) They are rude and uneducated.
15. What does Jeff say about Andy?
(a) He smoked pot and didn't have any plans for college.
(b) He was going on a trip to Europe with Ellie.
(c) He was planning on going to the community college.
(d) He was really nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say when Stirling asks if she is always that arrogant?
2. What does Beau say when Anita asks if they will have to stop construction until they buy back the land if the dead are the Bouvier relatives?
3. Once on top of the hill what does Stirling ask Anita to do?
4. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
5. What does Anita tell Jeff to do in Chapter 13 after she is done questioning him in his room?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)