|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
(a) She passed out in a pool of blood.
(b) She screamed when she saw a headless corpse.
(c) She threw up on a murder victim.
(d) She has nightmares.
2. What is NOT one of the rules that Anita gives the men in Chapter 15 when they go out to hunt the vampires?
(a) Aim for the head and heart.
(b) Never, ever give up your cross.
(c) Never, ever look them in the eyes.
(d) Keep your stakes close.
3. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he trusts Stirling?
(a) Not as far as I can throw him.
(b) I guess so.
(c) I haven't thought about it.
(d) I'll tell you later.
4. Why does Anita tell the federal agents that the vampires will be more willing to talk to her even though she is a vampire executioner?
(a) She has contacts.
(b) They consider her one of the monsters.
(c) She has an uncle who is big in the vampire world.
(d) It isn't legal to execute just any vampire.
5. What does Magnus tell Anita he had thought would happen?
(a) He thought the lawyers would have stopped it before it got to this point.
(b) He thought she would secure a human sacrifice.
(c) He thought she would try to raise the dead and fail.
(d) He thought she would realize what a horrible man Stirling is.
6. What had Ellie been studying before she was killed?
(c) Anatomy and Physiology.
7. What does Mr. Stirling say when he first meets Anita?
(a) He was expecting a man.
(b) He asks her if she would like to go out for lunch.
(c) He doesn't think she looks very tough.
(d) She is not what he expected.
8. What does Anita notice is odd about the graveyard in Chapter 17?
(a) The number of non-human spirits in the graveyard.
(b) The level of hostility.
(c) It sits directly under a magic line.
(d) The number of souls still in the graveyard.
9. What does Granger say happened to Wallace's first partner when talking to Anita in Chapter 14?
(a) He became a vampire.
(b) Vampire killed him.
(c) No one ever found the body.
(d) Werewolves killed him.
10. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
(a) A bunch of tracks.
(b) A jacket.
(c) The bushes under her window are all crushed.
11. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
(a) That Magnus is a fairie.
(b) That Magnus could be a murder suspect.
(c) That she is eating a burger.
(d) That Magnus uses glamor.
12. What does Anita NOT say that Richard is in Chapter 2?
(a) The world's biggest Boy Scout.
(b) A mama's boy.
(c) A werewolf.
13. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
(a) I am too tense to be scared.
(b) A little.
(c) I'm numb to it anymore.
(d) Down to my toes.
14. Why does Anita tell Stirling that the police are paging her?
(a) Her brother is a policeman.
(b) She is part of an ongoing investigation.
(c) She is the vampire executioner for three states.
(d) She volunteers.
15. What had Richard Zeeman asked Anita?
(a) To help him with a family problem.
(b) To marry him.
(c) If she wanted kids.
(d) To move in with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
2. Why is Anita angry with Larry for going outside alone in Chapter 13?
3. Why does Anita ask Jeff to show her the other doors in the house?
4. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
5. What does Magnus say to Larry when he touches Larry's hand?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)