|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say when Jean-Claude calls her an impatient flower while talking to him on the phone?
(a) She is going to shoot him.
(b) Stop it.
(c) His pet names really make her angry.
(d) She perfers ma petite.
2. Why does Freemont say that the Quinlan's are planning to sue Anita?
(a) For not staking Ellie.
(b) For not giving Jeff more than a cross to wear.
(c) For not protecting their house.
(d) They feel she has slandered Ellie's good name.
3. What does Anita notice is odd about the graveyard in Chapter 17?
(a) It sits directly under a magic line.
(b) The number of non-human spirits in the graveyard.
(c) The level of hostility.
(d) The number of souls still in the graveyard.
4. What do Dolph and Anita agree about in regard to Freemont in Chapter 10?
(a) She is trying to further her own career.
(b) She is real stupid.
(c) She is a glory hound.
(d) She is going to be a problem.
5. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
(a) That Magnus is a fairie.
(b) That Magnus uses glamor.
(c) That Magnus could be a murder suspect.
(d) That she is eating a burger.
6. What does Magnus say to Larry when he touches Larry's hand?
(a) So much blood.
(b) Something swims up behind your eyes.
(c) They didn't suffer you know.
(d) You will have terrible dreams tonight.
7. Once on top of the hill what does Stirling ask Anita to do?
(a) Go out to dinner with him.
(b) Announce it impossible.
(c) Say that the bodies aren't Bouviers regardless of the truth.
(d) Quit the job.
8. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
(a) I left my pot of gold in my other pants.
(b) I'm a leprechaun.
(c) Pinch me and you're dead meat.
(d) I'm Irish, kiss me.
9. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
(a) They don't have throats or mouths to talk with.
(b) They have lost their heads.
(c) There is dark magic around them that corrupts their deaths.
(d) The violent manner of their deaths prevent such interactions.
10. What does the Quinlan family say about the dog barking?
(a) It always barks at strangers.
(b) He just started barking last night.
(c) They aren't sure how often it barks because they just got the dog two nights ago.
(d) The dog typically never barks.
11. Why does Ellie's father say they want her staked?
(a) They have seen others that were risen as vampires.
(b) They are afraid of what she will do to them.
(c) They hate vampires.
(d) Her immortal soul is in danger.
12. What does the woman next to Anita do when they are in the plane that plunged several thousand feet in seconds as she describes it in Chapter 2?
(b) Died of a heart attack.
(c) Prayed in German.
(d) Cursed God.
13. What does Stirling say he knows about the Bouviers?
(a) They are rude and uneducated.
(b) He went to school with the boy.
(c) They are poor people.
(d) The locals say that they are witches.
14. What does Beau say when Anita asks if they will have to stop construction until they buy back the land if the dead are the Bouvier relatives?
(a) They aren't sure yet.
(b) They will have to halt construction for a month.
(c) They won't necessarily have to stop.
(d) The Bouviers don't want to sell.
15. Why does Anita tell Stirling that the police are paging her?
(a) Her brother is a policeman.
(b) She volunteers.
(c) She is part of an ongoing investigation.
(d) She is the vampire executioner for three states.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheriff tell Anita that the parents want done to Ellie's body?
2. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
3. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
4. What does Granger say happened to Wallace's first partner when talking to Anita in Chapter 14?
5. Why does Anita say that she and her father didn't talk much about her mother?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)