|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
(a) Cold iron.
2. What does Magnus tell Anita that Friday night is at Bloody Bones?
(a) Ladie's Night.
(b) Party Night.
(c) The beginning of the party week.
(d) Lover's Night.
3. Why does Jean-Claude say he will not give Anita the name of the vampire he thinks may be responsible for the murders?
(a) Jean-Claude has to be sure before saying the name out loud.
(b) The vampire's master is Jean-Claude's friend.
(c) There is a war going on in the vampire ranks and this plays into that war.
(d) He is too dangerous to be revealed to the general public.
4. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
(a) That Magnus uses glamor.
(b) That Magnus is a fairie.
(c) That Magnus could be a murder suspect.
(d) That she is eating a burger.
5. What does Freemont admit to when Anita says she might be able to help stop the monster that is responsible before it kills again?
(a) It has killed before.
(b) They think it came from a neighboring town.
(c) They think it already has killed.
(d) They don't want her help.
6. What does Larry say should be against the rules when Anita tells him about the vampire that Jean-Claude told her about?
(a) The world to work this way.
(b) Turning someone with those tendencies.
(c) Obeying any laws that allow Jeff Quinlan to stay with a pedophile.
(d) Someone being more than one kind of monster at a time.
7. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
(a) He paid him a large amount of money.
(b) He made it sound like a family emergency.
(c) He asked him to.
(d) He threatened him.
8. What does Anita say when Bert tells her that John's pride is hurt in Chapter 1?
(a) He needs to get over it.
(b) Join the club.
(c) He's a big boy now, time to play like one.
(d) There is a lot of it to hurt.
9. In Chapter 8 what do Anita and Larry get out of the Jeep to check?
(a) Chopped down trees.
(b) A cluster of bone fragments.
(c) An old woman.
(d) An odd sign carved into a tree.
10. Why does Anita say that she and her father didn't talk much about her mother?
(a) It made him cry.
(b) Her father had a nervous break down.
(c) They argued when they talked about her.
(d) Her father was remarried.
11. What does the Quinlan family say about the dog barking?
(a) The dog typically never barks.
(b) They aren't sure how often it barks because they just got the dog two nights ago.
(c) It always barks at strangers.
(d) He just started barking last night.
12. What does Anita say when Bayard asks if it would have been easier if she had been brought in before the graves had been disturbed?
(b) I'm not sure.
(c) We'll never know.
13. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
(a) To get revenge.
(b) To ask who they are.
(c) To ask where the family treasure is burried.
(d) To ask who killed them.
14. What does Magnus say to Larry when he touches Larry's hand?
(a) Something swims up behind your eyes.
(b) They didn't suffer you know.
(c) So much blood.
(d) You will have terrible dreams tonight.
15. What does Anita NOT say that Richard is in Chapter 2?
(a) A mama's boy.
(b) The world's biggest Boy Scout.
(c) A werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita realize when she meets Magnus?
2. What rule does Anita give Larry that he is not sure why he has to follow when they go to the murder scene in Chapter 6?
3. What does Larry say to officer Wallace in chapter fourteen that makes Wallace angry enough to fight?
4. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
5. Why does Anita say tat vampires tend to stay near cities?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)