|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
(a) She assisted a man once.
(b) Yes she has.
(c) She has killed a man and that cannot be much harder.
(d) She dreams of it all the time.
2. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
(a) Six months or longer.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A month or two.
(d) Two days.
3. What does Anita say that Magnus is?
(a) A pixie.
(b) A troll.
(c) A fairie.
(d) A vampire.
4. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he is enjoying the fact that she is scared of the helicopter ride in Chapter 3?
(a) He doesn't get to see her out of her element often.
(b) She is making him nervous the way she is acting.
(c) Not at all.
(d) He has a funny feeling about this situation and hasn't noticed her fear.
5. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
(a) He understood.
(b) Now is not the time to worry with those details.
(c) They had to try.
(d) Bert seemed confident that she could.
6. Why is Anita against cutting off vampire legs and arms and leaving them in a prison?
(a) It seems cruel.
(b) She has some vampire friends.
(c) They can transform.
(d) They can regrow their arms and legs.
7. How does Jeffy say that Ellie acted after Andy went missing?
(a) Like she was lifted from a burden.
(b) Like she didn't care.
(d) Like a different person.
8. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A human with magic.
(c) A lycanthrope.
(d) A troll.
9. What does Anita notice is odd about the graveyard in Chapter 17?
(a) The number of non-human spirits in the graveyard.
(b) It sits directly under a magic line.
(c) The number of souls still in the graveyard.
(d) The level of hostility.
10. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) Their home.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) In her mother's car.
(d) In her mother's bathroom.
11. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
(a) To ask where the family treasure is burried.
(b) To ask who killed them.
(c) To ask who they are.
(d) To get revenge.
12. Why does Anita say that she and her father didn't talk much about her mother?
(a) They argued when they talked about her.
(b) It made him cry.
(c) Her father was remarried.
(d) Her father had a nervous break down.
13. What does Anita say when Bert tells her that John's pride is hurt in Chapter 1?
(a) There is a lot of it to hurt.
(b) He needs to get over it.
(c) He's a big boy now, time to play like one.
(d) Join the club.
14. What does Beau say he is going to do in Chapter 17 when Anita warns him not to be waiting on them at the bottom of the hill with another gun?
(a) Going to look for a new job.
(b) Going home to his wife.
(c) Going home to pack up and leave town.
(d) Going to go to church.
15. What had Ellie been studying before she was killed?
(b) Anatomy and Physiology.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8 what do Anita and Larry get out of the Jeep to check?
2. What does Beau say when Anita asks if they will have to stop construction until they buy back the land if the dead are the Bouvier relatives?
3. What does Anita say when Bayard asks if it would have been easier if she had been brought in before the graves had been disturbed?
4. What does Anita say will happen next time if Larry doesn't come with her to the second murder scene in Chapter 11?
5. Where does Larry say the cold wind is coming from in Chapter 17?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)