|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita put in her suitcase in Chapter 2?
(a) A hangman's rope, clothes, and an extra phone.
(b) Clothes, potion mixtures, and a little pistol.
(c) A cocktail dress, pair a jeans and two shirts.
(d) Two knives, two guns, and some clothes.
2. What does Beau say when Anita asks if they will have to stop construction until they buy back the land if the dead are the Bouvier relatives?
(a) The Bouviers don't want to sell.
(b) They aren't sure yet.
(c) They will have to halt construction for a month.
(d) They won't necessarily have to stop.
3. What does Anita tell Stirling is the reason she wants him and his entourage to stay clear of her and Larry in the graveyard in Chapter 17?
(a) So that they aren't hurt.
(b) To keep the magic field from being disrupted.
(c) Their aura's can mess up the magic.
(d) So she and Larry aren't distracted.
4. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
(a) She expects it to be a monster.
(b) She can feel the energy around a crime scene.
(c) She can use magic.
(d) She can get help from her monster friends.
5. What does Anita notice about the blond haired boy's eyes in Chapter 7?
(a) They have been gouged out.
(b) They look like they have been crying dark tears.
(c) They are swollen and bruised.
(d) They are different colors.
6. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A human with magic.
(c) A troll.
(d) A lycanthrope.
7. When Anita first arrives at the murder scene in Chapter 11 what strikes her odd about the scene?
(a) That there is only one policeman there.
(b) That the news crews are no where around.
(c) How silent it is.
(d) That the family seems very calm and happy.
8. What does Anita say when Stirling asks if she is always that arrogant?
(a) Only when she is on a job that only she can do.
(c) She prefers the word confident.
(d) Not always.
9. What does Freemont admit to when Anita says she might be able to help stop the monster that is responsible before it kills again?
(a) It has killed before.
(b) They don't want her help.
(c) They think it already has killed.
(d) They think it came from a neighboring town.
10. Why does Anita tell the sheriff that she is general called in at the beginning of a murder scene rather than at the end?
(a) Because her magic works better at a fresh scene.
(b) It is an experimental arrangement.
(c) So she can get a feel on the mood in the room.
(d) It keeps the body count down.
11. What happens when Magnus appears on the mountain in Chapter 17?
(a) Magnus hits Anita with a magic spell.
(b) Stirling calls the police.
(c) Larry hits Magnus in the mouth.
(d) Stirling has Beau point a gun at Magnus.
12. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
(a) Ran away.
(b) Fought on her side.
(c) Tried to sell her to a demon.
(d) Tried to eat her.
13. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita that him flying into Branson without going through the customs will be viewed as?
(a) A very hostile act.
(b) A decleration of service to the other vampires.
(d) A declaration of war.
14. Why does Ellie's father say they want her staked?
(a) Her immortal soul is in danger.
(b) They have seen others that were risen as vampires.
(c) They hate vampires.
(d) They are afraid of what she will do to them.
15. Why does Freemont say that she is certain that Magnus is guilty in Chapter 16?
(a) He ran when they tried to question him.
(b) His sister has told police that Magnus was responsible for the murders.
(c) Magnus had a beef with two of the murder victims.
(d) They found items belonging to Magnus on one of the bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry say should be against the rules when Anita tells him about the vampire that Jean-Claude told her about?
2. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
3. Why does Jean-Claude say he will not give Anita the name of the vampire he thinks may be responsible for the murders?
4. What does Magnus tell Anita he had thought would happen?
5. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)