|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Larry say the cold wind is coming from in Chapter 17?
(a) The ground.
(b) Straight above.
(c) Every direction at once.
2. When Anita first arrives at the murder scene in Chapter 11 what strikes her odd about the scene?
(a) That there is only one policeman there.
(b) How silent it is.
(c) That the news crews are no where around.
(d) That the family seems very calm and happy.
3. Why does Anita ask Jeff to show her the other doors in the house?
(a) So his father will have a minute to calm down.
(b) So she can talk to Jeff alone.
(c) So she can snoop around the Quinlan home.
(d) So she can find where the vampire entered.
4. What does Anita admit later is the real reason that the vampires are willing to talk to her?
(a) Her uncle is a vampire.
(b) The Master of the City of St. Louis likes Anita.
(c) She does favors for the vampires.
(d) She advocates for the vampires in court.
5. What does Freemont admit to when Anita says she might be able to help stop the monster that is responsible before it kills again?
(a) They think it came from a neighboring town.
(b) They don't want her help.
(c) It has killed before.
(d) They think it already has killed.
6. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
(a) Two nickles.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A music shop.
(d) A feed store.
7. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He likes her.
(b) He makes her a lot of money.
(c) They have a kid together.
(d) He had been friends with her father.
8. What had Richard Zeeman asked Anita?
(a) To marry him.
(b) If she wanted kids.
(c) To help him with a family problem.
(d) To move in with him.
9. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
(a) A serial killer.
(b) A real sicko.
(c) An escaped mental patient.
(d) A navy seal.
10. What happens when Magnus appears on the mountain in Chapter 17?
(a) Larry hits Magnus in the mouth.
(b) Stirling has Beau point a gun at Magnus.
(c) Stirling calls the police.
(d) Magnus hits Anita with a magic spell.
11. What does Anita say most people need in order to raise zombies from the grave?
(a) One of their direct descendant's blood.
(b) A warped sense of humor.
(c) A thunder storm.
(d) A human sacrifice.
12. What does Anita say happens in Chapter 17 as she prays while walking up the hill with Stirling and the others?
(b) Angels begin singing.
(c) Calm return.
(d) Visions come to her.
13. What does Jeff say about Andy?
(a) He was going on a trip to Europe with Ellie.
(b) He was really nice.
(c) He smoked pot and didn't have any plans for college.
(d) He was planning on going to the community college.
14. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
(b) A jacket.
(c) A bunch of tracks.
(d) The bushes under her window are all crushed.
15. What does Anita say when Stirling asks if she is always that arrogant?
(a) Only when she is on a job that only she can do.
(b) She prefers the word confident.
(c) Not always.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8 what does Anita asks Larry if he wants to do?
2. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
3. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
4. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
5. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)