|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say when Bayard asks if it would have been easier if she had been brought in before the graves had been disturbed?
(a) I'm not sure.
(d) We'll never know.
2. What does Anita admit later is the real reason that the vampires are willing to talk to her?
(a) Her uncle is a vampire.
(b) She advocates for the vampires in court.
(c) The Master of the City of St. Louis likes Anita.
(d) She does favors for the vampires.
3. Where does Anita tell agent Bradford that she got Xavier's name?
(a) A psychic.
(b) From a friend.
(c) It fell into her lap.
(d) From her home town police.
4. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
(a) Her mother's ring and a choker.
(b) A silver cross on a necklace and a watch.
(c) A watch and dangly ear rings.
5. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
(a) Cold iron.
6. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
(a) She screamed when she saw a headless corpse.
(b) She has nightmares.
(c) She threw up on a murder victim.
(d) She passed out in a pool of blood.
7. What does Mr. Stirling say when he first meets Anita?
(a) He asks her if she would like to go out for lunch.
(b) She is not what he expected.
(c) He doesn't think she looks very tough.
(d) He was expecting a man.
8. What had Richard Zeeman asked Anita?
(a) If she wanted kids.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To move in with him.
(d) To help him with a family problem.
9. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) In her mother's car.
(b) Their home.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) In her mother's bathroom.
10. Why does Freemont say that she is certain that Magnus is guilty in Chapter 16?
(a) He ran when they tried to question him.
(b) His sister has told police that Magnus was responsible for the murders.
(c) They found items belonging to Magnus on one of the bodies.
(d) Magnus had a beef with two of the murder victims.
11. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
(a) A troll.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A lycanthrope.
(d) A human with magic.
12. What does Magnus tell Anita when she asks if he is a vegetarian?
(a) Recently became one.
(b) He eats all sorts of things.
(c) It's another family tradition.
(d) On certain days.
13. What has been taken from the third victim that Anita looks over in Chapter 7?
14. What does Dolph say when Anita tells him she can't be at the murder scene soon?
(a) The scene is near her.
(b) He is flying the body out to her.
(c) He understands.
(d) She needs to figure it out.
15. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
(a) I am too tense to be scared.
(b) I'm numb to it anymore.
(c) A little.
(d) Down to my toes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rule does Anita give Larry that he is not sure why he has to follow when they go to the murder scene in Chapter 6?
2. What does Freemont admit to when Anita says she might be able to help stop the monster that is responsible before it kills again?
3. What does the woman next to Anita do when they are in the plane that plunged several thousand feet in seconds as she describes it in Chapter 2?
4. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
5. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)