|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dolph and Anita agree about in regard to Freemont in Chapter 10?
(a) She is trying to further her own career.
(b) She is going to be a problem.
(c) She is real stupid.
(d) She is a glory hound.
2. What does Anita say when Stirling asks if she is always that arrogant?
(a) Only when she is on a job that only she can do.
(c) Not always.
(d) She prefers the word confident.
3. What does Richard ask when Anita tells him she has to go out of town on business in Chapter 2?
(a) For how long?
(b) Can I go too?
(c) Zombie, vampire, or police?
(d) Will you miss me?
4. What does Anita notice about the blond haired boy's eyes in Chapter 7?
(a) They are swollen and bruised.
(b) They are different colors.
(c) They have been gouged out.
(d) They look like they have been crying dark tears.
5. Why does Freemont say that she is certain that Magnus is guilty in Chapter 16?
(a) His sister has told police that Magnus was responsible for the murders.
(b) He ran when they tried to question him.
(c) They found items belonging to Magnus on one of the bodies.
(d) Magnus had a beef with two of the murder victims.
6. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
(a) Yes she has.
(b) She dreams of it all the time.
(c) She has killed a man and that cannot be much harder.
(d) She assisted a man once.
7. What does Anita say when Larry asks her if the crime scene will be awful in Chapter 6?
(a) I don't think so.
(b) They should have it all cleaned up.
(c) Yeah, it'll be awful.
(d) I've never seen one like this before.
8. What is missing from the blond haired boy's body?
(a) The legs.
(b) The torso.
(c) The arms.
(d) His heart.
9. Once on top of the hill what does Stirling ask Anita to do?
(a) Announce it impossible.
(b) Go out to dinner with him.
(c) Quit the job.
(d) Say that the bodies aren't Bouviers regardless of the truth.
10. What does the Quinlan family say about the dog barking?
(a) The dog typically never barks.
(b) They aren't sure how often it barks because they just got the dog two nights ago.
(c) It always barks at strangers.
(d) He just started barking last night.
11. What had Ellie been studying before she was killed?
(d) Anatomy and Physiology.
12. What does Anita see on Wallace's neck?
(a) A strange medalion.
(b) A tatoo.
(c) A scar.
(d) A necklace.
13. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he is enjoying the fact that she is scared of the helicopter ride in Chapter 3?
(a) He has a funny feeling about this situation and hasn't noticed her fear.
(b) He doesn't get to see her out of her element often.
(c) Not at all.
(d) She is making him nervous the way she is acting.
14. What does Bayard say when he shows up at Anita's hotel room in Chapter 17?
(a) To ask for her help and tell her about the murders.
(b) He apologizes on behalf of Stirling.
(c) To explain why they want the dead raised so badly.
(d) To say that they will not have an issue like that come up again.
15. What does Larry say when Anita tells him he can go stand with Mr. Stirling if he can stand it in Chapter 17?
(a) He schmoozes clients better than Anita does.
(b) He can stand it for a moment or two.
(c) He needs to sooth the nerves Anita has frayed any ways.
(d) Someone needs to go hold Stirling's hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say when Jean-Claude calls her an impatient flower while talking to him on the phone?
2. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
3. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
4. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
5. In Chapter 8 what do Anita and Larry get out of the Jeep to check?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)