|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
(a) The bushes under her window are all crushed.
(b) A jacket.
(d) A bunch of tracks.
2. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
(a) She screamed when she saw a headless corpse.
(b) She threw up on a murder victim.
(c) She has nightmares.
(d) She passed out in a pool of blood.
3. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
(a) She has killed a man and that cannot be much harder.
(b) She dreams of it all the time.
(c) Yes she has.
(d) She assisted a man once.
4. Where does Larry say the cold wind is coming from in Chapter 17?
(b) Every direction at once.
(c) The ground.
(d) Straight above.
5. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
(a) Two nickles.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A feed store.
(d) A music shop.
6. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
(a) I'm a leprechaun.
(b) I left my pot of gold in my other pants.
(c) I'm Irish, kiss me.
(d) Pinch me and you're dead meat.
7. What do Dolph and Anita agree about in regard to Freemont in Chapter 10?
(a) She is real stupid.
(b) She is going to be a problem.
(c) She is trying to further her own career.
(d) She is a glory hound.
8. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
(a) To ask who they are.
(b) To get revenge.
(c) To ask who killed them.
(d) To ask where the family treasure is burried.
9. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
(a) Because feeding is a lot like sex to vampires.
(b) The feeding gives the vampires a connection to their victims.
(c) Because they enjoy having the power over humans.
(d) They want to make humans their servants through feeding.
10. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he trusts Stirling?
(a) Not as far as I can throw him.
(b) I haven't thought about it.
(c) I guess so.
(d) I'll tell you later.
11. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) They have a kid together.
(b) He likes her.
(c) He makes her a lot of money.
(d) He had been friends with her father.
12. What does Magnus say when Anita asks if the only reason he doesn't want to be a millionaire is just because of family tradition?
(a) Money corrupts.
(b) He had money once and didn't care for it.
(c) Money is not everything.
(d) He pays the bills just fine.
13. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
(b) The entire cemetery.
(c) Three or four.
(d) Ten if possible.
14. What does Anita put in her suitcase in Chapter 2?
(a) A cocktail dress, pair a jeans and two shirts.
(b) A hangman's rope, clothes, and an extra phone.
(c) Clothes, potion mixtures, and a little pistol.
(d) Two knives, two guns, and some clothes.
15. In Chapter 8 what does Anita asks Larry if he wants to do?
(a) Go back to the hotel and call it a night.
(b) Go eat at Bloody Bones.
(c) Go back to the crime scene.
(d) Go back to the grave yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolph say when Anita tells him she can't be at the murder scene soon?
2. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
3. What is NOT one of the rules that Anita gives the men in Chapter 15 when they go out to hunt the vampires?
4. Why is Anita against cutting off vampire legs and arms and leaving them in a prison?
5. When Anita first arrives at the murder scene in Chapter 11 what strikes her odd about the scene?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)