|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8 what do Anita and Larry get out of the Jeep to check?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A cluster of bone fragments.
(c) Chopped down trees.
(d) An odd sign carved into a tree.
2. What does the Quinlan family say about the dog barking?
(a) They aren't sure how often it barks because they just got the dog two nights ago.
(b) It always barks at strangers.
(c) He just started barking last night.
(d) The dog typically never barks.
3. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
(a) A music shop.
(b) Two nickles.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A feed store.
4. Why does Jean-Claude say he will not give Anita the name of the vampire he thinks may be responsible for the murders?
(a) He is too dangerous to be revealed to the general public.
(b) There is a war going on in the vampire ranks and this plays into that war.
(c) Jean-Claude has to be sure before saying the name out loud.
(d) The vampire's master is Jean-Claude's friend.
5. What does Anita say when Jean-Claude calls her an impatient flower while talking to him on the phone?
(a) His pet names really make her angry.
(b) She perfers ma petite.
(c) She is going to shoot him.
(d) Stop it.
6. What does Anita notice about the blond haired boy's eyes in Chapter 7?
(a) They are swollen and bruised.
(b) They are different colors.
(c) They look like they have been crying dark tears.
(d) They have been gouged out.
7. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
(c) Cold iron.
8. What rule does Anita give Larry that he is not sure why he has to follow when they go to the murder scene in Chapter 6?
(a) No pictures.
(b) Stay in the car.
(c) Do not speak unless spoken to.
(d) Don't touch anything.
9. What does Magnus say to Larry when he touches Larry's hand?
(a) They didn't suffer you know.
(b) So much blood.
(c) Something swims up behind your eyes.
(d) You will have terrible dreams tonight.
10. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
(a) She can get help from her monster friends.
(b) She can use magic.
(c) She can feel the energy around a crime scene.
(d) She expects it to be a monster.
11. Where does Anita tell agent Bradford that she got Xavier's name?
(a) A psychic.
(b) From a friend.
(c) It fell into her lap.
(d) From her home town police.
12. Why does Anita tell the federal agents that the vampires will be more willing to talk to her even though she is a vampire executioner?
(a) She has an uncle who is big in the vampire world.
(b) It isn't legal to execute just any vampire.
(c) They consider her one of the monsters.
(d) She has contacts.
13. Why does Freemont say that she is certain that Magnus is guilty in Chapter 16?
(a) He ran when they tried to question him.
(b) They found items belonging to Magnus on one of the bodies.
(c) Magnus had a beef with two of the murder victims.
(d) His sister has told police that Magnus was responsible for the murders.
14. What does Bayard say when he shows up at Anita's hotel room in Chapter 17?
(a) To say that they will not have an issue like that come up again.
(b) He apologizes on behalf of Stirling.
(c) To ask for her help and tell her about the murders.
(d) To explain why they want the dead raised so badly.
15. What does Anita NOT say that Richard is in Chapter 2?
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A mama's boy.
(d) The world's biggest Boy Scout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say happens in Chapter 17 as she prays while walking up the hill with Stirling and the others?
2. What does Anita say will happen next time if Larry doesn't come with her to the second murder scene in Chapter 11?
3. What does Jeff say about Andy?
4. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
5. What does Larry say to officer Wallace in chapter fourteen that makes Wallace angry enough to fight?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)