Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say will happen next time if Larry doesn't come with her to the second murder scene in Chapter 11?
(a) It will be a mark against him.
(b) He will have to wait longer to take lead.
(c) She isn't sure.
(d) There won't be a next time.
2. How does Jeffy say that Ellie acted after Andy went missing?
(a) Like a different person.
(b) Like she was lifted from a burden.
(d) Like she didn't care.
3. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
(a) The entire cemetery.
(b) Three or four.
(c) Ten if possible.
4. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
(a) Now is not the time to worry with those details.
(b) Bert seemed confident that she could.
(c) He understood.
(d) They had to try.
5. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
(a) A month or two.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Six months or longer.
(d) Two days.
6. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
(a) A lycanthrope.
(b) A troll.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A human with magic.
7. Why is Anita angry with Larry for going outside alone in Chapter 13?
(a) He could contaminate the scene.
(b) He doesn't have official status.
(c) Because this is her case.
(d) In case the vampire was out there.
8. What does Anita say when Bert tells her that John's pride is hurt in Chapter 1?
(a) He needs to get over it.
(b) Join the club.
(c) He's a big boy now, time to play like one.
(d) There is a lot of it to hurt.
9. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
(a) Cold iron.
10. What does Larry say when Anita tells him he can go stand with Mr. Stirling if he can stand it in Chapter 17?
(a) Someone needs to go hold Stirling's hand.
(b) He can stand it for a moment or two.
(c) He needs to sooth the nerves Anita has frayed any ways.
(d) He schmoozes clients better than Anita does.
11. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
(a) A music shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Two nickles.
(d) A feed store.
12. What does Jeff say about Andy?
(a) He was really nice.
(b) He smoked pot and didn't have any plans for college.
(c) He was planning on going to the community college.
(d) He was going on a trip to Europe with Ellie.
13. What does Anita admit later is the real reason that the vampires are willing to talk to her?
(a) Her uncle is a vampire.
(b) She does favors for the vampires.
(c) The Master of the City of St. Louis likes Anita.
(d) She advocates for the vampires in court.
14. What is missing from the blond haired boy's body?
(a) His heart.
(b) The legs.
(c) The torso.
(d) The arms.
15. What does Stirling say he knows about the Bouviers?
(a) They are rude and uneducated.
(b) He went to school with the boy.
(c) The locals say that they are witches.
(d) They are poor people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
2. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to find out about the murders when he talks to Anita on the phone?
3. When Anita first arrives at the murder scene in Chapter 11 what strikes her odd about the scene?
4. What does Anita see on Wallace's neck?
5. Why does Anita say tat vampires tend to stay near cities?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)