|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
(a) I'm Irish, kiss me.
(b) Pinch me and you're dead meat.
(c) I left my pot of gold in my other pants.
(d) I'm a leprechaun.
2. What rule does Anita give Larry that he is not sure why he has to follow when they go to the murder scene in Chapter 6?
(a) Don't touch anything.
(b) Stay in the car.
(c) No pictures.
(d) Do not speak unless spoken to.
3. Why does Anita tell the sheriff that she is general called in at the beginning of a murder scene rather than at the end?
(a) So she can get a feel on the mood in the room.
(b) It is an experimental arrangement.
(c) It keeps the body count down.
(d) Because her magic works better at a fresh scene.
4. What does Anita do in Chapter 14 that gets Wallace to open up to her and tell her the story of his partner?
(a) Lets him see the scar on her collar bone.
(b) Gives him a cross.
(c) Puts a spell on him.
(d) Shows him the picture of her niece that was killed by a vampire.
5. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to find out about the murders when he talks to Anita on the phone?
(a) If they have a small tatoo on their left big toe.
(b) If they had an unusual ointment on them.
(c) If they were sexually assualted.
(d) If they are missing their pituitary gland.
6. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
(a) Cold iron.
7. What does Anita notice is odd about the graveyard in Chapter 17?
(a) The number of souls still in the graveyard.
(b) The number of non-human spirits in the graveyard.
(c) It sits directly under a magic line.
(d) The level of hostility.
8. What does Stirling say he knows about the Bouviers?
(a) They are rude and uneducated.
(b) The locals say that they are witches.
(c) They are poor people.
(d) He went to school with the boy.
9. Why does Anita say that she and her father didn't talk much about her mother?
(a) Her father had a nervous break down.
(b) Her father was remarried.
(c) It made him cry.
(d) They argued when they talked about her.
10. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
(a) They had to try.
(b) He understood.
(c) Now is not the time to worry with those details.
(d) Bert seemed confident that she could.
11. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
(a) A human with magic.
(b) A lycanthrope.
(c) A troll.
(d) A vampire.
12. What does the sheriff say when Anita tells him that she has been working with the police for three years?
(a) He doesn't care how long she has been working with them.
(b) That is not near long enough.
(c) That does make her sound reputable.
(d) That is longer than he has been sheriff.
13. Why does Freemont say that she is certain that Magnus is guilty in Chapter 16?
(a) Magnus had a beef with two of the murder victims.
(b) He ran when they tried to question him.
(c) They found items belonging to Magnus on one of the bodies.
(d) His sister has told police that Magnus was responsible for the murders.
14. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita that him flying into Branson without going through the customs will be viewed as?
(a) A very hostile act.
(b) A declaration of war.
(c) A decleration of service to the other vampires.
15. What had Ellie been studying before she was killed?
(c) Anatomy and Physiology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeff say about Andy?
2. What does Magnus say when Anita asks if the only reason he doesn't want to be a millionaire is just because of family tradition?
3. What is NOT one of the rules that Anita gives the men in Chapter 15 when they go out to hunt the vampires?
4. What does Magnus tell Anita that Friday night is at Bloody Bones?
5. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)