|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
(a) The violent manner of their deaths prevent such interactions.
(b) They don't have throats or mouths to talk with.
(c) There is dark magic around them that corrupts their deaths.
(d) They have lost their heads.
2. What does Anita say when Larry asks her if the crime scene will be awful in Chapter 6?
(a) Yeah, it'll be awful.
(b) I don't think so.
(c) They should have it all cleaned up.
(d) I've never seen one like this before.
3. What does Anita tell Jeff to do in Chapter 13 after she is done questioning him in his room?
(a) Keep the dog close.
(b) Don't let anyone in the house.
(c) Wear a cross.
(d) Keep the doors locked.
4. Why does Anita say that she and her father didn't talk much about her mother?
(a) Her father was remarried.
(b) It made him cry.
(c) Her father had a nervous break down.
(d) They argued when they talked about her.
5. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
(a) She has killed a man and that cannot be much harder.
(b) She assisted a man once.
(c) Yes she has.
(d) She dreams of it all the time.
6. What does Anita notice is odd about the graveyard in Chapter 17?
(a) The number of souls still in the graveyard.
(b) It sits directly under a magic line.
(c) The level of hostility.
(d) The number of non-human spirits in the graveyard.
7. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
(a) He made it sound like a family emergency.
(b) He asked him to.
(c) He paid him a large amount of money.
(d) He threatened him.
8. What does Anita say when Bert tells her that John's pride is hurt in Chapter 1?
(a) There is a lot of it to hurt.
(b) He's a big boy now, time to play like one.
(c) Join the club.
(d) He needs to get over it.
9. What rule does Anita give Larry that he is not sure why he has to follow when they go to the murder scene in Chapter 6?
(a) No pictures.
(b) Do not speak unless spoken to.
(c) Stay in the car.
(d) Don't touch anything.
10. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
(a) She can feel the energy around a crime scene.
(b) She expects it to be a monster.
(c) She can get help from her monster friends.
(d) She can use magic.
11. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) A month or two.
(d) Six months or longer.
12. Once on top of the hill what does Stirling ask Anita to do?
(a) Say that the bodies aren't Bouviers regardless of the truth.
(b) Announce it impossible.
(c) Quit the job.
(d) Go out to dinner with him.
13. What does Anita say happens in Chapter 17 as she prays while walking up the hill with Stirling and the others?
(a) Visions come to her.
(b) Angels begin singing.
(c) Calm return.
14. What does the Quinlan family say about the dog barking?
(a) He just started barking last night.
(b) The dog typically never barks.
(c) They aren't sure how often it barks because they just got the dog two nights ago.
(d) It always barks at strangers.
15. What does Magnus tell Anita he had thought would happen?
(a) He thought she would try to raise the dead and fail.
(b) He thought she would secure a human sacrifice.
(c) He thought the lawyers would have stopped it before it got to this point.
(d) He thought she would realize what a horrible man Stirling is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jean-Claude say he will not give Anita the name of the vampire he thinks may be responsible for the murders?
2. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he trusts Stirling?
3. What does Anita admit later is the real reason that the vampires are willing to talk to her?
4. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
5. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)