|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freemont admit to when Anita says she might be able to help stop the monster that is responsible before it kills again?
(a) They think it already has killed.
(b) It has killed before.
(c) They think it came from a neighboring town.
(d) They don't want her help.
2. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he is enjoying the fact that she is scared of the helicopter ride in Chapter 3?
(a) He doesn't get to see her out of her element often.
(b) She is making him nervous the way she is acting.
(c) Not at all.
(d) He has a funny feeling about this situation and hasn't noticed her fear.
3. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
(a) Yes she has.
(b) She dreams of it all the time.
(c) She has killed a man and that cannot be much harder.
(d) She assisted a man once.
4. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to find out about the murders when he talks to Anita on the phone?
(a) If they have a small tatoo on their left big toe.
(b) If they were sexually assualted.
(c) If they had an unusual ointment on them.
(d) If they are missing their pituitary gland.
5. Why does Ellie's father say they want her staked?
(a) Her immortal soul is in danger.
(b) They hate vampires.
(c) They have seen others that were risen as vampires.
(d) They are afraid of what she will do to them.
6. What does Anita realize when she meets Magnus?
(a) He is dangerous.
(b) He is related to Stirling.
(c) He isn't human.
(d) He isn't her killer.
7. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
(a) A real sicko.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) An escaped mental patient.
(d) A navy seal.
8. What does Anita tell Magnus she is when he asks?
(a) Good at her job.
(b) He'll never find out.
9. What does the sheriff say when Anita tells him that she has been working with the police for three years?
(a) He doesn't care how long she has been working with them.
(b) That does make her sound reputable.
(c) That is longer than he has been sheriff.
(d) That is not near long enough.
10. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
(a) Three or four.
(b) The entire cemetery.
(d) Ten if possible.
11. What does Stirling say he knows about the Bouviers?
(a) The locals say that they are witches.
(b) They are poor people.
(c) He went to school with the boy.
(d) They are rude and uneducated.
12. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
(a) A human with magic.
(b) A lycanthrope.
(c) A troll.
(d) A vampire.
13. What does Anita do in Chapter 14 that gets Wallace to open up to her and tell her the story of his partner?
(a) Puts a spell on him.
(b) Shows him the picture of her niece that was killed by a vampire.
(c) Gives him a cross.
(d) Lets him see the scar on her collar bone.
14. What is NOT one of the rules that Anita gives the men in Chapter 15 when they go out to hunt the vampires?
(a) Never, ever look them in the eyes.
(b) Aim for the head and heart.
(c) Never, ever give up your cross.
(d) Keep your stakes close.
15. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita that him flying into Branson without going through the customs will be viewed as?
(a) A decleration of service to the other vampires.
(c) A declaration of war.
(d) A very hostile act.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
2. Why does Anita say that she and her father didn't talk much about her mother?
3. What is missing from the blond haired boy's body?
4. What does the woman next to Anita do when they are in the plane that plunged several thousand feet in seconds as she describes it in Chapter 2?
5. What does Anita say when Bert tells her that John's pride is hurt in Chapter 1?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)