|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beau say when Anita asks if they will have to stop construction until they buy back the land if the dead are the Bouvier relatives?
(a) The Bouviers don't want to sell.
(b) They aren't sure yet.
(c) They will have to halt construction for a month.
(d) They won't necessarily have to stop.
2. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
(a) The feeding gives the vampires a connection to their victims.
(b) Because feeding is a lot like sex to vampires.
(c) Because they enjoy having the power over humans.
(d) They want to make humans their servants through feeding.
3. Why does Anita say that she and her father didn't talk much about her mother?
(a) They argued when they talked about her.
(b) Her father had a nervous break down.
(c) Her father was remarried.
(d) It made him cry.
4. What had Richard Zeeman asked Anita?
(a) To move in with him.
(b) If she wanted kids.
(c) To help him with a family problem.
(d) To marry him.
5. What does Anita do in Chapter 14 that gets Wallace to open up to her and tell her the story of his partner?
(a) Lets him see the scar on her collar bone.
(b) Shows him the picture of her niece that was killed by a vampire.
(c) Puts a spell on him.
(d) Gives him a cross.
6. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
(a) A jacket.
(b) The bushes under her window are all crushed.
(d) A bunch of tracks.
7. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
(a) Yes she has.
(b) She dreams of it all the time.
(c) She assisted a man once.
(d) She has killed a man and that cannot be much harder.
8. What does the Quinlan family say about the dog barking?
(a) He just started barking last night.
(b) They aren't sure how often it barks because they just got the dog two nights ago.
(c) It always barks at strangers.
(d) The dog typically never barks.
9. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
(a) A watch and dangly ear rings.
(b) A silver cross on a necklace and a watch.
(c) Her mother's ring and a choker.
10. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
(a) A feed store.
(b) A music shop.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Two nickles.
11. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He makes her a lot of money.
(b) He likes her.
(c) He had been friends with her father.
(d) They have a kid together.
12. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
(a) The entire cemetery.
(b) Ten if possible.
(d) Three or four.
13. What does Anita NOT say that Richard is in Chapter 2?
(a) A werewolf.
(c) The world's biggest Boy Scout.
(d) A mama's boy.
14. What does Anita realize when she meets Magnus?
(a) He is dangerous.
(b) He is related to Stirling.
(c) He isn't human.
(d) He isn't her killer.
15. What does Anita notice is odd about the graveyard in Chapter 17?
(a) The number of non-human spirits in the graveyard.
(b) The number of souls still in the graveyard.
(c) It sits directly under a magic line.
(d) The level of hostility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
2. What does Jeff say about Andy?
3. Why is Anita angry with Larry for going outside alone in Chapter 13?
4. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
5. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)