Short Answer Key
1. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
Pinch me and you're dead meat.
2. What does Anita say most people need in order to raise zombies from the grave?
A human sacrifice.
3. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
To ask who they are.
4. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
The entire cemetery.
5. What does Anita say when Bert tells her that John's pride is hurt in Chapter 1?
There is a lot of it to hurt.
6. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
He makes her a lot of money.
7. What had Richard Zeeman asked Anita?
To marry him.
8. What does Anita put in her suitcase in Chapter 2?
Two knives, two guns, and some...
This section contains 3,453 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)