|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
(a) A real sicko.
(b) An escaped mental patient.
(c) A serial killer.
(d) A navy seal.
2. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
(a) To ask who they are.
(b) To ask where the family treasure is burried.
(c) To ask who killed them.
(d) To get revenge.
3. What does Anita say when Larry asks her if the crime scene will be awful in Chapter 6?
(a) I don't think so.
(b) Yeah, it'll be awful.
(c) They should have it all cleaned up.
(d) I've never seen one like this before.
4. What does Richard ask when Anita tells him she has to go out of town on business in Chapter 2?
(a) Zombie, vampire, or police?
(b) For how long?
(c) Will you miss me?
(d) Can I go too?
5. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
(a) He has no idea at the moment.
(b) It means that Jean-Claude is a fool.
(c) It means the council is backing Serephina.
(d) It means they are all going to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Magnus tell Anita he is going to put her?
2. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
3. What does Anita notice is odd about the graveyard in Chapter 17?
4. What does Serephina offer to let Anita do?
5. Who do the vampires take with them in Chapter 15 after they have attacked the Quinlan home?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)