|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
(a) A troll.
(b) A human with magic.
(c) A lycanthrope.
(d) A vampire.
2. What does Jean-Claude say he was born as?
(a) A French peasant.
(b) An aristocrat.
(c) A duke's son.
(d) A rich shipper's son.
3. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) Their home.
(b) In her mother's bathroom.
(c) In her mother's car.
(d) The funeral home.
4. What does Anita admit later is the real reason that the vampires are willing to talk to her?
(a) She advocates for the vampires in court.
(b) Her uncle is a vampire.
(c) She does favors for the vampires.
(d) The Master of the City of St. Louis likes Anita.
5. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
(a) He has no idea at the moment.
(b) It means the council is backing Serephina.
(c) It means they are all going to die.
(d) It means that Jean-Claude is a fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bloody Bones say that Serephina had promised him?
2. In the end of Chapter 22 what does Anita realize suddenly is going to bother her?
3. What animal does Anita have that she uses to sacrifice in Chapter 33?
4. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
5. What does Anita feel when she watches Jean-Claude stop breathing as the sun comes up?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)