|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry say to officer Wallace in chapter fourteen that makes Wallace angry enough to fight?
(a) Tells him he look slike vampire fodder.
(b) Tells him that he has seen rocks that looked like they could move faster.
(c) Asks him if he brought donuts for everyone.
(d) Asks him if he is afraid of the dark.
2. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
(a) I am too tense to be scared.
(b) Down to my toes.
(c) A little.
(d) I'm numb to it anymore.
3. Why does Anita ask Jeff to show her the other doors in the house?
(a) So his father will have a minute to calm down.
(b) So she can snoop around the Quinlan home.
(c) So she can find where the vampire entered.
(d) So she can talk to Jeff alone.
4. What does the vampire stick in Anita's ear in Chapter 26?
(a) Her tongue.
(b) An amulet.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
5. What had Ellie been studying before she was killed?
(d) Anatomy and Physiology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Larry say the cold wind is coming from in Chapter 17?
2. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita as she sits with him as the sun comes up?
3. What does Anita say she will take as an apology in the end of Chapter 26?
4. Why is it explained that Serephina wants to ask Anita's forgiveness?
5. Why does Ellie's father say they want her staked?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)