|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granger say happened to Wallace's first partner when talking to Anita in Chapter 14?
(a) He became a vampire.
(b) No one ever found the body.
(c) Werewolves killed him.
(d) Vampire killed him.
2. What does Jean-Claude say is the only true way to kill vampires like Janos that can turn into rotting corpses?
(a) By magical spells.
(b) To decapitate them.
(c) With fire.
(d) With sunlight.
3. What does Jean-Claude say about the shadows that remain on the porch although the moonlight is bright?
(a) It is glamor.
(b) He doesn't see what they are talking about.
(c) It is a parlor trick.
(d) It is only in their imagination.
4. Why does Freemont say that she is certain that Magnus is guilty in Chapter 16?
(a) Magnus had a beef with two of the murder victims.
(b) They found items belonging to Magnus on one of the bodies.
(c) He ran when they tried to question him.
(d) His sister has told police that Magnus was responsible for the murders.
5. What does Dorcas say she sees after she shakes Anita's hand?
(a) She isn't sure what she sees.
(b) Sadness and lonliness.
(c) A whirlwind of emotions that cannot be sorted through.
(d) Blood, pain, and death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Quinlan family say about the dog barking?
2. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
3. What does Ivy tell Jean-Claude that vampires aren't supposed to be able to do?
4. Why does Anita tell Stirling that the police are paging her?
5. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks if the form of the two women vampires is an illusion or if Jean-Claude's form is an illusion.
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)