|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say when Bert tells her that John's pride is hurt in Chapter 1?
(a) He's a big boy now, time to play like one.
(b) Join the club.
(c) There is a lot of it to hurt.
(d) He needs to get over it.
2. What does Anita tell Magnus she is when he asks?
(a) He'll never find out.
(b) Good at her job.
3. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He likes her.
(b) They have a kid together.
(c) He makes her a lot of money.
(d) He had been friends with her father.
4. What does Magnus tell Anita when she asks if he is a vegetarian?
(a) Recently became one.
(b) On certain days.
(c) He eats all sorts of things.
(d) It's another family tradition.
5. What does Anita say when Bayard asks if it would have been easier if she had been brought in before the graves had been disturbed?
(a) We'll never know.
(d) I'm not sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freemont admit to when Anita says she might be able to help stop the monster that is responsible before it kills again?
2. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
3. What does Anita say when Stirling asks if she is always that arrogant?
4. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
5. What does Anita realize when she meets Magnus?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)