|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita tell the sheriff that she is general called in at the beginning of a murder scene rather than at the end?
(a) Because her magic works better at a fresh scene.
(b) It keeps the body count down.
(c) So she can get a feel on the mood in the room.
(d) It is an experimental arrangement.
2. What does Magnus tell Anita when she asks if he is a vegetarian?
(a) It's another family tradition.
(b) Recently became one.
(c) He eats all sorts of things.
(d) On certain days.
3. What does Magnus tell Anita that Friday night is at Bloody Bones?
(a) The beginning of the party week.
(b) Party Night.
(c) Lover's Night.
(d) Ladie's Night.
4. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
(a) The violent manner of their deaths prevent such interactions.
(b) They don't have throats or mouths to talk with.
(c) There is dark magic around them that corrupts their deaths.
(d) They have lost their heads.
5. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
(a) The bushes under her window are all crushed.
(b) A jacket.
(d) A bunch of tracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita realize when she meets Magnus?
2. What is NOT one of the rules that Anita gives the men in Chapter 15 when they go out to hunt the vampires?
3. What does Stirling say he knows about the Bouviers?
4. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
5. What does Granger say happened to Wallace's first partner when talking to Anita in Chapter 14?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)