|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he is enjoying the fact that she is scared of the helicopter ride in Chapter 3?
(a) She is making him nervous the way she is acting.
(b) He has a funny feeling about this situation and hasn't noticed her fear.
(c) Not at all.
(d) He doesn't get to see her out of her element often.
2. What does the woman next to Anita do when they are in the plane that plunged several thousand feet in seconds as she describes it in Chapter 2?
(a) Died of a heart attack.
(b) Cursed God.
(d) Prayed in German.
3. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
(a) Yes she has.
(b) She assisted a man once.
(c) She has killed a man and that cannot be much harder.
(d) She dreams of it all the time.
4. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
(a) The entire cemetery.
(b) Ten if possible.
(d) Three or four.
5. What does Beau say when Anita asks if they will have to stop construction until they buy back the land if the dead are the Bouvier relatives?
(a) They won't necessarily have to stop.
(b) The Bouviers don't want to sell.
(c) They will have to halt construction for a month.
(d) They aren't sure yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he trusts Stirling?
2. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
3. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
4. Why does Anita tell Stirling that the police are paging her?
5. What does Richard ask when Anita tells him she has to go out of town on business in Chapter 2?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)