|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
(a) She can use magic.
(b) She expects it to be a monster.
(c) She can feel the energy around a crime scene.
(d) She can get help from her monster friends.
2. What does the woman next to Anita do when they are in the plane that plunged several thousand feet in seconds as she describes it in Chapter 2?
(a) Prayed in German.
(c) Died of a heart attack.
(d) Cursed God.
3. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
(a) An escaped mental patient.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) A real sicko.
(d) A navy seal.
4. Why does Anita tell Stirling that the police are paging her?
(a) She volunteers.
(b) Her brother is a policeman.
(c) She is part of an ongoing investigation.
(d) She is the vampire executioner for three states.
5. What does Anita tell Magnus she is when he asks?
(c) Good at her job.
(d) He'll never find out.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8 what does Anita asks Larry if he wants to do?
2. What does Anita say when Larry asks her if the crime scene will be awful in Chapter 6?
3. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he is enjoying the fact that she is scared of the helicopter ride in Chapter 3?
4. What does Freemont admit to when Anita says she might be able to help stop the monster that is responsible before it kills again?
5. In Chapter 8 what do Anita and Larry get out of the Jeep to check?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)