|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once on top of the hill what does Stirling ask Anita to do?
(a) Announce it impossible.
(b) Say that the bodies aren't Bouviers regardless of the truth.
(c) Go out to dinner with him.
(d) Quit the job.
2. What does Stirling say he knows about the Bouviers?
(a) He went to school with the boy.
(b) They are poor people.
(c) They are rude and uneducated.
(d) The locals say that they are witches.
3. What has been taken from the third victim that Anita looks over in Chapter 7?
4. What does Magnus say when Anita asks if the only reason he doesn't want to be a millionaire is just because of family tradition?
(a) Money is not everything.
(b) He pays the bills just fine.
(c) He had money once and didn't care for it.
(d) Money corrupts.
5. What does Anita notice about the blond haired boy's eyes in Chapter 7?
(a) They are different colors.
(b) They look like they have been crying dark tears.
(c) They have been gouged out.
(d) They are swollen and bruised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
2. What does Magnus tell Anita when she asks if he is a vegetarian?
3. What does Anita say when Bayard asks if it would have been easier if she had been brought in before the graves had been disturbed?
4. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
5. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)