|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
(a) She has nightmares.
(b) She passed out in a pool of blood.
(c) She screamed when she saw a headless corpse.
(d) She threw up on a murder victim.
2. What does Magnus say when Anita asks if the only reason he doesn't want to be a millionaire is just because of family tradition?
(a) He had money once and didn't care for it.
(b) He pays the bills just fine.
(c) Money corrupts.
(d) Money is not everything.
3. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
(a) A serial killer.
(b) An escaped mental patient.
(c) A real sicko.
(d) A navy seal.
4. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
(a) That Magnus could be a murder suspect.
(b) That Magnus uses glamor.
(c) That Magnus is a fairie.
(d) That she is eating a burger.
5. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
(a) He understood.
(b) They had to try.
(c) Now is not the time to worry with those details.
(d) Bert seemed confident that she could.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita notice about the blond haired boy's eyes in Chapter 7?
2. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 8 what does Anita asks Larry if he wants to do?
4. What does Anita realize when she meets Magnus?
5. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)