|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he trusts Stirling?
(a) I guess so.
(b) Not as far as I can throw him.
(c) I haven't thought about it.
(d) I'll tell you later.
2. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He makes her a lot of money.
(b) They have a kid together.
(c) He likes her.
(d) He had been friends with her father.
3. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
(a) She has killed a man and that cannot be much harder.
(b) She assisted a man once.
(c) She dreams of it all the time.
(d) Yes she has.
4. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
(a) She passed out in a pool of blood.
(b) She threw up on a murder victim.
(c) She screamed when she saw a headless corpse.
(d) She has nightmares.
5. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he is enjoying the fact that she is scared of the helicopter ride in Chapter 3?
(a) Not at all.
(b) He doesn't get to see her out of her element often.
(c) She is making him nervous the way she is acting.
(d) He has a funny feeling about this situation and hasn't noticed her fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stirling say he knows about the Bouviers?
2. What rule does Anita give Larry that he is not sure why he has to follow when they go to the murder scene in Chapter 6?
3. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
4. What does Freemont admit to when Anita says she might be able to help stop the monster that is responsible before it kills again?
5. Why is Anita against cutting off vampire legs and arms and leaving them in a prison?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)