|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Stirling say when he first meets Anita?
(a) He asks her if she would like to go out for lunch.
(b) He doesn't think she looks very tough.
(c) She is not what he expected.
(d) He was expecting a man.
2. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
(a) A real sicko.
(b) An escaped mental patient.
(c) A navy seal.
(d) A serial killer.
3. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
(a) The violent manner of their deaths prevent such interactions.
(b) They have lost their heads.
(c) They don't have throats or mouths to talk with.
(d) There is dark magic around them that corrupts their deaths.
4. What rule does Anita give Larry that he is not sure why he has to follow when they go to the murder scene in Chapter 6?
(a) No pictures.
(b) Do not speak unless spoken to.
(c) Don't touch anything.
(d) Stay in the car.
5. What does Anita tell Magnus she is when he asks?
(a) Good at her job.
(b) He'll never find out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
2. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
3. What do Dolph and Anita agree about in regard to Freemont in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 8 what do Anita and Larry get out of the Jeep to check?
5. What does Anita NOT say that Richard is in Chapter 2?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)