|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say when Bayard asks if it would have been easier if she had been brought in before the graves had been disturbed?
(b) I'm not sure.
(d) We'll never know.
2. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
(b) A silver cross on a necklace and a watch.
(c) A watch and dangly ear rings.
(d) Her mother's ring and a choker.
3. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
(a) They want to make humans their servants through feeding.
(b) Because they enjoy having the power over humans.
(c) The feeding gives the vampires a connection to their victims.
(d) Because feeding is a lot like sex to vampires.
4. What does Anita say most people need in order to raise zombies from the grave?
(a) A human sacrifice.
(b) A warped sense of humor.
(c) One of their direct descendant's blood.
(d) A thunder storm.
5. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
(a) That she is eating a burger.
(b) That Magnus could be a murder suspect.
(c) That Magnus uses glamor.
(d) That Magnus is a fairie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stirling say he knows about the Bouviers?
2. When Anita first arrives at the murder scene in Chapter 11 what strikes her odd about the scene?
3. What does Larry say to officer Wallace in chapter fourteen that makes Wallace angry enough to fight?
4. What had Ellie been studying before she was killed?
5. What does Anita say when Larry asks her if the crime scene will be awful in Chapter 6?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)