|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
(a) A music shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Two nickles.
(d) A feed store.
2. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
(a) He likes her.
(b) He makes her a lot of money.
(c) He had been friends with her father.
(d) They have a kid together.
3. What is NOT one of the rules that Anita gives the men in Chapter 15 when they go out to hunt the vampires?
(a) Aim for the head and heart.
(b) Never, ever give up your cross.
(c) Keep your stakes close.
(d) Never, ever look them in the eyes.
4. How does Jeffy say that Ellie acted after Andy went missing?
(a) Like she didn't care.
(b) Like she was lifted from a burden.
(d) Like a different person.
5. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
(a) Bert seemed confident that she could.
(b) They had to try.
(c) He understood.
(d) Now is not the time to worry with those details.
Short Answer Questions
1. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
2. Why is Anita angry with Larry for going outside alone in Chapter 13?
3. Once on top of the hill what does Stirling ask Anita to do?
4. What does Magnus say to Larry when he touches Larry's hand?
5. What does the sheriff tell Anita that the parents want done to Ellie's body?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)