|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jean-Claude say he will not give Anita the name of the vampire he thinks may be responsible for the murders?
(a) Jean-Claude has to be sure before saying the name out loud.
(b) There is a war going on in the vampire ranks and this plays into that war.
(c) The vampire's master is Jean-Claude's friend.
(d) He is too dangerous to be revealed to the general public.
2. What does Magnus tell Anita that Friday night is at Bloody Bones?
(a) The beginning of the party week.
(b) Party Night.
(c) Ladie's Night.
(d) Lover's Night.
3. What does Jean-Claude say that the handkerchief is at the top of the stairs?
(a) He isn't sure.
(b) A free pass.
(c) A flag of truce.
(d) A handerchief, what else?
4. What does Magnus say to Larry when he touches Larry's hand?
(a) Something swims up behind your eyes.
(b) So much blood.
(c) You will have terrible dreams tonight.
(d) They didn't suffer you know.
5. What does Anita say happens in Chapter 17 as she prays while walking up the hill with Stirling and the others?
(a) Angels begin singing.
(b) Calm return.
(c) Visions come to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jean-Claude say that Larry and Jason have gone out?
2. Who steps through the doorway in Chapter 26 after the handkerchief has been shown?
3. What does Jean-Claude say the vampire said to him that chose to turn him?
4. Why does Serephina say that she will help Anita find Jeff Quinlan in Chapter 27?
5. In Chapter 8 what do Anita and Larry get out of the Jeep to check?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)