|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it explained that Serephina wants to ask Anita's forgiveness?
(a) Anita bested Ivy.
(b) Anita is a woman.
(c) Anita is the one that wanted the meeting.
(d) Serephina feels a connection to Anita.
2. What does Anita tell Serephina when she tells Anita that she they will live forever together and that she will be Anita's mother?
(a) That she had a mother, and she died.
(b) That everything dies.
(c) Jeff Quinlan needs a mother too.
(d) She is too old to need a mother.
3. What is missing from the blond haired boy's body?
(a) His heart.
(b) The legs.
(c) The torso.
(d) The arms.
4. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
(a) It isn't natural.
(b) She is in love with Richard.
(c) Because she can't trust him.
(d) Because it grosses her out.
5. What does Bayard say when he shows up at Anita's hotel room in Chapter 17?
(a) He apologizes on behalf of Stirling.
(b) To say that they will not have an issue like that come up again.
(c) To explain why they want the dead raised so badly.
(d) To ask for her help and tell her about the murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude say he was born as?
2. What does Magnus tell Anita when she asks if he is a vegetarian?
3. What does Anita feel when she watches Jean-Claude stop breathing as the sun comes up?
4. Why does Jean-Claude say he will not give Anita the name of the vampire he thinks may be responsible for the murders?
5. Where does Anita tell agent Bradford that she got Xavier's name?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)