|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steps through the doorway in Chapter 26 after the handkerchief has been shown?
(b) A lawyer.
2. What does Jason tell Anita when he lays down to let Jean-Claude feed on him?
(a) It shouldn't have hurt her so bad.
(b) Anita should have let him go first.
(c) He has more blood to give than Anita.
(d) The neck hurts less.
3. Why does Jean-Claude say he will not give Anita the name of the vampire he thinks may be responsible for the murders?
(a) Jean-Claude has to be sure before saying the name out loud.
(b) There is a war going on in the vampire ranks and this plays into that war.
(c) He is too dangerous to be revealed to the general public.
(d) The vampire's master is Jean-Claude's friend.
4. Why is it explained that Serephina wants to ask Anita's forgiveness?
(a) Serephina feels a connection to Anita.
(b) Anita is a woman.
(c) Anita is the one that wanted the meeting.
(d) Anita bested Ivy.
5. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) In her mother's car.
(b) In her mother's bathroom.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) Their home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude say that Serephina offered him many years ago when he belonged to her?
2. What does Freemont admit to when Anita says she might be able to help stop the monster that is responsible before it kills again?
3. In Chapter 8 what do Anita and Larry get out of the Jeep to check?
4. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita that him flying into Branson without going through the customs will be viewed as?
5. What does Jean-Claude say that the handkerchief is at the top of the stairs?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)