|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
(b) She isn't sure.
2. Where does Anita tell agent Bradford that she got Xavier's name?
(a) It fell into her lap.
(b) From her home town police.
(c) From a friend.
(d) A psychic.
3. What does Anita notice about the blond haired boy's eyes in Chapter 7?
(a) They look like they have been crying dark tears.
(b) They have been gouged out.
(c) They are different colors.
(d) They are swollen and bruised.
4. What rule does Anita give Larry that he is not sure why he has to follow when they go to the murder scene in Chapter 6?
(a) No pictures.
(b) Stay in the car.
(c) Do not speak unless spoken to.
(d) Don't touch anything.
5. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
(a) She can use magic.
(b) She can feel the energy around a crime scene.
(c) She expects it to be a monster.
(d) She can get help from her monster friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita tell Stirling is the reason she wants him and his entourage to stay clear of her and Larry in the graveyard in Chapter 17?
2. What does Anita say she will take as an apology in the end of Chapter 26?
3. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita that him flying into Branson without going through the customs will be viewed as?
4. What does Jean-Claude say the vampire said to him that chose to turn him?
5. What does Larry ask when Anita says that killing a vampire is not the same as killing a human?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)