|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Freemont say that the Quinlan's are planning to sue Anita?
(a) For not staking Ellie.
(b) They feel she has slandered Ellie's good name.
(c) For not giving Jeff more than a cross to wear.
(d) For not protecting their house.
2. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
(a) Cold iron.
3. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
(b) She isn't sure.
4. What does Jason tell Anita when he lays down to let Jean-Claude feed on him?
(a) The neck hurts less.
(b) It shouldn't have hurt her so bad.
(c) He has more blood to give than Anita.
(d) Anita should have let him go first.
5. What do Dolph and Anita agree about in regard to Freemont in Chapter 10?
(a) She is real stupid.
(b) She is a glory hound.
(c) She is trying to further her own career.
(d) She is going to be a problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from the blond haired boy's body?
2. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
3. What does Beau say he is going to do in Chapter 17 when Anita warns him not to be waiting on them at the bottom of the hill with another gun?
4. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
5. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)