|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 28, what message does Rose give Lissa for Adrian?
(a) That he did a good job.
(b) That he needs to change his tie.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That she is proud of him.
2. In chapter 20, what does Rose do to fill her time during her captivity?
(b) Watch TV.
(d) Search for a way out.
3. In chapter 21, what does Adrian see on Rose's neck that causes him concern?
(a) Strangulation marks.
(b) A cut.
(c) Bite marks.
(d) New tattoos.
4. In chapter 28, what does Rose tell Lissa to do when Simon arrives?
(a) Compel him.
(b) Punch him.
(c) Push him out of her way.
(d) Duck away from him.
5. In chapter 26, what does Rose keep repeating to herself as she fights with Dimitri?
(a) She has to live for Lissa.
(b) It will all be over soon?
(c) She made a promise.
(d) He is not her Dimitri.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 28, what does Oksana say when Rose tells her about Dimitri's reaction to the charmed ring Mark gave Rose?
2. In chapter 29, what promise does Lissa make Rose make to her before she leaves to meet Alberta?
3. In chapter 27, where does the Alchemist take Rose after her fight with Dimitri?
4. In chapter 18, why does Dimitri tell Rose he came to Siberia?
5. In chapter 28, what is the name of the spirit user whom Oksana says might have information on how to heal a Strigoi?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 30, who sends Rose a package at St. Vladimir's? How does this change what Rose had thought she had accomplished in Siberia?
2. In chapter 26, why does Rose decide to ambush Dimitri in the woods? What happens?
3. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri take Rose for a walk in Galina's gardens? How do the other Strigoi feel about this?
4. In chapter 25, how does Rose escape the two doors that keep her locked in her prison room?
5. In chapter 29, what does Rose tell Lissa about her trip to Siberia?
6. In chapter 21, why does Dimitri tell Rose he refuses to turn her Strigoi against her will? What will Dimitri do if Rose will not commit to being turned Strigoi?
7. In chapter 24, what does Rose realize about Avery? What makes her come to this conclusion?
8. In chapter 25, why does Rose stop to help Dimitri kill Galina?
9. In chapter 25, how does Rose escape from the Strigoi standing guard outside the second door locking her in her prison room?
10. In chapter 25, how does Rose find the room where she believes her stake was taken upon her capture by Dimitri? Why does she go here?
This section contains 1,103 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)