|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 24, what does Rose's dress now symbolize to her?
(a) Her desire to help Lissa.
(b) Her weakness.
(c) Her addiction to vampire endorphins.
(d) Her love for Dimitri.
2. In chapter 27, where is Lissa standing when Rose goes to her?
(a) In a tree.
(b) On the railing of a balcony.
(c) On the edge of the roof.
(d) On a window ledge.
3. In chapter 18, where does Rose wake?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In a basement storage room.
(c) In a prison cell.
(d) In a strange bedroom.
4. In chapter 19, who had previously bitten Rose before Dimitri drank from her neck?
5. Who is Galina?
(a) The human servant caring for Rose.
(b) The Strigoi Rose interrogated and released in her search for Dimitri.
(c) Dimitri's former teacher and the owner of the house where they are living.
(d) Dimitri's new lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 29, what promise does Lissa make Rose make to her before she leaves to meet Alberta?
2. In chapter 30, who recognizes the scarf Rose continues to wear around her neck?
3. In chapter 23, where had Dimitri been right before visiting Rose?
4. In chapter 21, what does Dimitri repeatedly assure Rose of about turning Strigoi?
5. In chapter 25, how long does Rose believe Dimitri will be unconscious from her attack with the wooden stake?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 25, how does Rose find the room where she believes her stake was taken upon her capture by Dimitri? Why does she go here?
2. In chapter 22, what does Rose discover is going on with Lissa? What does Christian say to Lissa?
3. In chapter 27, what alerts Rose to the fact that Lissa is in danger? What kind of danger?
4. In chapter 28, who joins the fight against Avery with Lissa, Rose, and Oksana? What is the result?
5. In chapter 24, what does Rose realize about Avery? What makes her come to this conclusion?
6. In chapter 25, how does Rose escape from the Strigoi standing guard outside the second door locking her in her prison room?
7. In chapter 23, what appears to happen to Dimitri when he holds the charmed ring Rose got from Mark?
8. In chapter 19, why does Rose allow Dimitri to kiss her? What does he do next? For what reason?
9. In chapter 21, who attacks Rose? How does Rose attempt to defend herself?
10. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri take Rose for a walk in Galina's gardens? How do the other Strigoi feel about this?
This section contains 1,096 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)