|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 30, from whom does Rose get a message saying that Victor Dashkov will not help her find Robert Doru as long as he remains in prison?
2. In chapter 21, what does Adrian see on Rose's neck that causes him concern?
(a) New tattoos.
(b) A cut.
(c) Bite marks.
(d) Strangulation marks.
3. In chapter 24, where does Rose stab Dimitri with the wooden stake?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the face.
4. In chapter 29, where does Rose now consider home?
(a) The Belikov home.
(b) St. Vlad's.
(d) Court in Pennsylvania.
5. In chapter 29, what does Abe give Rose before she boards her plane?
(a) His sweater.
(b) His scarf.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His wallet.
6. In chapter 27, what can Oksana do that Rose asks her to do in order to help Lissa?
(a) Heal the bond between Lissa and Rose.
(b) Use astral projection.
(c) Go into Rose's mind and touch her thoughts.
(d) Go into Rose's dreams.
7. In chapter 24, what had Dimitri, in his role as teacher, repeatedly told Rose she should do when confronting an enemy?
(a) Never stop the attack.
(b) Never give up the offensive.
(c) Never hesitate.
(d) Never turn your back.
8. In chapter 23, what is Lissa called to the counselor to discuss?
(c) Drinking on campus.
(d) Breaking into the library.
9. In chapter 30, what does Rose learn about Abe Mazur?
(a) That he is her brother.
(b) That he is her cousin.
(c) That he is her uncle.
(d) That he is her father.
10. In chapter 26, why does Rose choose to go in the direction she follows after leaving the maze?
(a) She needs to find another weapon.
(b) She decides to head toward city lights.
(c) She hopes to lose Dimitri in the woods.
(d) She wants to use trees as cover from Dimitri.
11. In chapter 25, who is in the library when Rose arrives?
12. In chapter 18, where does Rose wake?
(a) In a prison cell.
(b) In a strange bedroom.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) In a basement storage room.
13. In chapter 19, what does Rose say she fears the most about becoming Strigoi?
(a) Killing innocents.
(b) Drinking blood.
(c) The increase in strength and stamina.
(d) Being separated from her soul.
14. In chapter 30, who recognizes the scarf Rose continues to wear around her neck?
15. Who is Oleg?
(a) An Alchemist in Galina's house.
(b) A Strigoi.
(c) A human servant in Galina's house.
(d) A guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 23, where had Dimitri been right before visiting Rose?
2. In chapter 23, what does Dimitri tell Rose is more intense about kissing her now that he is Strigoi?
3. In chapter 22, how long does Dimitri tell Rose she has to finally make a decision?
4. In chapter 20, what gift does Dimitri give to Rose?
5. In chapter 21, for what reason does Nathan reveal has caused Galina to allow Dimitri latitude with Rose?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)