|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 19, why does Rose initially refuse to eat?
(a) She is afraid the food is poisoned.
(b) She wants to make Dimitri release her out of pity.
(c) She does not like Strigoi food.
(d) She wants to starve herself to death.
2. In chapter 26, from whom did Rose learn about ambushes?
(a) Christian Ozera.
(c) Tasha Ozera.
3. In chapter 22, how long does Dimitri tell Rose she has to finally make a decision?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three days.
(c) A week.
(d) One day.
4. In chapter 19, what kind of clothing is Rose given to wear in her Strigoi prison?
(a) Expensive dresses.
(b) Formal guardian attire.
(c) Shorts and halter tops.
(d) Jeans and t-shirts.
5. In chapter 25, why does Rose want a room with an opening window that is far from the stairs?
(a) She needs to escape the house, but the front door is guarded.
(b) She wants to use the window to bring light into the house.
(c) She needs a place to set up an ambush.
(d) She wants to see what kind of security there is outside.
6. In chapter 28, what is the color of Adrian's aura?
7. In chapter 29, what do Adrian and Rose think Avery had intended to do with Lissa?
(a) Kill her so Avery could steal Christian.
(b) Kill her so they could be bonded, increasing Avery's power.
(c) Kill her to end her bond with Rose.
(d) Kill her so Lissa would not be a competitor in spirit use.
8. In chapter 28, what message does Rose give Lissa for Adrian?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) That he did a good job.
(c) That she is proud of him.
(d) That he needs to change his tie.
9. In chapter 21, what does Adrian want from Rose when he visits her dream?
(a) To help him teach Lissa.
(b) To come home.
(c) To forget Dimitri.
(d) To break her addiction to Dimitri's bites.
10. In chapter 20, who does Dimitri tell Rose to stay away from?
(c) His family.
11. In chapter 30, to whom does Rose promise she will graduate from St. Vlad's?
12. In chapter 22, why does Dimitri blame Rose for Nathan's attack on her?
(a) She invited the attack.
(b) She refuses to turn Strigoi.
(c) She acted too impulsively.
(d) She should have told him about Lissa.
13. In chapter 27, for what reason is Lissa's spirit use inactive?
(a) Avery has blocked it.
(b) She has been drinking.
(c) She has been doing illegal drugs.
(d) She is back on anti-depressants.
14. In chapter 28, how does Lissa finally disable Reed?
(a) She pushes him out of her way.
(b) She kicks him in the knee.
(c) She punches him.
(d) She knocks him over with a chair.
15. In chapter 21, what does Dimitri repeatedly assure Rose of about turning Strigoi?
(a) It will not hurt.
(b) It will allow them to have children.
(c) It will not take long.
(d) It will release her from Lissa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 24, what had Dimitri, in his role as teacher, repeatedly told Rose she should do when confronting an enemy?
2. In chapter 29, where does Rose now consider home?
3. In chapter 28, how does Lissa break Reed's nose?
4. In chapter 24, where does Rose stab Dimitri with the wooden stake?
5. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri carry Rose as they make their way to the garden?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)