|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 24, what does Dimitri say when Rose asks why he wants her to change to Strigoi?
(a) That he cannot live without her.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he wants her.
(d) That he needs her.
2. In chapter 19, how is the door to Rose's room locked?
(a) A keypad.
(b) A combination lock.
(c) A fingerprint scanner.
(d) A key lock.
3. In chapter 18, what does Rose attempt to use as a weapon against Dimitri?
(a) Her stake.
(b) A broken mirror.
(c) A DVD player.
(d) A table leg.
4. In chapter 27, who does Rose attempt to call in order to try to help Lissa?
5. In chapter 28, what does Rose tell Lissa to do when Simon arrives?
(a) Punch him.
(b) Push him out of her way.
(c) Duck away from him.
(d) Compel him.
6. In chapter 29, what does Abe give Rose before she boards her plane?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His scarf.
(c) His sweater.
(d) His wallet.
7. In chapter 22, how does Christian react to the news that Lissa kissed Aaron?
(a) He sees Lissa's decision not to tell him as a lie.
(b) He is not bothered by it.
(c) He is heart broken and begs Lissa not to leave him.
(d) He is happy to finally be free of Lissa.
8. In chapter 24, what had Dimitri, in his role as teacher, repeatedly told Rose she should do when confronting an enemy?
(a) Never give up the offensive.
(b) Never stop the attack.
(c) Never turn your back.
(d) Never hesitate.
9. In chapter 18, what does Rose immediately notice about the place in which she finds herself?
(a) It is filled with expensive items.
(b) It is too bright for a Strigoi.
(c) It is cheaply furnished.
(d) It is designed to limit the availability of weapons.
10. In chapter 23, what saying does Dimitri say to Rose over and over that begins to stick with her?
(a) Do or die.
(b) Them or us.
(c) Prey or predator.
(d) Now or never.
11. In chapter 23, what is Lissa called to the counselor to discuss?
(a) Breaking into the library.
(d) Drinking on campus.
12. In chapter 25, what does Rose do to the keypad on the opposite side of the first door leading from her room?
(a) She jams it with a splinter.
(b) She jams it with a butter knife.
(d) She kicks it to disable it.
13. In chapter 28, who does Rose believe Avery was bonded to?
(a) Both Reed and Simon.
14. In chapter 22, what does Dimitri say he wants from Rose?
(a) A lover.
(b) A wife.
(c) An ally.
(d) A friend.
15. In chapter 25, who is in the library when Rose arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Galina?
2. In chapter 28, who begins to attack Lissa in the beginning of the chapter?
3. In chapter 21, where does Adrian take Rose when he comes into her dreams?
4. In chapter 29, why is Rose signed into St. Vlad's as a guest?
5. In chapter 27, where does Abe tell Rose he thought she had been?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)