|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 17, what does Rose discover is the unpromised dhampirs worst enemy in fights with Strigoi?
(a) Their own recklessness.
(b) Their lack of training.
(c) Their own inability to work together.
(d) Their lack of common sense.
2. In chapter 1, what kind of schedule does Rose say most Moroi run on?
(a) Any schedule they choose.
(b) A daytime schedule.
(c) A schedule somewhere between night and day.
(d) A nighttime schedule.
3. In chapter 2, what kind of tattoo does Rose notice on Sydney's face?
(a) A silver arrow.
(b) A gold lily.
(c) A silver checkmark.
(d) A gold rose.
4. In chapter 11, what kind of metal can be charmed by spirit?
5. In chapter 7, where does Viktoria tell Rose works now that she is pregnant?
(a) A post office.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A drugstore.
(d) A bar that caters to Moroi.
6. In the prologue, who does Rose say told her that Dimitri had gone to Siberia after becoming Strigoi?
(a) Dimitri himself.
7. What does Rose say that Moroi do with their mouths in order to hide their fangs?
(a) The men often grow bushy mustaches.
(b) A hand in front of their faces.
(c) A funny way of holding their lips.
8. In chapter 2, how does Sydney dispose of the body of Sydney's attacker after Rose kills him?
(a) She calls the morgue.
(b) She calls the police.
(c) With a fire.
(d) With a chemical that dissolves the body.
9. In chapter 12, what nickname does Adrian use for Rose?
(a) Little dhampir.
(b) Little guardian.
10. In chapter 11, what does Mark tell Rose his wife can heal in him?
(c) The spirit darkness he draws off of her.
(d) His emotions.
11. In chapter 13, what argument does Denis give for not becoming a guardian?
(a) That dhampirs should not have to give up their independence for Moroi.
(b) That dhampirs are too weak to fight Strigoi.
(c) The pay is too low.
(d) That dhampirs should be protecting their own families, not Moroi.
12. In chapter 17, why does Rose visit Lissa frequently through the mental bond while in the city?
(a) She is growing concerned about Lissa.
(b) She is tired of being herself.
(c) She has a lot of downtime.
(d) She misses her life in Montana.
13. In chapter 3, with whom has Lissa made a deal in order to go to a bigger college than the typical Moroi schools?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Adrian Ivashkov.
(c) Tatiana, queen of the Moroi.
(d) Prince Nathan Ivashkov.
14. In chapter 3, what are the conditions of Sydney helping Rose find Dimitri's home village?
(a) Sydney wants a new car.
(b) Sydney has to go with her.
(c) Sydney wants Rose to help her leave the Alchemists.
(d) Sydney wants to be paid.
15. In chapter 14, what does Rose believe Dimitri would have done if he were in her situation with Viktoria?
(a) Accept it as inevitable.
(b) Run into the building and drag her out.
(c) Pay someone to beat Rolan up.
(d) Leave her to her own devices.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, why does Sydney tell Rose they must be cautious traveling in remote areas?
2. In chapter 17, why does Rose not stake Dimitri when given the chance?
3. In chapter 8, what is Sydney surprised to learn about Rose and her kind?
4. In chapter 11, what item does Mark give to Rose?
5. In chapter 14, who does Abe tell Rose that Rolan has already conceived a baby with?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)