|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 11, what item does Mark give to Rose?
(a) A ring.
(b) A headband.
(c) A bracelet.
2. In chapter 1, what kind of schedule does Rose say most Moroi run on?
(a) A schedule somewhere between night and day.
(b) Any schedule they choose.
(c) A nighttime schedule.
(d) A daytime schedule.
3. In chapter 17, what does Rose discover is the unpromised dhampirs worst enemy in fights with Strigoi?
(a) Their lack of training.
(b) Their own recklessness.
(c) Their lack of common sense.
(d) Their own inability to work together.
4. In chapter 10, what interrupts Lissa's English class back at St. Vlad's?
(a) A guardian test.
(b) News of trouble at the Court.
(c) A fire alarm.
(d) A Strigoi attack.
5. In chapter 16, where does Rose live while in the city?
(a) At a homeless shelter.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) On the streets.
(d) The apartment of another unpromised dhampir.
6. In chapter 7, what does Rose discover the Belikov family has not been told about Dimitri?
(a) That he is now Strigoi.
(b) That he is a highly successful guardian.
(c) That he will be assigned to guard a royal soon.
(d) That he is dead.
7. What does Rose say that Moroi do with their mouths in order to hide their fangs?
(a) A hand in front of their faces.
(c) A funny way of holding their lips.
(d) The men often grow bushy mustaches.
8. In chapter 17, why does Rose visit Lissa frequently through the mental bond while in the city?
(a) She is growing concerned about Lissa.
(b) She is tired of being herself.
(c) She misses her life in Montana.
(d) She has a lot of downtime.
9. In chapter 10, who wakes Rose early in the morning?
10. In chapter 16, where do Rose, Denis, and the other unpromised dhampirs go to search for Strigoi?
(a) The busy streets.
(b) Moroi restaurants.
(c) Dark alleys.
11. What type of literature did Rose have to analyze in ninth grade that she mentions in the prologue?
(a) A novel.
(b) A Haiku.
(c) A short story.
(d) A poem.
12. In chapter 12, where is Viktoria planning to go after the Easter holiday?
(a) Back to school.
(b) To vocational school.
(c) To college.
(d) To work in the city.
13. In chapter 11, what has Sydney named the car she bought with Rose's money?
(a) Yellow Submarine.
(b) Green Tornado.
(c) Red Hurricane.
(d) Blue Bullet.
14. In chapter 11, what does Adrian try to do at St. Vlad's in order to teach Lissa more about spirit?
(a) Heal a plant.
(b) Enter Rose's dreams.
(c) Compel Avery.
(d) Move an object.
15. How many sisters does Dimitri have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 13, what argument does Denis give for not becoming a guardian?
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose drink at the memorial service?
3. In the prologue, what does Rose say her relationship is with Dimitri before the opening of this book?
4. In chapter 8, why do so many Moroi not trust Christian and the rest of the Ozera family?
5. What is a Moroi as described in the prologue?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)