1. What is the point of view of this novel?
2. What type of literature did Rose have to analyze in ninth grade that she mentions in the prologue?
3. In the prologue, what does Rose say her relationship is with Dimitri before the opening of this book?
They were lovers.
4. What is a Strigoi, as described in the prologue?
A dead, soul-less vampire.
5. What is a Moroi as described in the prologue?
A living vampire.
6. What is a dhampir as described in the prologue?
Half vampire, half human.
This section contains 5,219 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)