|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 8, what does Sydney tell Rose Abe's interest is in her?
(a) He wants to escort her for the rest of her travels.
(b) He is her father.
(c) He is related to Lissa's family.
(d) He has been searching for her for someone.
2. In chapter 9, for what reason does Rose tell Abe she came to Russia?
(a) To find Dimitri.
(b) To tell the Belikovs about Dimitri.
(c) To see the world.
(d) To escape trouble at school.
3. In chapter 17, why does Rose visit Lissa frequently through the mental bond while in the city?
(a) She has a lot of downtime.
(b) She is tired of being herself.
(c) She is growing concerned about Lissa.
(d) She misses her life in Montana.
4. In the prologue, what does Rose say her relationship is with Dimitri before the opening of this book?
(a) He was her math teacher.
(b) They were lovers.
(c) He was her mentor.
(d) They were best friends.
5. In chapter 15, who asks Lissa why she did not volunteer to go with Rose on her trip abroad?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, why does Sydney tell Rose they must be cautious traveling in remote areas?
2. In chapter 7, what does Rose discover the Belikov family has not been told about Dimitri?
3. In chapter 16, what is the main topic of conversation among Denis' friends on the trip to the city?
4. In chapter 4, what is Rose dreaming about when Adrian interrupts her dream?
5. In chapter 8, what role does Sydney believe Abe plays in the Alchemist organization?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)