|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, what does Adrian tell Rose about Alchemists?
(a) They are vampire endorphin addicts.
(b) They are want-to-be feeders.
(c) They are dangerous.
(d) They are religious nuts.
2. At the beginning of chapter 1, how does Rose say she knows the person following her is not Strigoi?
(a) She does not smell death.
(b) Her stalker is not walking fast enough.
(c) She does not feel nauseated.
(d) Her stalker is not being quiet enough.
3. What is a Moroi as described in the prologue?
(a) A living vampire.
(b) Half vampire, half human.
(c) A dead, soul-less vampire.
(d) A human who knows about vampires.
4. In chapter 5, what kind of charm does Rose remind the reader Victor Dashkov placed Rose and Dimitri under the night he kidnapped Lissa?
(a) A healing charm.
(b) A lust charm.
(c) A memory loss charm.
(d) An anger charm.
5. In chapter 1, why does Rose say Moroi men often seek out dhampir women?
(a) For marriage.
(b) For uncommitted romantic relations.
(c) To employ as guardians.
(d) For possible procreation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 1, what kind of schedule does Rose say most Moroi run on?
2. What is the Nightingale as Rose describes it in chapter 1?
3. In chapter 4, what is Rose dreaming about when Adrian interrupts her dream?
4. In chapter 3, what mode of transportation do Rose and Sydney use to travel to the dhampir village in Siberia?
5. In chapter 2, what kind of tattoo does Rose notice on Sydney's face?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)