|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, what kind of tattoo does Rose notice on Sydney's face?
(a) A gold lily.
(b) A gold rose.
(c) A silver arrow.
(d) A silver checkmark.
2. What type of literature did Rose have to analyze in ninth grade that she mentions in the prologue?
(a) A novel.
(b) A Haiku.
(c) A poem.
(d) A short story.
3. In chapter 4, what does Adrian tell Rose about Alchemists?
(a) They are want-to-be feeders.
(b) They are vampire endorphin addicts.
(c) They are dangerous.
(d) They are religious nuts.
4. At the beginning of chapter 1, how does Rose say she knows the person following her is not Strigoi?
(a) She does not smell death.
(b) Her stalker is not walking fast enough.
(c) She does not feel nauseated.
(d) Her stalker is not being quiet enough.
5. What is a Strigoi, as described in the prologue?
(a) A living vampire.
(b) A human who knows about vampires.
(c) Half vampire, half human.
(d) A dead, soul-less vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 4, what nickname did Rose often call Dimitri that now fills her with nostalgia and grief?
2. In chapter 2, who attacks Sydney as she approaches Rose in an alley?
3. In chapter 2, how does Sydney dispose of the body of Sydney's attacker after Rose kills him?
4. In chapter 4, what is Rose dreaming about when Adrian interrupts her dream?
5. In chapter 1, what kind of schedule does Rose say most Moroi run on?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)