|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of literature did Rose have to analyze in ninth grade that she mentions in the prologue?
(a) A novel.
(b) A short story.
(c) A poem.
(d) A Haiku.
2. In chapter 3, with whom has Lissa made a deal in order to go to a bigger college than the typical Moroi schools?
(a) Tatiana, queen of the Moroi.
(b) Adrian Ivashkov.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Prince Nathan Ivashkov.
3. In chapter 5, what does Rose see Adrian attempting to teach Lissa back at St. Vlad's?
(a) To use compulsion.
(b) To read auras.
(c) To heal injuries.
(d) To enter people's dreams.
4. In chapter 3, what is Rose's biggest fear about confronting Dimitri?
(a) Whether he will remember her.
(b) Whether she will recognize him.
(c) Whether she will be able to kill him.
(d) Whether he will try to kill her.
5. In chapter 3, what mode of transportation do Rose and Sydney use to travel to the dhampir village in Siberia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the point of view of this novel?
2. What is a Strigoi, as described in the prologue?
3. In the prologue, what does Rose say her relationship is with Dimitri before the opening of this book?
4. In chapter 1, what kind of schedule does Rose say most Moroi run on?
5. In chapter 5, why does Sydney tell Rose they must be cautious traveling in remote areas?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)