|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Galina?
(a) The human servant caring for Rose.
(b) Dimitri's former teacher and the owner of the house where they are living.
(c) The Strigoi Rose interrogated and released in her search for Dimitri.
(d) Dimitri's new lover.
2. In chapter 18, why does Dimitri tell Rose he came to Siberia?
(a) To be somewhere familiar.
(b) To keep away from her.
(c) To find a friend.
(d) To see his family.
3. In chapter 1, what kind of schedule does Rose say most Moroi run on?
(a) A schedule somewhere between night and day.
(b) A nighttime schedule.
(c) A daytime schedule.
(d) Any schedule they choose.
4. In chapter 20, what is unusual about Galina's garden?
(a) It is dead and barren.
(b) It is filled with daylight blooming plants.
(c) It is filled with roses.
(d) It has a maze.
5. In chapter 22, how does Christian react to the news that Lissa kissed Aaron?
(a) He is happy to finally be free of Lissa.
(b) He sees Lissa's decision not to tell him as a lie.
(c) He is not bothered by it.
(d) He is heart broken and begs Lissa not to leave him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, what does Rose see Adrian attempting to teach Lissa back at St. Vlad's?
2. In chapter 20, what does Rose do to fill her time during her captivity?
3. In chapter 16, what does Rose insist on doing with the Strigoi she and the other unpromised dhampir find in the city?
4. In chapter 18, where does Rose wake?
5. In chapter 19, how is the door to Rose's room locked?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)