|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 24, what does Rose's dress now symbolize to her?
(a) Her weakness.
(b) Her desire to help Lissa.
(c) Her addiction to vampire endorphins.
(d) Her love for Dimitri.
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose tell Abe she thought he was?
(a) A mobster.
(b) A monster.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) A dream.
3. In chapter 17, why does Adrian warn Lissa to take it easy with the alcohol?
(a) It could make her sick.
(b) It could hurt her ability to control spirit.
(c) It could cause her to do something dangerous.
(d) It could become gossip that will hurt her later.
4. In chapter 11, what kind of metal can be charmed by spirit?
5. In chapter 7, what does Rose discover the Belikov family has not been told about Dimitri?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he is now Strigoi.
(c) That he will be assigned to guard a royal soon.
(d) That he is a highly successful guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 25, who is in the library when Rose arrives?
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose tell those gathered at the memorial service Dimitri made her do the night of the Strigoi attack at St. Vlad's?
3. In chapter 7, where does Viktoria tell Rose works now that she is pregnant?
4. In chapter 25, why does Rose want a room with an opening window that is far from the stairs?
5. In chapter 11, what does Mark tell Rose his wife can heal in him?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)