|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots Tenorio?
(b) The sheriff.
2. What does Antonio see in his nightmares in Chapter 16?
(a) Tenorio shooting Ultima.
(b) Ultima lying in a coffin.
(c) The owl plucking Tenorio's other eye.
(d) Tenorio's dead daughter.
3. Who says "where there is no acknowledgment of guilt and penance done for wrong, there can be no forgiveness?"
4. What does Antonio tell Tenorio will happen if he harms Ultima?
(a) He will suffer nightmares.
(b) The owl will gouge his other eye.
(c) He will be cursed by brujas.
(d) His daughter will die.
5. Why does Tenorio believe Ultima had cursed his dead daughter?
(a) He finds Ultima's stringed bag under his daughter's bed.
(b) He finds Ultima's owl preparing a nest beside his daughter's bedroom window.
(c) He finds Ultima's herbs in his daughter's bedroom.
(d) His other daughters blame Ultima for her death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the school children told to do with the Host?
2. What happens to Horse during the Stations of the Cross?
3. What gives a person understanding?
4. Why does Antonio believe God comes in cycles?
5. Who does Cico and Antonio believe is ready to learn about the golden carp?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)