|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio see in his nightmares in Chapter 16?
(a) The owl plucking Tenorio's other eye.
(b) Tenorio shooting Ultima.
(c) Tenorio's dead daughter.
(d) Ultima lying in a coffin.
2. Why are the Marez family members excited to leave for El Puerto?
(a) It was the first time Ultima had journeyed with them.
(b) It was the first time their father came with them.
(c) It was the first time they would see Lucas.
(d) It was Antonio's first trip since meeting the golden carp.
3. Where will Antonio be spending his upcoming summer.
(a) With his father in the highway department.
(b) With Ultima walking the river.
(c) With the Luna brothers in El Puerto.
(d) With his brothers in Santa Fe.
4. What is the coroner's ruling of Narcisco's death?
(b) Accidential or self-inflicted.
5. In his dream, what does God tell Antonio about forgiveness?
(a) God chooses who will be punished.
(b) God forgives only the good.
(c) God forgives all no matter one's personal whims.
(d) God strikes the wicked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio do when Florence's body was pulled to the shore?
2. Who is the man who saw la Virgen de Guadalupe?
3. Who is with Narcisco when he takes his last breath?
4. What is the ceremony the priest participated in, in the altar?
5. Why is Tenorio seeking revenge from Ultima in Chapter 14?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)