|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony think would happen after his received the communion host?
(a) His questions to God will be answered.
(b) He would begin his education for priesthood.
(c) Florence would believe in God.
(d) He would receive a new rosary.
2. What are the school children told to do with the Host?
(a) Swallow it immediately.
(b) Chew it like gum.
(c) Swallow in one gulp.
(d) Blow bubbles.
3. What happens to Horse during the Stations of the Cross?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He hiccups
(c) He vomits
(d) He screams
4. What does Antonio dream about after visiting Aqua Negra?
(b) The golden carp.
(c) His three brothers.
5. Why does Antonio believe God comes in cycles?
(a) God moves like the moon's orbit.
(b) God comes and goes at various times in life.
(c) God can change the seasons.
(d) God moves like the ocean waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cico and Antonio believe is ready to learn about the golden carp?
2. Who shoots Tenorio?
3. Who is ruled by the phases of the moon?
4. What does Antonio wonder after Andrew leaves with his brothers for Santa Fe in Chapter 15?
5. Why is Tenorio rageful and threatening to harm Ultima?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)