|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the test to determine if someone was a witch?
(a) Catch Ultima's owl.
(b) Hang a whiskey bottle upside down from a tree and walk underneath.
(c) Walk through a door marked by blessed needles in the form of a cross.
(d) Burn incense for 72 hours.
2. Who says "where there is no acknowledgment of guilt and penance done for wrong, there can be no forgiveness?"
3. What does Tony think would happen after his received the communion host?
(a) His questions to God will be answered.
(b) Florence would believe in God.
(c) He would receive a new rosary.
(d) He would begin his education for priesthood.
4. In his dream, what does God tell Antonio about forgiveness?
(a) God forgives only the good.
(b) God chooses who will be punished.
(c) God forgives all no matter one's personal whims.
(d) God strikes the wicked.
5. Who says, "the blood of a man thickens with the desire for revenge."?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the first day of eternity?
2. Where is Tenorio hiding waiting to ambush Narcisco?
3. What does the priest do when Tenorio arrives with his daughter's funeral procession?
4. Why is Tenorio rageful and threatening to harm Ultima?
5. What does Antonio do when Florence's body was pulled to the shore?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)