|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are mortal sins?
(a) Grave sins such as murder.
(b) Sins committed to Purgatory.
(c) Sins against the church.
(d) Small sins such as lying.
2. What does Antonio kiss?
(a) Father Byrnes hands.
(b) Rosary beads.
(c) Confessional wood.
(d) Jesus' feet on a small crucifix.
3. What is Tenorio planning to do to Ultima?
(a) Steal her magical potions.
(b) Kidnap her from the Marez home.
(c) Start a witchhunt.
(d) Kill her owl.
4. What happens to Ultima in Antonio's dream in Chapter 13?
(a) She dies.
(b) She turns into a carp.
(c) She leaves for the llano.
(d) She flies away with the owl.
5. What does Antonio do after Florence confessed his sin?
(a) Punish him by making him run laps.
(b) Punish him through Indian torture.
(c) Absolve him from his sin.
(d) Force him to wear the priestly costume.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a state policeman bring Eugene and Leon home?
2. When does Antonio make his First Communion?
3. Who is ruled by the phases of the moon?
4. What do the children want Antonio to?
5. Who does Cico and Antonio believe is ready to learn about the golden carp?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)