|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tenorio rageful and threatening to harm Ultima?
(a) He's having vision problems.
(b) His dead daughter was not properly buried.
(c) He does not have a job.
(d) His second daughter is dying.
2. Why does Antonio believe God comes in cycles?
(a) God comes and goes at various times in life.
(b) God can change the seasons.
(c) God moves like the ocean waves.
(d) God moves like the moon's orbit.
3. Who is ruled by the phases of the moon?
4. What happens to Ultima in Antonio's dream in Chapter 13?
(a) She flies away with the owl.
(b) She dies.
(c) She turns into a carp.
(d) She leaves for the llano.
5. Who is the man who saw la Virgen de Guadalupe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio do every Saturday since Easter?
2. What does Antonio dream about after visiting Aqua Negra?
3. What lesson do the Trementina daughters learn from the death of their sister?
4. What are mortal sins?
5. What are the holiest robes?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)