|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his dream, what does God tell Antonio about forgiveness?
(a) God strikes the wicked.
(b) God chooses who will be punished.
(c) God forgives all no matter one's personal whims.
(d) God forgives only the good.
2. What is Tenorio planning to do to Ultima?
(a) Kidnap her from the Marez home.
(b) Steal her magical potions.
(c) Kill her owl.
(d) Start a witchhunt.
3. Who is the man who saw la Virgen de Guadalupe?
4. What does the priest do when Tenorio arrives with his daughter's funeral procession?
(a) Bar the entrance.
(b) Make a sign of the cross.
(c) Unlock the campo santo.
(d) Offer a holy scapular.
5. What starts to fall from the roof outside of Tellez home?
(d) Moon beams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Narcisco trying to tell Andrew?
2. When is the first day of eternity?
3. What does Antonio dream about after visiting Aqua Negra?
4. Who says "where there is no acknowledgment of guilt and penance done for wrong, there can be no forgiveness?"
5. Why does a state policeman bring Eugene and Leon home?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)