|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tenorio seeking revenge from Ultima in Chapter 14?
(a) Another daughter is taken ill.
(b) Ultima placed a curse on another daughter.
(c) His daughter was not properly buried.
(d) He lost his eye.
2. What are mortal sins?
(a) Sins against the church.
(b) Sins committed to Purgatory.
(c) Small sins such as lying.
(d) Grave sins such as murder.
3. Why does Antonio's mother guard Ultima from those looking for her help?
(a) She was afraid Tenorio would harm her.
(b) She didn't care for the villagers.
(c) She wanted Ultima to stay close to Antonio.
(d) She knew Ultima was getting older.
4. Why is Tenorio rageful and threatening to harm Ultima?
(a) He does not have a job.
(b) His dead daughter was not properly buried.
(c) His second daughter is dying.
(d) He's having vision problems.
5. Who is ruled by the phases of the moon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children want Antonio to?
2. What does Antonio do before cutting into a live tree?
3. Why does a state policeman bring Eugene and Leon home?
4. What is Antonio's duty now that he was a Christian?
5. What does Antonio kiss?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)