|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio do when Florence's body was pulled to the shore?
(a) Pray the rosary.
(b) Recite an Act of Contrition.
(c) Perform CPR.
(d) Hear everyone's confession.
2. What three individuals does Antonio dream about in Chapter 22?
(a) Eugene, Andrew and Leon.
(b) Maria, Ultima and Miss Maestas.
(c) Narcisco, Lupito and Florence.
(d) Manuelito, Tenorio and Tellez.
3. Why does Antonio believe God comes in cycles?
(a) God can change the seasons.
(b) God moves like the moon's orbit.
(c) God comes and goes at various times in life.
(d) God moves like the ocean waves.
4. What is the coroner's ruling of Narcisco's death?
(a) Accidential or self-inflicted.
5. Where is Tenorio hiding waiting to ambush Narcisco?
(a) Rosie's house.
(b) School playground.
(c) Town bar.
(d) Narcisco's garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Narcisco trying to tell Andrew?
2. What sin did God commit for Florence?
3. Who is the man who saw la Virgen de Guadalupe?
4. What does Antonio do every Saturday since Easter?
5. Who does Cico and Antonio believe is ready to learn about the golden carp?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)