|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "where there is no acknowledgment of guilt and penance done for wrong, there can be no forgiveness?"
2. What lesson do the Trementina daughters learn from the death of their sister?
(a) They had tampered with the fate of a man and experienced the consequences.
(b) Never tempt a brujas.
(c) No one can overcome a curse by a la curandera.
(d) Evil begets evil; good begets good.
3. Why does Tenorio believe Ultima had cursed his dead daughter?
(a) He finds Ultima's owl preparing a nest beside his daughter's bedroom window.
(b) He finds Ultima's stringed bag under his daughter's bed.
(c) His other daughters blame Ultima for her death.
(d) He finds Ultima's herbs in his daughter's bedroom.
4. What happened to Florence's mother?
(a) She drank too much whiskey.
(b) She left town.
(c) She married another man.
(d) She died when he was three.
5. What is Antonio's duty now that he was a Christian?
(a) To attend church every Sunday.
(b) To participate in the Stations of the Cross.
(c) To remind his parents to contribute to the Sunday collection.
(d) To regularly confess his sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio accuse Pedro of doing to Ultima?
2. What does Tony think would happen after his received the communion host?
3. What sin did God commit for Florence?
4. When is the first day of eternity?
5. What does Narcisco warn the Marez family?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)