|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antonio's duty now that he was a Christian?
(a) To remind his parents to contribute to the Sunday collection.
(b) To participate in the Stations of the Cross.
(c) To attend church every Sunday.
(d) To regularly confess his sins.
2. Why is Tenorio seeking revenge from Ultima in Chapter 14?
(a) Another daughter is taken ill.
(b) His daughter was not properly buried.
(c) He lost his eye.
(d) Ultima placed a curse on another daughter.
3. What lesson do the Trementina daughters learn from the death of their sister?
(a) No one can overcome a curse by a la curandera.
(b) Evil begets evil; good begets good.
(c) They had tampered with the fate of a man and experienced the consequences.
(d) Never tempt a brujas.
4. Who says "where there is no acknowledgment of guilt and penance done for wrong, there can be no forgiveness?"
5. What is Narcisco trying to tell Andrew?
(a) Warn him that the snowstorm was getting worse.
(b) Warn his family that Tenorio is going to kill Ultima.
(c) Tell him that Antonio needing to be guided home.
(d) Tell him that he should leave Rosie's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Marez family members excited to leave for El Puerto?
2. What does Antonio dream about after visiting Aqua Negra?
3. What does the priest do when Tenorio arrives with his daughter's funeral procession?
4. What does Tony think would happen after his received the communion host?
5. What does Ultima believe would do Antonio much good after seeing much death?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)