|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives to Guadalupe to warn Ultima that Tenorio was coming to get her?
2. When does Antonio make his First Communion?
(a) Good Friday.
(b) Holy Saturday.
(c) Easter Sunday.
(d) Easter Monday.
3. What does Antonio do when Florence's body was pulled to the shore?
(a) Recite an Act of Contrition.
(b) Pray the rosary.
(c) Perform CPR.
(d) Hear everyone's confession.
4. What does Tony think would happen after his received the communion host?
(a) He would begin his education for priesthood.
(b) He would receive a new rosary.
(c) Florence would believe in God.
(d) His questions to God will be answered.
5. What does a wise man do?
(a) Listen to the earth.
(b) Follow the river's path.
(c) Follow the rising sun.
(d) Watch the moon journey from east to west.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the coroner's ruling of Narcisco's death?
2. What does Antonio tell Tenorio will happen if he harms Ultima?
3. What sin did God commit for Florence?
4. Why does a state policeman bring Eugene and Leon home?
5. What happened to Florence's mother?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)