|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Narcisco when he takes his last breath?
2. What does Ultima believe would do Antonio much good after seeing much death?
(a) See growing life.
(b) Watch the moon journey from east to west.
(c) Find the golden carp.
(d) Visit his brothers.
3. What is the ceremony the priest participated in, in the altar?
(a) Changing the bread and wine into flesh and blood.
(b) Distributing communion hosts to altar boys.
(c) Hearing confessions.
(d) Reading the Easter prayers.
4. What happens to Ultima in Antonio's dream in Chapter 13?
(a) She turns into a carp.
(b) She leaves for the llano.
(c) She flies away with the owl.
(d) She dies.
5. What does a wise man do?
(a) Follow the river's path.
(b) Listen to the earth.
(c) Watch the moon journey from east to west.
(d) Follow the rising sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Horse during the Stations of the Cross?
2. What does the priest do when Tenorio arrives with his daughter's funeral procession?
3. When does Antonio make his First Communion?
4. What does Antonio see when he looked at the northern blue skies?
5. What does Antonio kiss?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)