|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the coroner's ruling of Narcisco's death?
(b) Accidential or self-inflicted.
2. What does Tellez tell Gabriel about the time he ran into Tenorio in an El Puerto saloon?
(a) Tenorio said insulting things to Tellez.
(b) Tenorio planned to kidnap Antonio.
(c) Tenorio planned to seek revenge for Gabriel.
(d) Tenorio sought revenge for la Grande.
3. What does Narcisco warn the Marez family?
(a) The moon will not journey from east to west.
(b) The town is sinking into the river.
(c) Montano, Manuelito and Cruz Sedilla are coming to steal their horses.
(d) Tenorio is blaming Ultima for his daughter's death.
4. Who is with Narcisco when he takes his last breath?
5. What gives a person understanding?
(b) Holy Trinity.
(d) Golden Carp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Antonio believe God comes in cycles?
2. When is the first day of eternity?
3. Who shoots Tenorio?
4. When does Antonio make his First Communion?
5. What happens to Horse during the Stations of the Cross?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)