|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Horse during the Stations of the Cross?
(a) He screams
(b) He vomits
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He hiccups
2. What is Tenorio planning to do to Ultima?
(a) Kidnap her from the Marez home.
(b) Start a witchhunt.
(c) Steal her magical potions.
(d) Kill her owl.
3. What does Ultima's owl do to Tenorio?
(a) Knocks him off his horse.
(b) Rips his beard from his face.
(c) Plucks the whiskey bottle from his hand.
(d) Gouges his one eye with its talons.
4. Why are the Marez family members excited to leave for El Puerto?
(a) It was the first time their father came with them.
(b) It was the first time they would see Lucas.
(c) It was the first time Ultima had journeyed with them.
(d) It was Antonio's first trip since meeting the golden carp.
5. What does Antonio kiss?
(a) Father Byrnes hands.
(b) Jesus' feet on a small crucifix.
(c) Rosary beads.
(d) Confessional wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio tell Tenorio will happen if he harms Ultima?
2. Where os Christ on Easter Sunday?
3. What are the boys doing in walled portion of Blue Lake which they were forbidden?
4. Who is ruled by the phases of the moon?
5. What does Antonio see in his nightmares in Chapter 16?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)