|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest do when Tenorio arrives with his daughter's funeral procession?
(a) Unlock the campo santo.
(b) Offer a holy scapular.
(c) Make a sign of the cross.
(d) Bar the entrance.
2. What question does Antonio have about God?
(a) Will la Virgen de Guadalupe return?
(b) Will God take Narcisco up to heaven?
(c) Will God punish Tenorio?
(d) Will God bring his brothers back home?
3. What is Tenorio planning to do to Ultima?
(a) Steal her magical potions.
(b) Start a witchhunt.
(c) Kill her owl.
(d) Kidnap her from the Marez home.
4. When does Antonio make his First Communion?
(a) Easter Sunday.
(b) Good Friday.
(c) Holy Saturday.
(d) Easter Monday.
5. Where os Christ on Easter Sunday?
(a) In the burning incense.
(b) In the lighted candles.
(c) In the church bells.
(d) In the chalice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who saw la Virgen de Guadalupe?
2. What does Tony think would happen after his received the communion host?
3. What happened to Florence's mother?
4. Who shoots Tenorio?
5. What does Antonio do every Saturday since Easter?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)