|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is ruled by the phases of the moon?
2. What does Antonio see when he looked at the northern blue skies?
(a) A winged bruja.
(b) The Virgin's horned moon.
(c) Ultima's owl thrashing.
(d) Two hawks circling.
3. What does Antonio tell Tenorio will happen if he harms Ultima?
(a) He will suffer nightmares.
(b) The owl will gouge his other eye.
(c) His daughter will die.
(d) He will be cursed by brujas.
4. What does Antonio kiss?
(a) Confessional wood.
(b) Father Byrnes hands.
(c) Rosary beads.
(d) Jesus' feet on a small crucifix.
5. Who shoots Tenorio?
(b) The sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Narcisco trying to tell Andrew?
2. What does Tony think would happen after his received the communion host?
3. What does Antonio wonder after Andrew leaves with his brothers for Santa Fe in Chapter 15?
4. What does Antonio do when Florence's body was pulled to the shore?
5. What is a scapular?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)