|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest do when Tenorio arrives with his daughter's funeral procession?
(a) Bar the entrance.
(b) Offer a holy scapular.
(c) Unlock the campo santo.
(d) Make a sign of the cross.
2. Why is Tenorio rageful and threatening to harm Ultima?
(a) His second daughter is dying.
(b) His dead daughter was not properly buried.
(c) He's having vision problems.
(d) He does not have a job.
3. Who is with Narcisco when he takes his last breath?
4. What happens to Ultima in Antonio's dream in Chapter 13?
(a) She leaves for the llano.
(b) She dies.
(c) She turns into a carp.
(d) She flies away with the owl.
5. Where will Antonio be spending his upcoming summer.
(a) With Ultima walking the river.
(b) With the Luna brothers in El Puerto.
(c) With his brothers in Santa Fe.
(d) With his father in the highway department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ceremony the priest participated in, in the altar?
2. When does Antonio make his First Communion?
3. What do the children want Antonio to?
4. What three individuals does Antonio dream about in Chapter 22?
5. Why does Antonio believe God comes in cycles?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)