|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sin did God commit for Florence?
(a) He allowed his mother to drink and his father to die.
(b) He gave him his sisters.
(c) He forced him to endure the children's Indian torture.
(d) He took his mother and father away when he needed them.
2. Who says "where there is no acknowledgment of guilt and penance done for wrong, there can be no forgiveness?"
3. Why is Tenorio rageful and threatening to harm Ultima?
(a) He does not have a job.
(b) He's having vision problems.
(c) His dead daughter was not properly buried.
(d) His second daughter is dying.
4. What does Antonio do when Florence's body was pulled to the shore?
(a) Perform CPR.
(b) Hear everyone's confession.
(c) Pray the rosary.
(d) Recite an Act of Contrition.
5. What does Antonio kiss?
(a) Rosary beads.
(b) Father Byrnes hands.
(c) Jesus' feet on a small crucifix.
(d) Confessional wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cico tell Tony he must do for himself?
2. Why does Tenorio believe Ultima had cursed his dead daughter?
3. Who is with Narcisco when he takes his last breath?
4. What does Antonio wonder after Andrew leaves with his brothers for Santa Fe in Chapter 15?
5. What does Antonio do before cutting into a live tree?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)