1. What occupation was Antonio's father before marrying his mother?
2. What trade or occupation does Antonio's mother's family come from?
(b) Plantation owner.
3. Who tells the story of Ultima arriving at the Marez home?
4. Why did the Marez family move from the llano to the town of Guadalupe?
(a) Family members live there.
(b) Benito Campos built a home for the Marez family.
(c) The town offers better opportunity and schooling for the children.
(d) There is more land to raise cattle.
5. Why does Antonio's mother agree to bring la Grande Ultima into her home?
(a) Antonio's mother was told by villagers she must bring la Grande Ultima into her home.
(b) La grande Ultima helped Antonio's mother raise her family when they lived on the llano.
(c) La Grande Ultima is the Marez grandmother.
(d) La Grande Ultima pays to live with the Marez family.
This section contains 5,545 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)