|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cotton die?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He falls onto the electric fence.
(c) He does not die.
(d) He crashes the truck.
2. How does Shecker celebrate the buffaloes release?
(a) By crying.
(b) By singing.
(c) By dancing.
(d) By praying.
3. How were the Bedwetters treated by the rest of the camp after they successfully stole all five trophies?
(a) They were bullied more ruthlessly than before.
(b) There was no change in treatment.
(c) They were no longer bullied, but no one befriended them either.
(d) They were treated with great respect.
4. What are the buffalo fences constructed out of?
(c) Barbed wire.
5. Who recommended Box Canyon Boys' Camp to Teft's father?
(a) The paperboy.
(b) The school psychologist.
(c) The head of the police department.
(d) The headmistress of his school.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the sun rises, which of the following substances is NOT smeared all over the Bedwetters?
2. How many trucks of rangers head toward the boys at the final fence?
3. Which of his brother's possessions did Lally One destroy when he was beaten at the Barrel race?
4. Which of the Bedwetters is the only one unable to drink the alcohol?
5. When the Bedwetters recount the buffalo, how many calves have joined the herd?
Short Essay Questions
1. As the Bedwetters lead the buffalo to the final fence, what fear overtakes Cotton?
2. What camp animal did Lally Two bond with, and how?
3. What is the Bedwetters' plan to free the buffalo?
4. What plan does Cotton devise to open the buffalo pen gates?
5. What story does Teft tell about his cousin and the piranha?
6. Who was the first person to kill a bull buffalo while the Bedwetters watched?
7. What happened to the Bedwetters' chamber pot at the end of the novel?
8. What is the significance of Cotton's questions about sheep and shepherds after Teft's piranha story?
9. How did the Bedwetters complete a "perfect raid" of the cabin trophies over the summer?
10. Why weren't the Bedwetters given credit for their successful raid of the cabins?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)