|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Teft's relative dump the piranha when it grew too big for his aquarium?
(a) In a pond.
(b) In the ocean.
(c) In a lake.
(d) In a river.
2. Which of the Bedwetters is the only one unable to drink the alcohol?
(a) Lally Two.
(d) All of the Bedwetters drink the alcohol.
3. Who recommended Box Canyon Boys' Camp to Teft's father?
(a) The school psychologist.
(b) The paperboy.
(c) The head of the police department.
(d) The headmistress of his school.
4. Who comes on the radio as the Bedwetters reach the final fence?
(a) Cat Stevens.
(b) Aretha Franklin.
(c) James Brown.
(d) Elvis Presley.
5. Who does Swarthout blame for the slaughter of the buffalo?
(a) All Americans throughout history.
(b) Corporate America.
(c) The Native Americans.
(d) He does not blame anyone specifically.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Bedwetters feel about having to crawl on the catwalks of the buffalo pens?
2. At the end of the foot race, by how many minutes did the Bedwetters beat the Apaches?
3. What has Cotton renamed the truck they drove to the preserve?
4. How high are the fences surrounding the buffalo pens?
5. What is the name of the area where the buffalo will hopefully be released for good?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the general emotion surrounding the crowds that had gathered for the hunt?
2. What plan does Cotton devise to open the buffalo pen gates?
3. As the Bedwetters lead the buffalo to the final fence, what fear overtakes Cotton?
4. Who climbs up on the catwalk at the buffalo reserve?
5. What is the significance of Cotton's questions about sheep and shepherds after Teft's piranha story?
6. What is the Bedwetters' plan to free the buffalo?
7. Why does Cotton cut his celebration of the buffaloes' freedom short?
8. How has the herd of buffalo changed from night to morning?
9. Why had the buffalo hunt been arranged, and by whom?
10. How did Teft end up at Box Canyon Boys' Camp?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)