|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Cotton's body parts is injured while opening the final fence?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His fingertips.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His eyes.
2. Which of the following organizations managed the buffalo hunt?
(a) The Arizona Game and Fish Department.
(b) The Arizona Sharpshooters' Association.
(c) The Box Canyon Boys' Camp.
(d) A private buffalo herd owner.
3. Which of the Bedwetters climbs up into the catwalk without warning or permission?
(c) Lally Two.
4. What do the Bedwetters assume the final fence will be made of?
(b) Barbed wire.
5. As the sun rises, which of the following substances is NOT smeared all over the Bedwetters?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Bedwetters react to the sight of the buffalo slaughter?
2. How quickly did the Apaches believe they could beat the Bedwetters in a foot race?
3. Why can't the Bedwetters push open the final fence?
4. Before setting out for their quest, when was the last time the Bedwetters had visited the buffalo reserve?
5. How does Cotton die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Bedwetters' plan to free the buffalo?
2. How did the Bedwetters find themselves present at a buffalo hunting event?
3. What story does Teft tell about his cousin and the piranha?
4. Why does Cotton cut his celebration of the buffaloes' freedom short?
5. What happened to the Bedwetters' chamber pot at the end of the novel?
6. What plan does Cotton devise to open the buffalo pen gates?
7. As the Bedwetters lead the buffalo to the final fence, what fear overtakes Cotton?
8. Why weren't the Bedwetters given credit for their successful raid of the cabins?
9. How did the Bedwetters finally win the Apache buffalo head?
10. How did Teft end up at Box Canyon Boys' Camp?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)