|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Bedwetters assume the final fence will be made of?
(d) Barbed wire.
2. What did the pet piranha eat most frequently?
3. According to Swarthout, how much does a buffalo weigh?
(a) 2,000 pounds.
(b) 3,000 pounds.
(c) 1,500 pounds.
(d) 2,500 pounds.
4. Which of the following is NOT an object thrown by the Bedwetters to encourage the buffalo out of their pens?
5. How far away is the final fence to fully release the buffalo into the wild?
(a) 3 miles.
(b) 1/2 a mile.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 7 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the five remaining Bedwetters find so ridiculous about the state agents' attire?
2. Which of Cotton's body parts is injured while opening the final fence?
3. Why can't the Bedwetters push open the final fence?
4. Which of the Bedwetters had a Bar Mitzvah before coming to summer camp?
5. How did the Bedwetters mark the trophies to prove they had been stolen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cotton cut his celebration of the buffaloes' freedom short?
2. How did the Bedwetters complete a "perfect raid" of the cabin trophies over the summer?
3. Who climbs up on the catwalk at the buffalo reserve?
4. What is the significance of Cotton's questions about sheep and shepherds after Teft's piranha story?
5. How did the Bedwetters finally win the Apache buffalo head?
6. How has the herd of buffalo changed from night to morning?
7. What camp animal did Lally Two bond with, and how?
8. What was Wheaties reaction to the buffalo hunt?
9. How do the Bedwetters celebrate their achievement of opening the buffalo pens?
10. What was the general emotion surrounding the crowds that had gathered for the hunt?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)