|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they reach the final fence, how do the Bedwetters let out their nervousness and excitement?
(a) By singing.
(b) By laughing.
(c) By hollering.
(d) By bumping.
2. What do the Bedwetters assume the final fence will be made of?
(b) Barbed wire.
3. What does Lally Two believe the Ooms create?
4. What lie did the Bedwetters tell on the day they successfully stole all five of the summer camp trophies?
(a) That the horses had escaped from their stable.
(b) That the french fries had caught fire in the mess hall.
(c) That the lifeguard was drowning at the beach.
(d) That the nurse's station was sinking in quicksand.
5. What time is it when the Bedwetters reach the final fence?
(a) 7:00 am.
(b) 6:00 am.
(c) 5:00 am.
(d) 8:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Bedwetters climbs up into the catwalk without warning or permission?
2. How did the Bedwetters mark the trophies to prove they had been stolen?
3. How do the Bedwetters react to the sight of the buffalo slaughter?
4. How did Cotton encourage the Bedwetters during their foot race?
5. How does Cotton hold the buffalo in position while he figures out how to tackle the fence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Wheaties reaction to the buffalo hunt?
2. How does Cotton propose removing the buffalo from the reserve completely?
3. What is the significance of Cotton's questions about sheep and shepherds after Teft's piranha story?
4. What plan does Cotton devise to open the buffalo pen gates?
5. How did the Bedwetters find themselves present at a buffalo hunting event?
6. What important turning point happens in Lally Two's life as the Bedwetters prepare to fully free the buffalo?
7. How has the herd of buffalo changed from night to morning?
8. What story does Teft tell about his cousin and the piranha?
9. Why weren't the Bedwetters given credit for their successful raid of the cabins?
10. What is the moral in Teft's story about the piranha?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)