|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Bedwetters mark the trophies to prove they had been stolen?
(a) They shot them.
(b) They urinated on them.
(c) They signed their names.
(d) They painted them.
2. Who recommended Box Canyon Boys' Camp to Teft's father?
(a) The school psychologist.
(b) The headmistress of his school.
(c) The paperboy.
(d) The head of the police department.
3. How did Teft perform in school before coming to Box Canyon Boys' Camp?
(a) He was quiet with an average performance.
(b) He was an underachiever.
(c) He graduated at the top of his class.
(d) He dropped out of school.
4. What do the five remaining Bedwetters find so ridiculous about the state agents' attire?
(a) Their gloves.
(b) Their vests.
(c) Their shoes.
(d) Their hats.
5. Where do the Bedwetters rinse the blood off their clothes before climbing onto the catwalk?
(a) In the field, using their water bottles.
(b) At a nearby pond.
(c) They do not rinse off the blood.
(d) In the reserve bathrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Swarthout blame for the slaughter of the buffalo?
2. When they reach the final fence, how do the Bedwetters let out their nervousness and excitement?
3. How fast are the Bedwetters driving as they reach the final fence?
4. Why doesn't Cotton celebrate the buffaloes release?
5. What had the Bedwetters been doing prior to visiting the buffalo reserve?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Bedwetters react when they see the state agents coming toward them in the pickup trucks and Jeep?
2. Who climbs up on the catwalk at the buffalo reserve?
3. Why does Cotton cut his celebration of the buffaloes' freedom short?
4. What happened to the Bedwetters' chamber pot at the end of the novel?
5. What is the moral in Teft's story about the piranha?
6. Who was the first person to kill a bull buffalo while the Bedwetters watched?
7. What is the Bedwetters' plan to free the buffalo?
8. How does Cotton propose removing the buffalo from the reserve completely?
9. How has the herd of buffalo changed from night to morning?
10. What is the significance of Cotton's questions about sheep and shepherds after Teft's piranha story?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)