|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the pet piranha?
2. How did Wheaties feel about the foot race against the Apaches?
(a) He was disgusted.
(b) He was apathetic.
(c) He was intimidated.
(d) He was proud.
3. Which of the Bedwetters claims that if kids have the opportunity to interact with buffalo, ""It'll be better for them than TV"?
(c) Lally Two.
4. How does Shecker celebrate the buffaloes release?
(a) By singing.
(b) By dancing.
(c) By crying.
(d) By praying.
5. How many trucks of rangers head toward the boys at the final fence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following participants did NOT shoot and kill a bull buffalo?
2. Who do the Bedwetters imagine seeing them as they herd the buffalo toward the final fence?
3. What time is it when the Bedwetters reach the final fence?
4. Who brings the alcohol to the buffalo reserve?
5. Which of the Bedwetters had a Bar Mitzvah before coming to summer camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cotton propose removing the buffalo from the reserve completely?
2. How has the herd of buffalo changed from night to morning?
3. What plan does Cotton devise to open the buffalo pen gates?
4. What was the general emotion surrounding the crowds that had gathered for the hunt?
5. Why weren't the Bedwetters given credit for their successful raid of the cabins?
6. What is Teft's criminal past?
7. Who was the first person to kill a bull buffalo while the Bedwetters watched?
8. How did the Bedwetters find themselves present at a buffalo hunting event?
9. What story does Teft tell about his cousin and the piranha?
10. What is the significance of Cotton's questions about sheep and shepherds after Teft's piranha story?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)