|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Bedwetters stop when they finally pull over during their quest?
(a) At a bowling alley.
(b) At a fast-food restaurant.
(c) At a church.
(d) At a grocery store.
2. Why does Cotton fear that the campers aren't ready for their quest?
(a) Cotton has no doubts. He knows the boys are ready for their quest.
(b) Because the boys have a tendency to bicker.
(c) Because the boys are still very young.
(d) Because the quest is dangerous.
3. Which of the following is NOT an animal the boys once kept as a pet in camp?
4. What unnecessary item does Lally Two pack for his quest?
(a) His pillow.
(b) His stuffed bear.
(c) His notebook and pencil.
(d) His toothbrush.
5. Which of the following objects was an important object in Goodenow's suicide threat?
(a) A barrel.
(b) A key to the nurse's office.
(c) A bucket of stones.
(d) A feather boa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following actions did Cotton perform after the botched Apache raid to show the rest of the boys that he was in charge?
2. Where do the Bedwetters find the old truck they eventually steal?
3. When the Bedwetters are approached by two bullies who ask why the boys are awake so late, what does Shecker say?
4. When threats of retuning home arise in the vote, which Bedwetter promises to go on, completing the quest on his own?
5. Which camper breaks and tells the bullies the truth - that they are from a boys camp and are on their way back to their campsite?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who takes control, and how, when the bullies discover the boys are driving a stolen vehicle?
2. How do the boys respond when they are first harassed by the bullies at the bowling alley?
3. Where did the boys finally find Lally Two?
4. Why did Lally One throw a temper tantrum and kill the animals in camp?
5. After waking up from his dream, what does Cotton realize has happened in camp while he slept?
6. What dramatic event occurred when Teft was flying to Arizona?
7. What type of car do the boys want to steal from the motel parking lot?
8. Why did Goodenow threaten to commit suicide over the summer?
9. What is "the bump"?
10. After relocating Lally Two, how does Cotton exhibit his leadership over the misfit boys, particularly in their decision to go forward with their "dangerous" plan?
This section contains 1,060 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)