|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two letters are etched into the backs of the boys' camp jackets?
2. What animal head acts as the trophy for Cotton's cabin?
(a) Cotton's cabin does not have an animal head as their trophy.
(b) A fox.
(c) A buffalo.
(d) A coyote.
3. At the time of the quest, how far away is the end of summer?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few months.
4. Where do the Bedwetters find the old truck they eventually steal?
(a) On the side of the road.
(b) In someone's driveway.
(c) At a gas station.
(d) At a body shop.
5. What motivation do the bullies have for calling the police and informing them about the escaped campers?
(a) They hope to earn favor with the local law enforcement.
(b) The bullies would call the police simply out of spite.
(c) There is a reward for the safe return of the boys.
(d) One of the bully's father is the camp director.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous road do the Bedwetters drive down toward their quest?
2. When Cotton awakens from his dream, which of his fellow campers does he realize his missing?
3. Which of the following is NOT part of the Box Canyon Boys' Camp uniform?
4. What do the Bedwetters drink with dinner during their quest away from camp?
5. Which of the following boys is considered to be the most stubborn?
Short Essay Questions
1. After waking up from his dream, what does Cotton realize has happened in camp while he slept?
2. What type of car do the boys want to steal from the motel parking lot?
3. What unusual supplies do Lally One and Goodenow pack for their dangerous mission?
4. What gruesome discovery do the boys make when they reach their destination?
5. Why did Goodenow threaten to commit suicide over the summer?
6. What is "the bump"?
7. What mode of transportation do The Bedwetters use to leave camp, and how do they feel about this method of escape?
8. How does Cotton feel when he hears the gang fighting and blaming each other for their plan's failure?
9. Why does the Bedwetters' first choice of transportation out of camp fail?
10. What does Cotton dream about in the opening chapter of the novel?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)