|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Goodenow slips climbing over the fence?
(a) He knocks himself unconscious.
(b) He shouts in pain.
(c) He vomits.
(d) He breaks his leg.
2. Which of the following campers is the leader of his cabin?
(c) Lally One.
3. What do the Bedwetters drink with dinner during their quest away from camp?
(a) Cheap whiskey.
(b) Orange juice.
4. Which of the campers is the only boy who can drive?
(d) Lally One.
5. Which of the Bedwetters prompted the rest of the Bedwetters to sneak out of camp to watch "The Pretenders" in the movie theater?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two letters are etched into the backs of the boys' camp jackets?
2. What is the name of the Bedwetters' tyrannical camp counselor?
3. How does Cotton die in his dream?
4. Which of the following actions did Cotton perform after the botched Apache raid to show the rest of the boys that he was in charge?
5. What famous road do the Bedwetters drive down toward their quest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Box Canyon Boys' Camp reward good behavior and hard work?
2. Why does Lally Two often act like an infant, and how did that affect his position within camp life?
3. What unusual supplies do Lally One and Goodenow pack for their dangerous mission?
4. Where did the boys finally find Lally Two?
5. How did Teft save the boys from the abuse of their camp counselor, Wheatie?
6. Why does the Bedwetters' first choice of transportation out of camp fail?
7. Why did Lally One throw a temper tantrum and kill the animals in camp?
8. How do the boys respond when they are first harassed by the bullies at the bowling alley?
9. What family troubles does Goodenow struggle with when he is not at camp?
10. What is "the bump"?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)