|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Wheaties feel about the foot race against the Apaches?
(a) He was apathetic.
(b) He was proud.
(c) He was intimidated.
(d) He was disgusted.
2. After witnessing the slaughter, how does Wheaties behave at the dinner table?
(a) He is depressed and quiet.
(b) He tries to laugh but ends up weeping.
(c) He is angry and violent.
(d) His mood has not changed at all.
3. Which of the following is NOT an object thrown by the Bedwetters to encourage the buffalo out of their pens?
4. What does Lally Two accidentally leave behind at the buffalo reserve when he climbs aboard the truck?
(a) The rifle.
(b) The buffalo head trophy.
(c) His pillow.
(d) His radio.
5. As the sun rises, which of the following substances is NOT smeared all over the Bedwetters?
6. How many trucks of rangers head toward the boys at the final fence?
7. How did Teft manage to live his life as a petty thief without going to jail?
(a) His mother took the blame for all his actions.
(b) The police in his home town didn't prosecute theft valued under $500.
(c) His father covered up the crimes.
(d) He never stole more than would be missed by his victims.
8. What do the Bedwetters assume the final fence will be made of?
(c) Barbed wire.
9. How did Cotton encourage the Bedwetters during their foot race?
(a) By shaming them and kicking them.
(b) By promising them letters home to their parents.
(c) By ignoring them and running ahead.
(d) By threatening them with violence.
10. How many gates must the Bedwetters open to free the buffalo from their pens?
11. How does Cotton die?
(a) He does not die.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He crashes the truck.
(d) He falls onto the electric fence.
12. What was the name of the pet piranha?
13. What was the point of the buffalo hunt?
(a) To cull the number of buffalo in a particular herd.
(b) To slaughter food for the villagers.
(c) To raise money for the ranch.
(d) There was no point.
14. What method of lottery does Lally One suggest to determine which of them will climb onto the catwalk?
(a) Drawing straws.
(b) Rock, Paper, Scissors.
(c) Arm wrestling.
(d) Casting lots.
15. How do the Bedwetters feel about having to crawl on the catwalks of the buffalo pens?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Bedwetters plan to lead the buffalo to the final fence?
2. How do the Bedwetters feel about having to lead the buffalo to the fence, with only inches between them and the massive animals?
3. How quickly did the Apaches believe they could beat the Bedwetters in a foot race?
4. Which of the Bedwetters had a Bar Mitzvah before coming to summer camp?
5. After his story about the piranha, what does Cotton accuse Teft of doing?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)