|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when the Bedwetters reach the final fence?
(a) 7:00 am.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 5:00 am.
(d) 6:00 am.
2. How were the Bedwetters treated by the rest of the camp after they successfully stole all five trophies?
(a) They were no longer bullied, but no one befriended them either.
(b) There was no change in treatment.
(c) They were bullied more ruthlessly than before.
(d) They were treated with great respect.
3. How did Wheaties feel about the foot race against the Apaches?
(a) He was disgusted.
(b) He was proud.
(c) He was apathetic.
(d) He was intimidated.
4. Who took the Bedwetters to the buffalo reserve?
(a) They went unsupervised.
(b) The camp director.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Their camp counselor.
5. How quickly did the Apaches believe they could beat the Bedwetters in a foot race?
(a) By 60 minutes.
(b) By 45 minutes.
(c) By 30 minutes.
(d) By 15 minutes.
6. What surprising discovery does Teft make about his truck after releasing the buffalo?
(a) That the keys were in the ignition the whole time.
(b) That there is $1,000 in the glove box.
(c) That it's engine has blown.
(d) That its tires are flat.
7. What does Lally Two accidentally leave behind at the buffalo reserve when he climbs aboard the truck?
(a) His radio.
(b) The buffalo head trophy.
(c) The rifle.
(d) His pillow.
8. What do the Bedwetters assume the final fence will be made of?
(b) Barbed wire.
9. How fast are the Bedwetters driving as they reach the final fence?
(a) 30 MPH.
(b) 2 MPH.
(c) 15 MPH.
(d) 5 MPH.
10. Which of Teft's relatives owned a pet piranha?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His cousin.
11. What was the name of the pet piranha?
12. When the Bedwetters recount the buffalo, how many calves have joined the herd?
13. Where did Teft's relative dump the piranha when it grew too big for his aquarium?
(a) In a pond.
(b) In a lake.
(c) In the ocean.
(d) In a river.
14. How does Cotton die?
(a) He falls onto the electric fence.
(b) He crashes the truck.
(c) He does not die.
(d) He is shot.
15. How high are the fences surrounding the buffalo pens?
(a) Eight feet.
(b) Four feet.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) Six feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cotton encourage the Bedwetters during their foot race?
2. How does Shecker celebrate the buffaloes release?
3. Which of the following organizations managed the buffalo hunt?
4. Which of the Bedwetters had a Bar Mitzvah before coming to summer camp?
5. Which of the following alcoholic beverages do the Bedwetters drink after freeing the buffalo from their pens?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)