|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Bedwetters eat for dinner during their quest away from camp?
(c) Fried chicken.
2. When the Bedwetters are approached by two bullies who ask why the boys are awake so late, what does Shecker say?
(a) That they are old enough not to have a curfew.
(b) That they are boy scouts earning a new badge.
(c) That they are traveling musicians.
(d) That they are a deadly gang of bank robbers.
3. Which of the following is the boys' favorite Western film?
(a) High Noon.
(b) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
(c) The Pretenders.
(d) The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
4. What do the boys sleep with at night for comfort in their cabin?
(a) Stuffed bears.
(b) Photographs of their mothers.
(d) BB guns.
5. If Lally Two had the choice, where would he sleep at night?
(a) At the dining room table.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) On the couch.
(d) In his mother's bed.
6. What is the name of the cabin Cotton and his friends belong to?
(a) "The Apaches".
(b) "The Chippewa".
(c) "The Bedwetters".
(d) "The Blackfeathers".
7. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from the cocktail bar they visit?
(a) Because Cotton fears the car will be missed too quickly.
(b) Because the bartender spots them and calls the police.
(c) Because Cotton chickens out.
(d) Because all the cars are equipped with alarms.
8. What liquid did Goodenow slip in when trying to climb over the fence?
9. When asked who is in favor of abandoning the plan, who is the only one to raise their hand?
(d) Lally Two.
10. What item did Schecker foolishly bring with him during their raid on the Apache cabin?
(a) A telephone.
(b) An alarm clock.
(c) A radio.
(d) A set of jingle bells.
11. As the boys sneak out of camp, what do they spot the camp director doing?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Smoking a cigarette.
(c) Chatting on the telephone to his girlfriend.
(d) Going to the bathroom in the woods.
12. Where do the Bedwetters find the old truck they eventually steal?
(a) At a gas station.
(b) On the side of the road.
(c) At a body shop.
(d) In someone's driveway.
13. Which of the following objects was an important object in Goodenow's suicide threat?
(a) A feather boa.
(b) A key to the nurse's office.
(c) A barrel.
(d) A bucket of stones.
14. Why did Goodenow threaten to kill himself over the summer?
(a) Because his mother refused to write to him.
(b) Because he was not allowed to call home.
(c) Because he felt it was the only way to get attention.
(d) Because he was chosen last for the dodgeball tournament.
15. In what state is this novel set?
(b) South Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivation do the bullies have for calling the police and informing them about the escaped campers?
2. How many feet in the air ways Teft's airplane flying when he was restrained?
3. After Teft's outburst on the airplane, what unexpectedly silenced him?
4. What is finally revealed as the destination of the Bedwetters' quest?
5. What animal head is the trophy for the Apache cabin at Box Canyon Boys' Camp?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)