|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Bedwetters eat for dinner during their quest away from camp?
(d) Fried chicken.
2. What animals are the boys hoping to encounter during their quest?
3. Why did Goodenow threaten to kill himself over the summer?
(a) Because his mother refused to write to him.
(b) Because he felt it was the only way to get attention.
(c) Because he was chosen last for the dodgeball tournament.
(d) Because he was not allowed to call home.
4. Which of his fellow campers convinced Goodenow not to commit suicide?
(b) Lally Two.
(d) Lally One.
5. Where did Cotton first learn about "bumping"?
(a) At church.
(b) From a movie.
(c) At school.
(d) At football practice.
6. How does Goodenow relieve his anxiety at home?
(a) His scratches his skin.
(b) He grinds his teeth.
(c) He bites his nails.
(d) He wets the bed.
7. What is the name of the huddle Cotton calls the Bedwetters into when they begin to fight?
8. How does Cotton show his anger and frustration with his gang when they complain about wanting to return back to camp?
(a) He marches ahead without them.
(b) He shouts and swears.
(c) He sits in silence.
(d) He threatens them with physical violence.
9. What do the boys steal from the camp shed before they depart on their quest?
(a) A crowbar.
(b) A bag of corn.
(c) A truck.
(d) A tire jack.
10. What is the name of the Bedwetters' tyrannical camp counselor?
(a) Fruit Loop.
11. In his dream at the opening of the novel, what does Cotton imagine he has transformed into?
(a) A sailboat.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) An animal.
(d) A flower.
12. What is finally revealed as the destination of the Bedwetters' quest?
(a) An empty field.
(b) A petting zoo.
(c) A horse ranch.
(d) A slaughterhouse.
13. How old is Lally Two, the youngest of the campers?
14. Which of the following is NOT something Teft found in his camp counselor's locker?
(c) Pornographic magazines.
15. What motivation do the bullies have for calling the police and informing them about the escaped campers?
(a) One of the bully's father is the camp director.
(b) They hope to earn favor with the local law enforcement.
(c) There is a reward for the safe return of the boys.
(d) The bullies would call the police simply out of spite.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the road, how far away is the Bedwetters' exit after they scare away the bullies?
2. As the boys sneak out of camp, what do they spot the camp director doing?
3. After Teft's outburst on the airplane, what unexpectedly silenced him?
4. Which of the Bedwetters prompted the rest of the Bedwetters to sneak out of camp to watch "The Pretenders" in the movie theater?
5. What emotion overwhelms Cotton when he realizes the scores of the final vote?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)