|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lally Two want to abandon the plan and return to camp?
(a) Because he feels left out.
(b) Because he is hungry.
(c) Because he is scared.
(d) Because he is tired.
2. Which of the following is the boys' favorite Western film?
(a) The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
(b) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
(c) High Noon.
(d) The Pretenders.
3. Where did Cotton first learn about "bumping"?
(a) At church.
(b) From a movie.
(c) At school.
(d) At football practice.
4. What type of car does Lally One want to steal for the quest?
(a) A Chevy.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Cadillac.
5. What religion does Shecker observe?
6. What type of weapon does Teft pack for protection before leaving for the quest?
(a) A heavy rock.
(b) A steak knife.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A slingshot.
7. As the Bedwetters walk through the wilderness, what is their only source of light?
(a) The moon.
(b) They have no light. It is pitch black.
(c) Lally Two's flashlight.
(d) Cotton's headlamp.
8. As the boys sneak out of camp, what do they spot the camp director doing?
(a) Going to the bathroom in the woods.
(b) Chatting on the telephone to his girlfriend.
(c) Smoking a cigarette.
(d) Taking a shower.
9. Where do Lally Two's imaginary friends live?
(a) In the family attic.
(b) In the family gatehouse.
(c) In the family swimming pool.
(d) In the family sauna.
10. Which of the following campers is the leader of his cabin?
(d) Lally One.
11. Which of the following is NOT something Teft found in his camp counselor's locker?
(c) Pornographic magazines.
12. On the road, how far away is the Bedwetters' exit after they scare away the bullies?
(a) 10 miles away.
(b) 6 miles away.
(c) 12 miles away.
(d) 8 miles away.
13. Which of the campers sucks his thumb when he's nervous?
(d) Lally Two.
14. What two letters are etched into the backs of the boys' camp jackets?
15. How do the bullies figure out that the Bedwetters are lying to them?
(a) They notice that the boys' truck is hotwired.
(b) They know none of the boys are old enough to drive.
(c) They see Teft's rifle in the truck.
(d) They have heard that six boys escaped from Box Canyon Boys' Camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sin did Lally One commit, causing Cotton to scold him?
2. Where do the Bedwetters find the old truck they eventually steal?
3. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from a motel, as they had originally planned to do?
4. How old is Lally Two, the youngest of the campers?
5. Why did Goodenow threaten to kill himself over the summer?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)