|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal head acts as the trophy for Cotton's cabin?
(a) Cotton's cabin does not have an animal head as their trophy.
(b) A coyote.
(c) A buffalo.
(d) A fox.
2. What type of car does Lally One want to steal for the quest?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A Chevy.
(d) A Mercedes.
3. Which of Cotton's family members watches him die in his dream?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. What do the Bedwetters drink with dinner during their quest away from camp?
(a) Cheap whiskey.
(b) Orange juice.
5. What do the Bedwetters eat for dinner during their quest away from camp?
(a) Fried chicken.
6. Which of the boys unnecessarily packs a trophy for the quest?
7. How many feet in the air ways Teft's airplane flying when he was restrained?
8. What animals are the boys hoping to encounter during their quest?
9. When the Bedwetters are approached by two bullies who ask why the boys are awake so late, what does Shecker say?
(a) That they are old enough not to have a curfew.
(b) That they are a deadly gang of bank robbers.
(c) That they are traveling musicians.
(d) That they are boy scouts earning a new badge.
10. While in the woods, what words of advice does Lally Two have for his fellow campers?
(a) "Follow the stars to your dreams".
(b) "Never look down".
(c) "Money is the root of all evil".
(d) "We should go forward, not back".
11. What causes a lump to form in Cotton's throat as they are driving through the wilderness at nighttime?
(a) Witnessing the beauty of the stars.
(b) Seeing the boys huddled together for warmth.
(c) Thinking about his parents back home.
(d) Accidentally running over a jackrabbit.
12. Why did Goodenow threaten to kill himself over the summer?
(a) Because he was not allowed to call home.
(b) Because he felt it was the only way to get attention.
(c) Because his mother refused to write to him.
(d) Because he was chosen last for the dodgeball tournament.
13. Where do the Bedwetters find the old truck they eventually steal?
(a) In someone's driveway.
(b) On the side of the road.
(c) At a body shop.
(d) At a gas station.
14. What animal head is the trophy for the Apache cabin at Box Canyon Boys' Camp?
(a) A toad.
(b) A fox.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A buffalo.
15. When threats of retuning home arise in the vote, which Bedwetter promises to go on, completing the quest on his own?
(b) Lally Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goodenow view to be the biggest threat in his life?
2. In his dream at the opening of the novel, what does Cotton imagine he has transformed into?
3. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from the cocktail bar they visit?
4. Which of the following is NOT an animal the boys once kept as a pet in camp?
5. Why do the Bedwetters stop driving a few hours after stealing their car?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)