|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Teft found in his camp counselor's locker?
(d) Pornographic magazines.
2. Which of the boys vomited in the Petrified Forest earlier in the day Cotton had his disturbing dream?
(b) Lally One.
3. Which of the following is NOT an animal the boys once kept as a pet in camp?
4. How long do the boys suspect their unnamed quest will take?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A few weeks.
5. Which of the Bedwetters jump-starts the old truck?
(a) Lally One.
6. How many feet in the air ways Teft's airplane flying when he was restrained?
7. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from the cocktail bar they visit?
(a) Because Cotton chickens out.
(b) Because Cotton fears the car will be missed too quickly.
(c) Because the bartender spots them and calls the police.
(d) Because all the cars are equipped with alarms.
8. What did Lally One do in retaliation for Cotton's scolding?
(a) He tore up the boys' family photographs.
(b) He went on a hunger strike for three days.
(c) He stabbed Cotton in the leg.
(d) He killed his brother's pets.
9. Which of the following actions did Cotton perform after the botched Apache raid to show the rest of the boys that he was in charge?
(a) He purchased a pair of dogtags from an army surplus store.
(b) He shaved his chin.
(c) He drank from a whiskey bottle.
(d) All of the answers are true.
10. What is the name of the cabin Cotton and his friends belong to?
(a) "The Blackfeathers".
(b) "The Apaches".
(c) "The Chippewa".
(d) "The Bedwetters".
11. What animal head is the trophy for the Apache cabin at Box Canyon Boys' Camp?
(a) A fox.
(b) A toad.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A buffalo.
12. Which of his fellow campers convinced Goodenow not to commit suicide?
(b) Lally Two.
(d) Lally One.
13. What is finally revealed as the destination of the Bedwetters' quest?
(a) A petting zoo.
(b) A slaughterhouse.
(c) A horse ranch.
(d) An empty field.
14. As the Bedwetters walk through the wilderness, what is their only source of light?
(a) They have no light. It is pitch black.
(b) The moon.
(c) Cotton's headlamp.
(d) Lally Two's flashlight.
15. How do the boys finally sneak out of camp?
(a) On bicycles.
(b) On horseback.
(c) On foot.
(d) In a stolen car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys steal from the camp shed before they depart on their quest?
2. Which of the Bedwetters prompted the rest of the Bedwetters to sneak out of camp to watch "The Pretenders" in the movie theater?
3. At the time of the quest, how far away is the end of summer?
4. As the boys sneak out of camp, what do they spot the camp director doing?
5. Which of Cotton's family members watches him die in his dream?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)