1. Which of the following campers is the leader of his cabin?
2. In his dream at the opening of the novel, what does Cotton imagine he has transformed into?
3. How does Cotton die in his dream?
He is shot.
4. Which of Cotton's family members watches him die in his dream?
5. How old is Cotton at the beginning of the novel?
6. How many boys does Cotton share his cabin with?
7. Which of the boys vomited in the Petrified Forest earlier in the day Cotton had his disturbing dream?
8. When Cotton awakens from his dream, which of his fellow campers does he realize his missing?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,622 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)