|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Wheaties feel about the foot race against the Apaches?
(a) He was apathetic.
(b) He was proud.
(c) He was intimidated.
(d) He was disgusted.
2. Why doesn't Cotton celebrate the buffaloes release?
(a) Because he is too exhausted.
(b) Because he doesn't believe the buffalo are truly free yet.
(c) Because he thinks celebration is for children.
(d) Because he is afraid of waking the reserve owner.
3. What animals are the boys hoping to encounter during their quest?
4. How many boys does Cotton share his cabin with?
5. Which of the following goes wrong when the Bedwetters are attempting to steal a car from the used car lot?
(a) No one knows how to properly steal a car.
(b) All the cars are locked.
(c) A policeman intercepts the boys in the lot.
(d) All of these answers are true.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Bedwetters argue about which of them will crawl onto the catwalk?
2. What lie did the Bedwetters tell on the day they successfully stole all five of the summer camp trophies?
3. Why did Goodenow threaten to kill himself over the summer?
4. Which of the following objects was an important object in Goodenow's suicide threat?
5. When they reach the final fence, how do the Bedwetters let out their nervousness and excitement?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)