|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cabin Cotton and his friends belong to?
(a) "The Apaches".
(b) "The Blackfeathers".
(c) "The Chippewa".
(d) "The Bedwetters".
2. Who took the Bedwetters to the buffalo reserve?
(a) They went unsupervised.
(b) Their parents.
(c) Their camp counselor.
(d) The camp director.
3. As the boys sneak out of camp, what do they spot the camp director doing?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Chatting on the telephone to his girlfriend.
(c) Smoking a cigarette.
(d) Going to the bathroom in the woods.
4. How many cabins was Shecker assigned to before he came to stay with the Bedwetters?
5. What is finally revealed as the destination of the Bedwetters' quest?
(a) An empty field.
(b) A horse ranch.
(c) A petting zoo.
(d) A slaughterhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following farm animals was Lally Two terrified of when he first arrived at camp?
2. When the Bedwetters recount the buffalo, how many calves have joined the herd?
3. What type of weapon does Teft pack for protection before leaving for the quest?
4. Which of the following goes wrong when the Bedwetters are attempting to steal a car from the used car lot?
5. What happens when Goodenow slips climbing over the fence?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)