|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was significant about the rifle the woman at the buffalo reserve was holding?
(a) It was the camp director's rifle.
(b) It was hand whittled.
(c) There was nothing significant about the rifle.
(d) It had a telescopic zoom.
2. Who does Goodenow view to be the biggest threat in his life?
(a) His step-father.
(b) His mathematics teacher.
(c) His younger brother.
(d) His dentist.
3. What is the final vote when the boys decide, as a group, whether or not they are ready to complete their quest?
4. Which of the following is NOT an object thrown by the Bedwetters to encourage the buffalo out of their pens?
5. When threats of retuning home arise in the vote, which Bedwetter promises to go on, completing the quest on his own?
(d) Lally Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the boys finally sneak out of camp?
2. Why does Lally Two want to abandon the plan and return to camp?
3. Which of the Bedwetters claims that if kids have the opportunity to interact with buffalo, ""It'll be better for them than TV"?
4. How fast are the Bedwetters driving as they reach the final fence?
5. What was the success of the aforementioned Bar Mitzvah?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)