|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On his way to Arizona, why was Teft restrained on the airplane?
(a) For threatening the pilot.
(b) For flooding the bathroom toilet.
(c) For trying to open the emergency shaft.
(d) For stealing from another passenger.
2. What is the final vote when the boys decide, as a group, whether or not they are ready to complete their quest?
3. After witnessing the slaughter, how does Wheaties behave at the dinner table?
(a) He is depressed and quiet.
(b) He tries to laugh but ends up weeping.
(c) He is angry and violent.
(d) His mood has not changed at all.
4. What do the boys sleep with at night for comfort in their cabin?
(a) Photographs of their mothers.
(b) BB guns.
(d) Stuffed bears.
5. What did Lally One do in retaliation for Cotton's scolding?
(a) He killed his brother's pets.
(b) He stabbed Cotton in the leg.
(c) He went on a hunger strike for three days.
(d) He tore up the boys' family photographs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many buffalo were killed as the Bedwetters watched?
2. Which of the following objects was an important object in Goodenow's suicide threat?
3. What item is used as the "trophy" for Cotton's cabin?
4. Which of the campers is the only boy who can drive?
5. What is the name of the area where the buffalo will hopefully be released for good?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)