|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many feet in the air ways Teft's airplane flying when he was restrained?
2. Why did Goodenow threaten to kill himself over the summer?
(a) Because his mother refused to write to him.
(b) Because he was not allowed to call home.
(c) Because he was chosen last for the dodgeball tournament.
(d) Because he felt it was the only way to get attention.
3. When the Bedwetters are approached by two bullies who ask why the boys are awake so late, what does Shecker say?
(a) That they are old enough not to have a curfew.
(b) That they are a deadly gang of bank robbers.
(c) That they are boy scouts earning a new badge.
(d) That they are traveling musicians.
4. What do the boys steal from the camp shed before they depart on their quest?
(a) A bag of corn.
(b) A tire jack.
(c) A crowbar.
(d) A truck.
5. Which of the following is the boys' favorite Western film?
(a) The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
(b) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
(c) High Noon.
(d) The Pretenders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Bedwetters rinse the blood off their clothes before climbing onto the catwalk?
2. Where do the Bedwetters find the old truck they eventually steal?
3. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from a motel, as they had originally planned to do?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Teft found in his camp counselor's locker?
5. What causes a lump to form in Cotton's throat as they are driving through the wilderness at nighttime?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)