|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the road, how far away is the Bedwetters' exit after they scare away the bullies?
(a) 8 miles away.
(b) 10 miles away.
(c) 6 miles away.
(d) 12 miles away.
2. How do the boys finally sneak out of camp?
(a) In a stolen car.
(b) On foot.
(c) On horseback.
(d) On bicycles.
3. How long was the buffalo hunt scheduled to last?
(a) One day.
(b) Five days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Seven days.
4. What two letters are etched into the backs of the boys' camp jackets?
5. What type of car does Lally One want to steal for the quest?
(a) A Chevy.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Mercedes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Bedwetters plan to lead the buffalo to the final fence?
2. How does Cotton die in his dream?
3. What was the success of the aforementioned Bar Mitzvah?
4. Which of the following alcoholic beverages do the Bedwetters drink after freeing the buffalo from their pens?
5. When Cotton awakens from his dream, which of his fellow campers does he realize his missing?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)