|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before setting out for their quest, when was the last time the Bedwetters had visited the buffalo reserve?
(a) The day before.
(b) That day.
(c) The month before.
(d) The week before.
2. As the boys sneak out of camp, what do they spot the camp director doing?
(a) Going to the bathroom in the woods.
(b) Taking a shower.
(c) Chatting on the telephone to his girlfriend.
(d) Smoking a cigarette.
3. Which of the Bedwetters climbs up into the catwalk without warning or permission?
(c) Lally Two.
4. What is the name of Lally Two's imaginary friends?
(a) The Ooms.
(b) The Oohs.
(c) The Mooms.
(d) The Aahs.
5. Who took the Bedwetters to the buffalo reserve?
(a) They went unsupervised.
(b) The camp director.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Their camp counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Goodenow relieve his anxiety at home?
2. What motivation do the bullies have for calling the police and informing them about the escaped campers?
3. Which of the following is NOT part of the Box Canyon Boys' Camp uniform?
4. Which of the following campers is the leader of his cabin?
5. Which of the boys vomited in the Petrified Forest earlier in the day Cotton had his disturbing dream?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)