|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the Bedwetters treated by the rest of the camp after they successfully stole all five trophies?
(a) They were no longer bullied, but no one befriended them either.
(b) They were treated with great respect.
(c) There was no change in treatment.
(d) They were bullied more ruthlessly than before.
2. How long was the buffalo hunt scheduled to last?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Three days.
(d) One day.
3. While in the woods, what words of advice does Lally Two have for his fellow campers?
(a) "Never look down".
(b) "We should go forward, not back".
(c) "Follow the stars to your dreams".
(d) "Money is the root of all evil".
4. Which of the following participants did NOT shoot and kill a bull buffalo?
(a) A middle-aged woman with a telescopic rifle.
(b) A sixty-year-old doctor.
(c) An elderly woman in a wheelchair.
(d) A fourteen-year-old boy.
5. How many of the Bedwetters are injured when the buffalo stampede back into their pen, crushing the pen wall?
(c) The wall does not collapse, and none of the boys are injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Bedwetters prompted the rest of the Bedwetters to sneak out of camp to watch "The Pretenders" in the movie theater?
2. Why do the Bedwetters argue about which of them will crawl onto the catwalk?
3. What liquid did Goodenow slip in when trying to climb over the fence?
4. Which of the boys vomited in the Petrified Forest earlier in the day Cotton had his disturbing dream?
5. How did Teft manage to live his life as a petty thief without going to jail?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)