|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many feet in the air ways Teft's airplane flying when he was restrained?
2. Why does Cotton fear that the campers aren't ready for their quest?
(a) Because the boys are still very young.
(b) Cotton has no doubts. He knows the boys are ready for their quest.
(c) Because the boys have a tendency to bicker.
(d) Because the quest is dangerous.
3. While in the woods, what words of advice does Lally Two have for his fellow campers?
(a) "Money is the root of all evil".
(b) "Follow the stars to your dreams".
(c) "Never look down".
(d) "We should go forward, not back".
4. What type of car does Lally One want to steal for the quest?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Mercedes.
(d) A Chevy.
5. When asked who is in favor of abandoning the plan, who is the only one to raise their hand?
(d) Lally Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an object thrown by the Bedwetters to encourage the buffalo out of their pens?
2. As the Bedwetters walk through the wilderness, what is their only source of light?
3. How were the Bedwetters treated by the rest of the camp after they successfully stole all five trophies?
4. Who does Swarthout blame for the slaughter of the buffalo?
5. Which of the following campers is the leader of his cabin?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)