|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie did the Bedwetters tell on the day they successfully stole all five of the summer camp trophies?
(a) That the french fries had caught fire in the mess hall.
(b) That the nurse's station was sinking in quicksand.
(c) That the horses had escaped from their stable.
(d) That the lifeguard was drowning at the beach.
2. What do the boys steal from the camp shed before they depart on their quest?
(a) A bag of corn.
(b) A tire jack.
(c) A crowbar.
(d) A truck.
3. What do the Bedwetters drink with dinner during their quest away from camp?
(c) Cheap whiskey.
(d) Orange juice.
4. When the Bedwetters are approached by two bullies who ask why the boys are awake so late, what does Shecker say?
(a) That they are boy scouts earning a new badge.
(b) That they are traveling musicians.
(c) That they are a deadly gang of bank robbers.
(d) That they are old enough not to have a curfew.
5. Where do the Bedwetters stop when they finally pull over during their quest?
(a) At a grocery store.
(b) At a bowling alley.
(c) At a fast-food restaurant.
(d) At a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous road do the Bedwetters drive down toward their quest?
2. Which of the campers sucks his thumb when he's nervous?
3. What was the point of the buffalo hunt?
4. In what state is this novel set?
5. Who does Goodenow view to be the biggest threat in his life?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)