|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is used as the "trophy" for Cotton's cabin?
(a) They do not have a trophy.
(b) A toilet seat.
(c) A chamber pot.
(d) A roll of toilet paper.
2. Which of the following is NOT part of the Box Canyon Boys' Camp uniform?
(b) Blue jackets.
(c) Cowboys boots.
(d) Tight Levis.
3. What did Lally One do in retaliation for Cotton's scolding?
(a) He stabbed Cotton in the leg.
(b) He tore up the boys' family photographs.
(c) He killed his brother's pets.
(d) He went on a hunger strike for three days.
4. What animal head is the trophy for the Apache cabin at Box Canyon Boys' Camp?
(a) A fox.
(b) A coyote.
(c) A toad.
(d) A buffalo.
5. Where do the Bedwetters stop when they finally pull over during their quest?
(a) At a fast-food restaurant.
(b) At a church.
(c) At a grocery store.
(d) At a bowling alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his fellow campers convinced Goodenow not to commit suicide?
2. How many feet in the air ways Teft's airplane flying when he was restrained?
3. What do the boys sleep with at night for comfort in their cabin?
4. Which of the following goes wrong when the Bedwetters are attempting to steal a car from the used car lot?
5. What type of weapon does Teft pack for protection before leaving for the quest?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)