|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Bedwetters eat for dinner during their quest away from camp?
(b) Fried chicken.
2. Where do the Bedwetters find the old truck they eventually steal?
(a) On the side of the road.
(b) At a gas station.
(c) At a body shop.
(d) In someone's driveway.
3. How many boys does Cotton share his cabin with?
4. What is the name of the huddle Cotton calls the Bedwetters into when they begin to fight?
5. Why does Cotton fear that the campers aren't ready for their quest?
(a) Because the quest is dangerous.
(b) Because the boys have a tendency to bicker.
(c) Cotton has no doubts. He knows the boys are ready for their quest.
(d) Because the boys are still very young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous road do the Bedwetters drive down toward their quest?
2. Which of the following is NOT an animal the boys once kept as a pet in camp?
3. Who does Goodenow view to be the biggest threat in his life?
4. In what state is this novel set?
5. What is the name of the Bedwetters' tyrannical camp counselor?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)