|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from a motel, as they had originally planned to do?
(a) Because there aren't any motels in their neighborhood.
(b) Because all the motels they visit have empty parking lots.
(c) Because no one knows how to properly steal a car.
(d) Because a late arriving guest blew their opportunity.
2. On the road, how far away is the Bedwetters' exit after they scare away the bullies?
(a) 10 miles away.
(b) 12 miles away.
(c) 6 miles away.
(d) 8 miles away.
3. Which of the boys vomited in the Petrified Forest earlier in the day Cotton had his disturbing dream?
(d) Lally One.
4. How do the bullies figure out that the Bedwetters are lying to them?
(a) They have heard that six boys escaped from Box Canyon Boys' Camp.
(b) They see Teft's rifle in the truck.
(c) They know none of the boys are old enough to drive.
(d) They notice that the boys' truck is hotwired.
5. What two letters are etched into the backs of the boys' camp jackets?
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion overwhelms Cotton when he realizes the scores of the final vote?
2. Why does Cotton fear that the campers aren't ready for their quest?
3. Which of the following actions did Cotton perform after the botched Apache raid to show the rest of the boys that he was in charge?
4. What sin did Lally One commit, causing Cotton to scold him?
5. Which of the following boys is considered to be the most stubborn?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)