|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal head is the trophy for the Apache cabin at Box Canyon Boys' Camp?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A buffalo.
(c) A fox.
(d) A toad.
2. On the road, how far away is the Bedwetters' exit after they scare away the bullies?
(a) 10 miles away.
(b) 8 miles away.
(c) 6 miles away.
(d) 12 miles away.
3. What is the name of the Bedwetters' tyrannical camp counselor?
(b) Fruit Loop.
4. Which of the following is NOT an animal the boys once kept as a pet in camp?
5. How do the bullies figure out that the Bedwetters are lying to them?
(a) They notice that the boys' truck is hotwired.
(b) They know none of the boys are old enough to drive.
(c) They see Teft's rifle in the truck.
(d) They have heard that six boys escaped from Box Canyon Boys' Camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Goodenow relieve his anxiety at home?
2. Which camper breaks and tells the bullies the truth - that they are from a boys camp and are on their way back to their campsite?
3. Which of the following boys is considered to be the most stubborn?
4. Which of the campers is the only boy who can drive?
5. What is the name of the huddle Cotton calls the Bedwetters into when they begin to fight?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)