|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goodenow view to be the biggest threat in his life?
(a) His mathematics teacher.
(b) His dentist.
(c) His step-father.
(d) His younger brother.
2. What sin did Lally One commit, causing Cotton to scold him?
(a) He snitched on the group's plan for escape.
(b) He stole from his fellow camper.
(c) He fell in love with a girl.
(d) He tried to write a letter home.
3. Which of the Bedwetters jump-starts the old truck?
(a) Lally One.
4. Which of the following is NOT part of the Box Canyon Boys' Camp uniform?
(a) Cowboys boots.
(c) Blue jackets.
(d) Tight Levis.
5. Which of the following goes wrong when the Bedwetters are attempting to steal a car from the used car lot?
(a) A policeman intercepts the boys in the lot.
(b) All the cars are locked.
(c) All of these answers are true.
(d) No one knows how to properly steal a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal head is the trophy for the Apache cabin at Box Canyon Boys' Camp?
2. What is the final vote when the boys decide, as a group, whether or not they are ready to complete their quest?
3. What animal head acts as the trophy for Cotton's cabin?
4. Which of the boys unnecessarily packs a trophy for the quest?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Teft found in his camp counselor's locker?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)