|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following goes wrong when the Bedwetters are attempting to steal a car from the used car lot?
(a) A policeman intercepts the boys in the lot.
(b) No one knows how to properly steal a car.
(c) All of these answers are true.
(d) All the cars are locked.
2. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from the cocktail bar they visit?
(a) Because Cotton fears the car will be missed too quickly.
(b) Because Cotton chickens out.
(c) Because all the cars are equipped with alarms.
(d) Because the bartender spots them and calls the police.
3. Which of the following boys is considered to be the most stubborn?
(b) Lally One.
4. When Cotton awakens from his dream, which of his fellow campers does he realize his missing?
(c) Lally Two.
(d) Lally One.
5. Which family member is Goodenow most close to?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is this novel set?
2. How old is Cotton at the beginning of the novel?
3. Which of the following is NOT part of the Box Canyon Boys' Camp uniform?
4. Which of the campers sucks his thumb when he's nervous?
5. Which of the Bedwetters jump-starts the old truck?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)