|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Lally Two, the youngest of the campers?
2. In what state is this novel set?
(b) South Dakota.
3. Which of Cotton's family members watches him die in his dream?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. What is the name of Lally Two's imaginary friends?
(a) The Mooms.
(b) The Ooms.
(c) The Aahs.
(d) The Oohs.
5. What did Lally One do in retaliation for Cotton's scolding?
(a) He killed his brother's pets.
(b) He stabbed Cotton in the leg.
(c) He went on a hunger strike for three days.
(d) He tore up the boys' family photographs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following boys is considered to be the most stubborn?
2. Which of the following is NOT part of the Box Canyon Boys' Camp uniform?
3. Where do Lally Two's imaginary friends live?
4. When Cotton awakens from his dream, which of his fellow campers does he realize his missing?
5. What unnecessary item does Lally Two pack for his quest?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)