|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lally One do in retaliation for Cotton's scolding?
(a) He went on a hunger strike for three days.
(b) He killed his brother's pets.
(c) He stabbed Cotton in the leg.
(d) He tore up the boys' family photographs.
2. Which of the following goes wrong when the Bedwetters are attempting to steal a car from the used car lot?
(a) A policeman intercepts the boys in the lot.
(b) No one knows how to properly steal a car.
(c) All the cars are locked.
(d) All of these answers are true.
3. Which of the boys vomited in the Petrified Forest earlier in the day Cotton had his disturbing dream?
(c) Lally One.
4. Which of the following actions did Cotton perform after the botched Apache raid to show the rest of the boys that he was in charge?
(a) He purchased a pair of dogtags from an army surplus store.
(b) He shaved his chin.
(c) He drank from a whiskey bottle.
(d) All of the answers are true.
5. Which of Cotton's family members watches him die in his dream?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the boys finally sneak out of camp?
2. What is the name of Lally Two's imaginary friends?
3. After their inability to steal the car from the used car lot, who becomes the scapegoat for the Bedwetters' frustration?
4. What animals are the boys hoping to encounter during their quest?
5. What animal head acts as the trophy for Cotton's cabin?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)