|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 & 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his dream at the opening of the novel, what does Cotton imagine he has transformed into?
(a) An animal.
(b) A sailboat.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A flower.
2. How long do the boys suspect their unnamed quest will take?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few days.
3. What unnecessary item does Lally Two pack for his quest?
(a) His toothbrush.
(b) His pillow.
(c) His notebook and pencil.
(d) His stuffed bear.
4. What did Lally One do in retaliation for Cotton's scolding?
(a) He stabbed Cotton in the leg.
(b) He killed his brother's pets.
(c) He went on a hunger strike for three days.
(d) He tore up the boys' family photographs.
5. What is the final vote when the boys decide, as a group, whether or not they are ready to complete their quest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cotton fear that the campers aren't ready for their quest?
2. Which of the following is the boys' favorite Western film?
3. What two letters are etched into the backs of the boys' camp jackets?
4. Which of the following is NOT an animal the boys once kept as a pet in camp?
5. Which of Cotton's family members watches him die in his dream?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)