|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 & 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final vote when the boys decide, as a group, whether or not they are ready to complete their quest?
2. Which of the boys vomited in the Petrified Forest earlier in the day Cotton had his disturbing dream?
(d) Lally One.
3. Which of the following is NOT part of the Box Canyon Boys' Camp uniform?
(a) Blue jackets.
(b) Tight Levis.
(d) Cowboys boots.
4. Which of the boys unnecessarily packs a trophy for the quest?
5. Why does Cotton fear that the campers aren't ready for their quest?
(a) Because the boys are still very young.
(b) Cotton has no doubts. He knows the boys are ready for their quest.
(c) Because the boys have a tendency to bicker.
(d) Because the quest is dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lally Two's imaginary friends?
2. While in the woods, what words of advice does Lally Two have for his fellow campers?
3. How long do the boys suspect their unnamed quest will take?
4. What animal head acts as the trophy for Cotton's cabin?
5. How many boys does Cotton share his cabin with?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)