|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 & 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cotton fear that the campers aren't ready for their quest?
(a) Because the boys are still very young.
(b) Because the quest is dangerous.
(c) Cotton has no doubts. He knows the boys are ready for their quest.
(d) Because the boys have a tendency to bicker.
2. Which of the following campers is the leader of his cabin?
(a) Lally One.
3. Which of the following is NOT part of the Box Canyon Boys' Camp uniform?
(b) Cowboys boots.
(c) Tight Levis.
(d) Blue jackets.
4. What sin did Lally One commit, causing Cotton to scold him?
(a) He stole from his fellow camper.
(b) He snitched on the group's plan for escape.
(c) He tried to write a letter home.
(d) He fell in love with a girl.
5. What do the boys sleep with at night for comfort in their cabin?
(a) Photographs of their mothers.
(b) Stuffed bears.
(d) BB guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final vote when the boys decide, as a group, whether or not they are ready to complete their quest?
2. What animal head is the trophy for the Apache cabin at Box Canyon Boys' Camp?
3. Which of the campers is the only boy who can drive?
4. How old is Lally Two, the youngest of the campers?
5. What two letters are etched into the backs of the boys' camp jackets?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)