|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which aspect of Shecker's character proves to be most valuable to the Bedwetters during their quest?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His generosity.
(c) His humor.
(d) His strength.
2. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from a motel, as they had originally planned to do?
(a) Because no one knows how to properly steal a car.
(b) Because all the motels they visit have empty parking lots.
(c) Because a late arriving guest blew their opportunity.
(d) Because there aren't any motels in their neighborhood.
3. How were the Bedwetters treated by the rest of the camp after they successfully stole all five trophies?
(a) There was no change in treatment.
(b) They were treated with great respect.
(c) They were bullied more ruthlessly than before.
(d) They were no longer bullied, but no one befriended them either.
4. While in the woods, what words of advice does Lally Two have for his fellow campers?
(a) "Money is the root of all evil".
(b) "Never look down".
(c) "Follow the stars to your dreams".
(d) "We should go forward, not back".
5. Which of the following goes wrong when the Bedwetters are attempting to steal a car from the used car lot?
(a) All the cars are locked.
(b) No one knows how to properly steal a car.
(c) All of these answers are true.
(d) A policeman intercepts the boys in the lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following boys is considered to be the most stubborn?
2. Which of the campers sucks his thumb when he's nervous?
3. Which of the following is NOT an animal the boys once kept as a pet in camp?
4. Which family member is Goodenow most close to?
5. Why does Lally Two want to abandon the plan and return to camp?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)