|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Bedwetters rinse the blood off their clothes before climbing onto the catwalk?
(a) At a nearby pond.
(b) In the reserve bathrooms.
(c) They do not rinse off the blood.
(d) In the field, using their water bottles.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Teft found in his camp counselor's locker?
(b) Pornographic magazines.
3. Why does Cotton fear that the campers aren't ready for their quest?
(a) Because the boys have a tendency to bicker.
(b) Because the boys are still very young.
(c) Cotton has no doubts. He knows the boys are ready for their quest.
(d) Because the quest is dangerous.
4. Who does Swarthout blame for the slaughter of the buffalo?
(a) All Americans throughout history.
(b) He does not blame anyone specifically.
(c) Corporate America.
(d) The Native Americans.
5. What do the boys sleep with at night for comfort in their cabin?
(a) BB guns.
(b) Photographs of their mothers.
(c) Stuffed bears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the campers is the only boy who can drive?
2. How many boys does Cotton share his cabin with?
3. As the sun rises, which of the following substances is NOT smeared all over the Bedwetters?
4. At camp, how are the campers summoned to the mess hall?
5. Who comes on the radio as the Bedwetters reach the final fence?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)