|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Bedwetters imagine seeing them as they herd the buffalo toward the final fence?
(a) Their parents.
2. Where do the Bedwetters stop when they finally pull over during their quest?
(a) At a fast-food restaurant.
(b) At a bowling alley.
(c) At a church.
(d) At a grocery store.
3. At the time of the quest, how far away is the end of summer?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few hours.
4. Who does Goodenow view to be the biggest threat in his life?
(a) His step-father.
(b) His mathematics teacher.
(c) His younger brother.
(d) His dentist.
5. Why did Goodenow threaten to kill himself over the summer?
(a) Because he was chosen last for the dodgeball tournament.
(b) Because his mother refused to write to him.
(c) Because he felt it was the only way to get attention.
(d) Because he was not allowed to call home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked who is in favor of abandoning the plan, who is the only one to raise their hand?
2. After their inability to steal the car from the used car lot, who becomes the scapegoat for the Bedwetters' frustration?
3. After releasing the buffalo, why does Teft shoot his rifle?
4. What animal can the Bedwetters hear in the distance on the night they set the buffalo free?
5. What motivation do the bullies have for calling the police and informing them about the escaped campers?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)