|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cotton show his anger and frustration with his gang when they complain about wanting to return back to camp?
(a) He sits in silence.
(b) He shouts and swears.
(c) He threatens them with physical violence.
(d) He marches ahead without them.
2. What famous road do the Bedwetters drive down toward their quest?
(a) Route 38.
(b) Route 66.
(c) Route 77.
(d) Route 12.
3. What do the Bedwetters eat for dinner during their quest away from camp?
(a) Fried chicken.
4. How do the Bedwetters react to the sight of the buffalo slaughter?
(a) They are confused but apathetic.
(b) They beg to return to camp.
(c) They are sickened into silence.
(d) They are excited and ask to join in the killing.
5. Why does Cotton fear that the campers aren't ready for their quest?
(a) Cotton has no doubts. He knows the boys are ready for their quest.
(b) Because the boys are still very young.
(c) Because the boys have a tendency to bicker.
(d) Because the quest is dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Teft's relatives owned a pet piranha?
2. What did Lally One do in retaliation for Cotton's scolding?
3. What liquid did Goodenow slip in when trying to climb over the fence?
4. What is the name of the huddle Cotton calls the Bedwetters into when they begin to fight?
5. When Cotton awakens from his dream, which of his fellow campers does he realize his missing?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)