|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final vote when the boys decide, as a group, whether or not they are ready to complete their quest?
2. At camp, how are the campers summoned to the mess hall?
(a) With a whistle.
(b) With a call through the PA system.
(c) With a gong.
(d) With a raised green flag.
3. What animal can the Bedwetters hear in the distance on the night they set the buffalo free?
4. In his dream at the opening of the novel, what does Cotton imagine he has transformed into?
(a) An animal.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A sailboat.
(d) A flower.
5. What causes a lump to form in Cotton's throat as they are driving through the wilderness at nighttime?
(a) Accidentally running over a jackrabbit.
(b) Seeing the boys huddled together for warmth.
(c) Witnessing the beauty of the stars.
(d) Thinking about his parents back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the Bedwetters treated by the rest of the camp after they successfully stole all five trophies?
2. How many of the Bedwetters are injured when the buffalo stampede back into their pen, crushing the pen wall?
3. Which of the following goes wrong when the Bedwetters are attempting to steal a car from the used car lot?
4. Which of the campers sucks his thumb when he's nervous?
5. Which of the Bedwetters bonds most closely with the buffalo, speaking softly to them as they travel?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)