|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cotton die in his dream?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He drowns.
(c) He dies of old age.
(d) He has a heart attack.
2. Which of the boys vomited in the Petrified Forest earlier in the day Cotton had his disturbing dream?
(b) Lally One.
3. How does Goodenow relieve his anxiety at home?
(a) He grinds his teeth.
(b) He bites his nails.
(c) He wets the bed.
(d) His scratches his skin.
4. What did Lally One do in retaliation for Cotton's scolding?
(a) He went on a hunger strike for three days.
(b) He tore up the boys' family photographs.
(c) He killed his brother's pets.
(d) He stabbed Cotton in the leg.
5. What is the name of Lally Two's imaginary friends?
(a) The Mooms.
(b) The Oohs.
(c) The Ooms.
(d) The Aahs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cabin Cotton and his friends belong to?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Teft found in his camp counselor's locker?
3. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from a motel, as they had originally planned to do?
4. Which of the campers is the only boy who can drive?
5. What animals are the boys hoping to encounter during their quest?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)