|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did Schecker foolishly bring with him during their raid on the Apache cabin?
(a) An alarm clock.
(b) A set of jingle bells.
(c) A radio.
(d) A telephone.
2. What is the name of the Bedwetters' tyrannical camp counselor?
(c) Fruit Loop.
3. Why does Cotton fear that the campers aren't ready for their quest?
(a) Because the boys have a tendency to bicker.
(b) Because the boys are still very young.
(c) Cotton has no doubts. He knows the boys are ready for their quest.
(d) Because the quest is dangerous.
4. Which of Cotton's family members watches him die in his dream?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
5. Which of the following boys is considered to be the most stubborn?
(b) Lally One.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the campers is the only boy who can drive?
2. Which family member is Goodenow most close to?
3. What animal head acts as the trophy for Cotton's cabin?
4. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from the cocktail bar they visit?
5. After their inability to steal the car from the used car lot, who becomes the scapegoat for the Bedwetters' frustration?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)