|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the woods, what words of advice does Lally Two have for his fellow campers?
(a) "Money is the root of all evil".
(b) "We should go forward, not back".
(c) "Follow the stars to your dreams".
(d) "Never look down".
2. What is the name of the huddle Cotton calls the Bedwetters into when they begin to fight?
3. Which of the following is NOT part of the Box Canyon Boys' Camp uniform?
(a) Tight Levis.
(b) Blue jackets.
(c) Cowboys boots.
4. In his dream at the opening of the novel, what does Cotton imagine he has transformed into?
(a) A flower.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A sailboat.
(d) An animal.
5. What is the name of the cabin Cotton and his friends belong to?
(a) "The Blackfeathers".
(b) "The Chippewa".
(c) "The Apaches".
(d) "The Bedwetters".
Short Answer Questions
1. What sin did Lally One commit, causing Cotton to scold him?
2. Which of the following goes wrong when the Bedwetters are attempting to steal a car from the used car lot?
3. Which of Cotton's family members watches him die in his dream?
4. What did Lally One do in retaliation for Cotton's scolding?
5. Where do Lally Two's imaginary friends live?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)