|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the boys' favorite Western film?
(a) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
(b) The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
(c) The Pretenders.
(d) High Noon.
2. What causes a lump to form in Cotton's throat as they are driving through the wilderness at nighttime?
(a) Thinking about his parents back home.
(b) Witnessing the beauty of the stars.
(c) Accidentally running over a jackrabbit.
(d) Seeing the boys huddled together for warmth.
3. What is the name of the cabin Cotton and his friends belong to?
(a) "The Bedwetters".
(b) "The Blackfeathers".
(c) "The Chippewa".
(d) "The Apaches".
4. What two letters are etched into the backs of the boys' camp jackets?
5. After their inability to steal the car from the used car lot, who becomes the scapegoat for the Bedwetters' frustration?
(c) Lally One.
(d) Lally Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cotton awakens from his dream, which of his fellow campers does he realize his missing?
2. Which of the following is NOT part of the Box Canyon Boys' Camp uniform?
3. Which of the campers sucks his thumb when he's nervous?
4. Which of the following boys is considered to be the most stubborn?
5. What is the name of Lally Two's imaginary friends?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)