|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes a lump to form in Cotton's throat as they are driving through the wilderness at nighttime?
(a) Witnessing the beauty of the stars.
(b) Seeing the boys huddled together for warmth.
(c) Thinking about his parents back home.
(d) Accidentally running over a jackrabbit.
2. Which of the following is NOT part of the Box Canyon Boys' Camp uniform?
(a) Blue jackets.
(b) Tight Levis.
(d) Cowboys boots.
3. What is the name of Lally Two's imaginary friends?
(a) The Oohs.
(b) The Ooms.
(c) The Mooms.
(d) The Aahs.
4. Which of the campers is the only boy who can drive?
(d) Lally One.
5. Which of the boys unnecessarily packs a trophy for the quest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cabin Cotton and his friends belong to?
2. Who does Goodenow view to be the biggest threat in his life?
3. What sin did Lally One commit, causing Cotton to scold him?
4. Which of the boys vomited in the Petrified Forest earlier in the day Cotton had his disturbing dream?
5. What animal head is the trophy for the Apache cabin at Box Canyon Boys' Camp?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)