|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Bedwetters stop when they finally pull over during their quest?
(a) At a fast-food restaurant.
(b) At a bowling alley.
(c) At a church.
(d) At a grocery store.
2. Who does Cotton blame for the truck running out of gas?
(c) No one.
3. What item did Schecker foolishly bring with him during their raid on the Apache cabin?
(a) An alarm clock.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A set of jingle bells.
(d) A radio.
4. What was the success of the aforementioned Bar Mitzvah?
(a) It was a complete and utter disaster.
(b) It was traditional, and nothing of note happened.
(c) It was extremely boring and most of the guests left unfed.
(d) It raised thousands of dollars for the camper's college fund.
5. After their inability to steal the car from the used car lot, who becomes the scapegoat for the Bedwetters' frustration?
(c) Lally Two.
(d) Lally One.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Teft's outburst on the airplane, what unexpectedly silenced him?
2. What is finally revealed as the destination of the Bedwetters' quest?
3. How did Teft manage to live his life as a petty thief without going to jail?
4. What is the name of the huddle Cotton calls the Bedwetters into when they begin to fight?
5. What two letters are etched into the backs of the boys' camp jackets?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)