|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from a motel, as they had originally planned to do?
(a) Because all the motels they visit have empty parking lots.
(b) Because a late arriving guest blew their opportunity.
(c) Because no one knows how to properly steal a car.
(d) Because there aren't any motels in their neighborhood.
2. How far away is the final fence to fully release the buffalo into the wild?
(a) 3 miles.
(b) 7 miles.
(c) 1/2 a mile.
(d) 20 feet.
3. Which aspect of Shecker's character proves to be most valuable to the Bedwetters during their quest?
(a) His humor.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His generosity.
(d) His strength.
4. What is finally revealed as the destination of the Bedwetters' quest?
(a) An empty field.
(b) A slaughterhouse.
(c) A horse ranch.
(d) A petting zoo.
5. What is the name of the Bedwetters' tyrannical camp counselor?
(a) Fruit Loop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Bedwetters find the old truck they eventually steal?
2. What causes a lump to form in Cotton's throat as they are driving through the wilderness at nighttime?
3. In what state is this novel set?
4. As the Bedwetters walk through the wilderness, what is their only source of light?
5. How does Goodenow relieve his anxiety at home?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)