|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is finally revealed as the destination of the Bedwetters' quest?
(a) An empty field.
(b) A slaughterhouse.
(c) A petting zoo.
(d) A horse ranch.
2. Where was the alcohol stolen from?
(a) The airplane.
(b) The gas station.
(c) Wheaties' locker.
(d) The camp director.
3. When threats of retuning home arise in the vote, which Bedwetter promises to go on, completing the quest on his own?
(b) Lally Two.
4. What item is used as the "trophy" for Cotton's cabin?
(a) A roll of toilet paper.
(b) They do not have a trophy.
(c) A chamber pot.
(d) A toilet seat.
5. As the Bedwetters walk through the wilderness, what is their only source of light?
(a) The moon.
(b) Cotton's headlamp.
(c) Lally Two's flashlight.
(d) They have no light. It is pitch black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Bedwetters bonds most closely with the buffalo, speaking softly to them as they travel?
2. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from the cocktail bar they visit?
3. What has Cotton renamed the truck they drove to the preserve?
4. Which of the following alcoholic beverages do the Bedwetters drink after freeing the buffalo from their pens?
5. Which of the following actions did Cotton perform after the botched Apache raid to show the rest of the boys that he was in charge?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)