|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprising discovery does Teft make about his truck after releasing the buffalo?
(a) That the keys were in the ignition the whole time.
(b) That its tires are flat.
(c) That it's engine has blown.
(d) That there is $1,000 in the glove box.
2. What item did Schecker foolishly bring with him during their raid on the Apache cabin?
(a) A radio.
(b) An alarm clock.
(c) A set of jingle bells.
(d) A telephone.
3. Where was the alcohol stolen from?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The camp director.
(c) The airplane.
(d) Wheaties' locker.
4. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from a motel, as they had originally planned to do?
(a) Because a late arriving guest blew their opportunity.
(b) Because no one knows how to properly steal a car.
(c) Because there aren't any motels in their neighborhood.
(d) Because all the motels they visit have empty parking lots.
5. Which of the Bedwetters is the only one unable to drink the alcohol?
(b) Lally Two.
(c) All of the Bedwetters drink the alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Teft found in his camp counselor's locker?
2. Where do the Bedwetters find the old truck they eventually steal?
3. What is finally revealed as the destination of the Bedwetters' quest?
4. Why does Shecker want to abandon the plan and return to camp?
5. After their inability to steal the car from the used car lot, who becomes the scapegoat for the Bedwetters' frustration?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)