|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from a motel, as they had originally planned to do?
(a) Because there aren't any motels in their neighborhood.
(b) Because a late arriving guest blew their opportunity.
(c) Because no one knows how to properly steal a car.
(d) Because all the motels they visit have empty parking lots.
2. Which of the Bedwetters jump-starts the old truck?
(d) Lally One.
3. As the Bedwetters walk through the wilderness, what is their only source of light?
(a) The moon.
(b) They have no light. It is pitch black.
(c) Lally Two's flashlight.
(d) Cotton's headlamp.
4. How did Goodenow threaten to kill himself?
(a) He threatened to swallow a bottle of pills.
(b) He threatened to drown himself.
(c) He threatened to hang himself.
(d) He threatened to shoot himself.
5. Which of his fellow campers convinced Goodenow not to commit suicide?
(b) Lally Two.
(c) Lally One.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the alcohol stolen from?
2. Who does Cotton blame for the truck running out of gas?
3. Which of the Bedwetters is the only one unable to drink the alcohol?
4. What type of car does Lally One want to steal for the quest?
5. Which of the Bedwetters bonds most closely with the buffalo, speaking softly to them as they travel?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)