|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't the Bedwetters steal a car from the cocktail bar they visit?
(a) Because the bartender spots them and calls the police.
(b) Because all the cars are equipped with alarms.
(c) Because Cotton fears the car will be missed too quickly.
(d) Because Cotton chickens out.
2. What is finally revealed as the destination of the Bedwetters' quest?
(a) A horse ranch.
(b) An empty field.
(c) A petting zoo.
(d) A slaughterhouse.
3. What is the name of the Bedwetters' tyrannical camp counselor?
(b) Fruit Loop.
4. What city does Cotton suggest they hitchhike back to to steal another car?
5. What is the name of the huddle Cotton calls the Bedwetters into when they begin to fight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprising discovery does Teft make about his truck after releasing the buffalo?
2. What item is used as the "trophy" for Cotton's cabin?
3. What item did Schecker foolishly bring with him during their raid on the Apache cabin?
4. Who does Cotton blame for the truck running out of gas?
5. As the Bedwetters walk through the wilderness, what is their only source of light?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)