|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Cotton celebrate the buffaloes release?
(a) Because he is afraid of waking the reserve owner.
(b) Because he doesn't believe the buffalo are truly free yet.
(c) Because he thinks celebration is for children.
(d) Because he is too exhausted.
2. How do the Bedwetters feel about having to lead the buffalo to the fence, with only inches between them and the massive animals?
(a) They are confused.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They are apathetic.
(d) They are terrified.
3. How do the Bedwetters plan to lead the buffalo to the final fence?
(a) With bread.
(b) With hay.
(c) With carrots.
(d) With apples.
4. What item is used as the "trophy" for Cotton's cabin?
(a) They do not have a trophy.
(b) A toilet seat.
(c) A chamber pot.
(d) A roll of toilet paper.
5. What liquid did Goodenow slip in when trying to climb over the fence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shecker want to abandon the plan and return to camp?
2. How far away is the final fence to fully release the buffalo into the wild?
3. When threats of retuning home arise in the vote, which Bedwetter promises to go on, completing the quest on his own?
4. Which of the Bedwetters is the only one unable to drink the alcohol?
5. Where was the alcohol stolen from?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)