|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the area where the buffalo will hopefully be released for good?
(a) Wogollon Rim.
(b) Pogollon Rim.
(c) Mogollon Rim.
(d) Yogollon Rim.
2. What surprising discovery does Teft make about his truck after releasing the buffalo?
(a) That there is $1,000 in the glove box.
(b) That it's engine has blown.
(c) That the keys were in the ignition the whole time.
(d) That its tires are flat.
3. Why did Goodenow threaten to kill himself over the summer?
(a) Because his mother refused to write to him.
(b) Because he was not allowed to call home.
(c) Because he felt it was the only way to get attention.
(d) Because he was chosen last for the dodgeball tournament.
4. What city does Cotton suggest they hitchhike back to to steal another car?
5. Which of the Bedwetters is the only one unable to drink the alcohol?
(c) Lally Two.
(d) All of the Bedwetters drink the alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lally Two accidentally leave behind at the buffalo reserve when he climbs aboard the truck?
2. Why does Lally Two want to abandon the plan and return to camp?
3. Where did Cotton first learn about "bumping"?
4. What is the name of the Bedwetters' tyrannical camp counselor?
5. What liquid did Goodenow slip in when trying to climb over the fence?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)