1. Why does Tanaka lie to Commander Ogawa in the introduction when Ogawa asks if his crew is in danger in the book's introduction?
Because Tanaka does not want Ogawa to know that his cargo is a disease-related weapon.
2. Describe the death of the first two meteorologists in Chapter 1.
Both meteorologists succumb to labored breathing and almost immediate death because of the presence of "something in the air."
3. Why do Sarah and the other scientists survive the same toxin that killed the two meteorologists in Chapter 1?
It appears that Sarah and the other scientists were exposed to the same airborne toxin, but at a lower potency.
4. What do Dirk and Sarah surmise about the fishing trawler at the conclusion of Chapter 3?
Dirk and Sarah determine that the trawler, originally thought to be poaching sea lions, actually has other devious reasons for being there.
5. Describe the assassin in Chapter 4.
The assassin is described as having a bald head, a wrestler's build and a Fu Manchu mustache.
This section contains 2,501 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)