1. Who is the commander of I-403?
2. What is an "evil wind?"
3. Who does Tanaka work for?
Army Medical School's Epidemic Disease Prevention Study Group.
4. Where is the Japanese submarine discovered by a fishing boat?
Off Vancouver Island.
5. What were the two airplanes on the Japanese submarine to be used for?
To drop weapon canisters.
6. How is the Japanese submarine destroyed?
It is rammed by an American destroyer.
7. Where does Sarah awaken in Chapter 2?
On a research vessel belonging to NUMA.
This section contains 4,639 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)