Introduction | Chapter 1
1. Who is the commander of I-403?
2. What is an "evil wind?"
(a) A malamuke.
(b) A mulette.
(c) A makaze.
(d) A moniker.
3. Who does Tanaka work for?
(a) The Centers for Disease Control.
(b) The Foundation for Illness Multiplication.
(c) Army Medical School's Epidemic Disease Prevention Study Group.
(d) The Army Consortium for Pharmacy Studies.
4. Where is the Japanese submarine discovered by a fishing boat?
(a) Off Staten Island.
(b) Off Vancouver Island.
(c) Off Alcatraz Island.
(d) Off the Isle of Man.
5. What were the two airplanes on the Japanese submarine to be used for?
(a) To do surveillance.
(b) To rescue military prisoners.
(c) To drop weapon canisters.
(d) To do strafing runs on the U.S. mainland.
6. How is the Japanese submarine destroyed?
(a) It is sunk by a mine.
(b) It is rammed by an American destroyer.
(c) It runs aground on a reef.
(d) It is bombed by a V-52.
Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
7. Where does Sarah awaken in Chapter 2?
(a) On board a Navy destroyer.
(b) On board a submarine.
(c) On a research vessel belonging to NUMA.
(d) On a deserted island.
This section contains 4,639 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)