|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the school located?
(b) New Hampshire.
2. From which university did Drew receive a Doctor of Science degree?
(a) New York University.
3. Drew became involved in what area of medicine?
4. Wright managed to finish _____ in his class.
5. What was the name of Wright's prestigious stepfather?
6. Carver was known for his discoveries regarding which item?
(a) Electrical shock.
(b) Weather cycles.
7. Williams was bestowed with the title of Surgeon General for which state?
8. Which of the following was of particular interest to Drew?
(a) Communicable diseases.
(b) Skin cells.
(d) Atomic medicine.
9. What position did Julian earn while in school?
(a) Class president.
(d) School treasurer.
10. What was the name of Williams' mentor?
11. The stepfather was the first black to graduate from which prestigious school?
12. What was Wright's middle name?
13. Williams came across a patient that required what type of immediate surgery?
14. What was George Washington Carver's field of study?
(d) Mechanical engineering.
15. In what year did Williams die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which company hired Julian to work as the company's head chemist?
2. In which college sport did Drew excel?
3. Which company turned Julian away when the executives realized Julian was black?
4. What was the name of WIlliams' archenemy?
5. What was the mother's profession?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)