1. In what year was Benjamin Banneker born?
2. What word best describes Banneker's family?
3. What status was given to Banneker's mother?
4. What was the surname name of Banneker's grandmother?
5. What was the woman's first name?
6. What was the grandmother's heritage?
7. On what charge was the grandmother arrested?
8. The text claims that the charges were:
9. How many years did the woman spend in bondage for the crime?
10. What was the former residence of the grandmother?
11. What was the woman's prior occupation?
12. Banneker's grandfather was born of royal blood from which country?
13. The husband and wife learned to grow which crop?
This section contains 2,614 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)