|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Latimer received the patent for creating a manufacturing process for which item?
(a) Carbon filaments.
(b) Neon tubing.
(c) Fluorescent lamps.
(d) Halogen lights.
2. What was the name of Latimer's wife?
3. Where did McCoy's parents move from before McCoy was born?
4. In which state did the family settle when they came to the United States?
5. What famous publication eulogized Latimer after his death?
(a) Boston Globe.
(d) New York Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what state the did McCoy family eventually move?
2. In what year did Latimer's former master try to claim him?
3. Banneker was determined to create/build which item?
4. Which of the following was not invented by Granville Woods?
5. What was so unique about the item?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)