|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 8, 1959 (pages 17-38).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Griffin have at the end of the second section of the book?
2. How does Griffin's interaction on the way to dinner in the second section of the book affect him?
(a) He realizes he does not know how to fight.
(b) He is worried because he does not have a driver's license.
(c) He wants to be left alone.
(d) He is afraid his identity will be revealed.
3. How is Griffin treated by the first black people he meets?
(a) They are immediately suspicious of him.
(b) They are instantly friendly toward him.
(c) They are difficult for him to talk to.
(d) They are cruel to him at first.
4. How does Griffin decide to react if anyone asks him who he is during his journey?
(a) He will answer with is real name.
(b) He will use a consistent pseudonym.
(c) He will answer with a different false name each time.
(d) He will answer in another language.
5. How does Sterling react when Griffin reveals his identity?
(a) He is sympathetic.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is shocked.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Griffin's discussion with Reverend A. L. Davis and Mr. Gayle, who walks into the room?
2. Which authorities does Griffin decide to notify initially about his project?
3. Where is the first location Griffin goes to, immediately after his transformation?
4. What city does Griffin walk through during his skin treatment?
5. What does Griffin discusses with Reverend A. L. Davis and Mr. Gayle?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)