|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 28 -November 7, 1959 (pages 1-17).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which authorities does Griffin decide to notify initially about his project?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The State Police.
(c) The Marines.
(d) The CIA.
2. Where does Griffin stay while he undergoes his treatment to become black?
(a) A close friend's house.
(b) A relative's basement.
(c) A fancy hotel.
(d) A boarding house.
3. What is the name of the black magazine Griffin's friend owns?
4. What point of view does Griffin use to tell his story?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person.
(c) First person.
(d) All of the above.
5. How does Sterling Williams treat Griffin the second time they meet?
(a) He is suspicious of Griffin.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He is friendly and open with Griffin.
(d) He treats him like any other customer.
Short Answer Questions
1. On his first day in the first city he visits, what does Griffin do as a white man?
2. Who helps Griffin darken his skin?
3. What sparks Griffin's questions about race?
4. Where is the first location Griffin goes to, immediately after his transformation?
5. At the start of the book, how can Griffin's point of view be best described?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)